PDA

View Full Version : Doors

Matt Finary
06-09-02, 05:37 PM
Do two door saloon doors fit hatchbacks?

Matt

carltoncrazy
06-09-02, 06:12 PM
as long as long as the doors coming off a 2dr then it will fit anther 2dr.

Ben (lurk75)
07-09-02, 01:03 AM
i was reliably informed that they DO NOT fit, dont know if this is true as never bothered as was warned off :!:

Matt Finary
07-09-02, 10:46 AM
It always help when I get to replies they agree with each other!
I only ask because I am about to mount the doors for Gullwings and mine are a bit rusty, but where I live you can go to the scrappy and they will have 5 2litre 16v engines and boxes but not a single nova door left on any hatch that were in good nick. I went round my local scappy a couple month a go and saw a mint sri with a front end smash. it was still waiting to go through the insurance, so i ask the bloke to ring me when it went through. he rang me and said was just being lifted in to the yard. I got to the scrap yard an hour later and the doors and tailgate had gone!

:x
Matt

Ben (lurk75)
07-09-02, 12:05 PM
what colour you after? a friend has just sold a pair of mint red de-locked doors for ?50 cause he couldnt sell them :o
if i knew he was selling em that cheap i would have had em, but i think he has a couple more am seeing him later and will ask him for you.

Matt Finary
07-09-02, 01:14 PM
It doesn't matter about the colour because I am have the flying machine resprayed because the bonnet is grey and white, tailgate is grey and green/blue, wings are black and the car is white. :o

Matt :)

Ben (lurk75)
07-09-02, 01:45 PM
sounds like a seagull :o

Matt Finary
07-09-02, 02:44 PM
Well she will be riding on air and has wings but I don't think she will fly like a seagull. Would have been good if she could(worlds first flying nova) :o

Matt :)