PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Hobbit
16-05-08, 04:10 AM
Hello, my name is matt, have owned my little 1.2 for about a year. I bought it as a little run about because my S14 was costing me to much on fuel getting to work. But i have to say i've fallen in love with the lil nova, so i'm currently stripping the 200 so i can conentrate on modding the Nova.

It started life as a three door blue merit. When i bought it she was mint, with a set of Vauxhall alloys (belive astra sport) it was also debadged. I have since lowered it 60 mil and put on a K&N. I also have a big brake conversion and hydrolic hand brake waiting to go on.

But the missus is saying i cant work on the Nova til the shell of my old car is gone, bloody pain in the **** but she has a point.

7ova
16-05-08, 09:41 AM
welcome mate and good luck with the project :)
get posting more, so you can get some photos up

Stuart
16-05-08, 09:50 AM
Welcome.

dont spam ;)

SRimon
16-05-08, 10:05 AM
Ello mate, your yocal to me!

Pics when you've got 15 posts!

Hobbit
16-05-08, 03:11 PM
Ello mate, your yocal to me!

Pics when you've got 15 posts!

Yes mate, not far at all, do you guys hold some sort of meet?

Pics will be added when i can, but as Mr admin says no spam, so could take some time.

Jack
16-05-08, 05:39 PM
Welcome chap, you're in the BEST region too :D

Always good to have Cornish members, gives a good excuse for a meet down there ;)

Adam
16-05-08, 05:40 PM
Welcome

kevw
16-05-08, 05:44 PM
Welcome mate!

Hobbit
17-05-08, 04:45 AM
Cheers guys, this is a far warmer welcome than i ever got on SXOC

Jack
17-05-08, 09:49 AM
Thats because we're such friendly people :D Well, maybe not Stuart... lol

Don't forget if you pay your tenner to join the club you'll get extra features on the forum, inclusion in regional/national events, and be eligible for discount on insurance with Adrian Flux :thumb:

Hobbit
17-05-08, 03:36 PM
Thats because we're such friendly people :D Well, maybe not Stuart... lol

Don't forget if you pay your tenner to join the club you'll get extra features on the forum, inclusion in regional/national events, and be eligible for discount on insurance with Adrian Flux :thumb:

Already paid it, did it straite away :D