PDA

View Full Version : Pain addicts

Ben (lurk75)
07-09-02, 01:13 AM
Right i just finished having a 2 hour sitting on the tattoo on my back, everytime i go in there i think to myself why the fcuk did i start to have this done :!:

so whats the most painfull things people have VOLUNTARY put themselves through :?:

dave.gsi
08-09-02, 12:14 AM
lol, my tatoo is high on the list but i have to go with my nose operation (see school nicknames post). it was big but when i woke up after the operation i wondered if it was all worth it. i bled out of my eyes for three days!! i didn't know your eyes could bleed lol. if you can imagine crying for three days solid but the tears were blood you kind of get the picture.

wisewood
09-09-02, 04:45 PM
Well - i have had quite a sheltered life really and haven't actually chosen to have anything pain full done to myself.

Although me and my mates used to eat painful sandwiches when we were pissed - we make the most vile sandwich you can imagine - putting anything in it which is to hand at the time and then blast it in the microwave for 2.5 minutes and then race to eat it... that can hurt a bit... :D

Other than that - nothing really... not done deliberately anyway... few accidents which were a bit on the ouch!!! side but... they don't count so wont go into it now.

ade
11-09-02, 01:15 AM
let my 10 year old neice show me her latest "judo" move the other day- turned out to be a nasty chinese burn followed by a bitch of a nipple twist - got the hairs on my chest too!

little sod!

:x

Alex
11-09-02, 11:12 AM
playing cricket for my school team years ago, facing a very fast bowler and not wearing a box (becasue it fell out of my boxers)

wisewood
11-09-02, 11:54 AM
I just remembered something - can't believe i forgot about it.

A couple of months ago me and my mates were drinking in the house when we decided to have a game of raps - you know where yo u play pontoon and the loser of each hand slits the deck and gets that number of raps on the nuckles with the deck of cards from the winner.

There were 6 of us playing to start with and slowly people dropped out until there were three of us - the hard core, never say die, over competative ones. We all wanted to wins o the game lasted about three hours.
In the end there was just me and my best mate left and I was so drunk i didn't care - just wanted to win. I was sitting there with tears streaming down my face from the pain, losing hand after hand with everyone telling me to stop and let Jon win - no chance i kept saying. Eventually Jon decided to take pity and quit the game making me the winner.

For the next 5 days my hand was swolen up like a balloon and for two weeks i could not clench my fist - even now it stings when i do - i think i must have damaged a tenton or fractured my nuckle or something - mad game - but i won - I am the hardest of us all... :D

Strange how sometimes you can be a winner and a loser at the same time.

Mr_Moo
13-09-02, 10:05 PM
Got me tongue pierced i should think!

Soup for 5 days....eating 4 breaky, lunch, dinner etc....

Couldnt eat solid foods....even with soup...

Smokin is a bitch cos wen u tried to take a drag it hurt tongue...

Even drinking hurts! Specially Absynthe!

Errrr.... :D

carltoncrazy
13-09-02, 11:40 PM
beaten ya all,
it wernt me but hey,
my lass is jewish ne howz u no they get the.................bits modifid(nto sure wot im alod to say)
any how this kid had to get his ,thingy modifided with any anythectic,
ow fuck that musta hurt

dave.gsi
15-09-02, 10:33 PM
lol, i remember reading about that, all the gamers said it was so addictive cos although it hurt like fuck when u lose, its so satisfying when u win. lol sick pain freaks :lol:

djp_y2k
19-09-02, 11:52 AM
having mr wiggly pierced.

Tilly
19-09-02, 01:51 PM
i keep inflicting pain on my self had a new tatto on my belly 2 weeks ago , got 1 on my bak aswell
Tongue piercing done didnt hurt at all belly piercing nope
think i have high pain thresh hold

wisewood
19-09-02, 01:55 PM
most women have - proven fact.
something to do with them having to squeeze lemons through the eyes of needles or something - I don't know... :D

It is actually a chemical released in the brain to control it better.
So I read somewhere anyway...

Tilly
19-09-02, 06:34 PM
Probably why are better at everything all round

wisewood
19-09-02, 06:42 PM
yeah probably :D

Tilly
19-09-02, 07:50 PM
well done best thing u could ever say

wisewood
19-09-02, 07:52 PM
:D

jon_boy
20-09-02, 03:55 PM
oh mighty high reverend please! i cannot agree with that. its been proven otherwise.

jon_boy
20-09-02, 03:59 PM
lol, just remembered. cut my finger off wen i was young(bout 6). got it caught in a bike between the chain and the main cog. and cos it was a bmx the chain was tight. they had to wind it round to get me finger out as well! but its back on now. just cant feel much, cos i got my nerve.

Alex
20-09-02, 04:21 PM
My university has actually proved that men have higher pain thresholds.
It just goes to show that you can prove anything you want these days.

I just remembered when i was about 10, i had just finished an ice cream and my tongue was quite num from the cold. I decided that i also wanted some chocolate so i started to eat some. I thought that i had some really tough chocolate and so i bit down really hard. I actually bit a hole in my tongue, which i could put my finger through :!:

Ben (lurk75)
21-09-02, 12:13 AM
i chopped my finger off when i was 16 and doing an aprenticeship.

Tilly
21-09-02, 10:33 AM
silly u

locky
21-09-02, 04:02 PM
I got hit in the head with a crane on the back of a lorry!
that hurt!

Breeny
22-09-02, 12:13 AM
Ive got a 12 inch scar down my stomach from when i had an operation when i was younger, does that count? :o

jon_boy
22-09-02, 12:33 PM
lol, friday night after one too many beverages i fell over a small fence and landed on my head! knocked out for just over a minute (apparently) and had to leave work the next day to go to the doctors. i have "mild concussion". lol its sore :oops:

Ben (lurk75)
22-09-02, 01:16 PM
lol that reminds me...

I hate ice skating, but a girl i liked was going there (and she was aparently quite easy) so i went after about half an hour of skating round was chatting to her and i slipped, took off and landed on my head and knocked myself clean out :oops: . One of the marshall type blokes dragged me off.

Worked though she was all over me after that :lol:

hurt though :roll:

locky
22-09-02, 08:23 PM
lol, lurk u got me thinking of the time i used to steward at the rink, b4 doing other stuff ther, i remember these girls kept falling down on purpose so i had to help em up! pity they was mingers lol!

Breeny i got 6" and a 2-3" scar on my stomach from when i was a baby 2!, but u win coz urs is bigger!

Magnexboy
22-09-02, 09:11 PM
i dislocated my shoulder and knee at the same time when i stacked goin full pelt on a ski slope once, god that realy hurt!!! my shoulder was all floppy!!! :oops:

Tilly
23-09-02, 06:18 PM
I remember going down a dry ski slope went down whoooooooooooooosh then this girl came up behind me took me skis from under me i lost my balance went down the hill the other side on me knees. OUCH

Bugger of it all riped me brand new trackys on the way down

jon_boy
23-09-02, 06:41 PM
sounds painfull. i remember ripping my new trackys once. was goin down the road on me bike and a car reversed outta the drive without looking. i hit the back, my bike went pretty much nowhere, but i went over the back and carried on skidding on my front. that was quite painfull, esp as i had to CARRY my bike home. lol, also remember going to jump off a swing in the park, let go too early went off backwards done a bit of a flip and landed on my chest and broke a rib. that was wen i 14 i think. not good!

Ben (lurk75)
24-09-02, 12:09 AM
Locky just gone right off you, i hate people who can ice skate well as your all flash barsytewards who go round really fast impressing all the girls, boy was i jealous when i was a kid :!:

:lol: :lol: