PDA

View Full Version : riot footage from manchester after rangers match...

Ste L
15-05-08, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F965rbxetrw

this think this is rather sick, all the fan's jumping on the copper near the end...

whats everyone's thought's about it?

Welsh Dan
15-05-08, 04:46 PM
Its f**king disgusting.

paul james
15-05-08, 04:55 PM
Thats horrible, hope they actually catch and properly punish the scum involved.

Martin
thats **** as **** its only a football game.. they should have guns to these games imo

Jack
And they wonder why football fans have an extremely bad rep :roll:

On the other hand, WTF were those coppers playing at! They should have been standing together and as soon as that one went down the others should have stepped in to protect him, not fscking run off! :mad:

jkhilton
15-05-08, 04:58 PM
Another proud moment for Britain :roll:

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago for the Queens day celebrations(the queen mothers birthday) There was probably 500000 people in the center of Amsterdam, all the bars were open, DJ's outside, people drinking in the streets etc etc. It was an amazing time and there were no riots, why when there are big gatherings in English towns/cities do they always end in trouble?!?!

Dave.
15-05-08, 04:58 PM
im sorry but i dont care if anyone supports them.. but the ranegrs fans should be ashamed.. scumbags **** off back to where you came from

Ste L
15-05-08, 05:01 PM
And they wonder why football fans have an extremely bad rep :roll:

On the other hand, WTF were those coppers playing at! They should have been standing together and as soon as that one went down the others should have stepped in to protect him, not fscking run off! :mad:

would you stand there with a cople of hundred drunken fans running at you, if there only a few of you about?..

i'd personally get the **** out of there

Rexy
15-05-08, 05:10 PM
so it was only scottish fans that were rioting then?

where was the english hooligans?

Ste L
15-05-08, 05:11 PM
so it was only scottish fans that were rioting then?

where was the english hooligans?

united or city wasn't playing lol lol

Rexy
15-05-08, 05:14 PM
i saw all the fans going into manc but had noooooo foooking idea what was happeneing lol.

stevenf
15-05-08, 05:17 PM
personally i think its pathetic the way some of the fans go on after all it is only a game!!

FUSION X16XE
15-05-08, 06:13 PM
Im going to appologise in advance for my language.

I ****ing hate the pussy ****s who all have to gang up on a small group or single poilce man/woman. just imagine a 100 strong group of alcohol fulled middle aged men running down the road and throwing stuff at anything that moves! ****ing scum! and as said above ITS ONLY A GAME. got to admit im not a football fan and one of the main reasons is all the agresiveness surrounding the sport. what ever happened to them giant hoses on the riot vans? and also would a police officer be able to use tha van/car to "take out" rioters if his pal was on the floor? i would lol

Dar
15-05-08, 06:40 PM
I ****ing HATE football!!

t45_ste
15-05-08, 06:46 PM
They then have the cheek to say the police went in heavy handed. IMO theres no other way to sort the ****ers out. Its terrible to watch.

FUSION X16XE
15-05-08, 06:50 PM
2nd Darrens comment

stevenf
15-05-08, 06:55 PM
3rded

draper
15-05-08, 08:35 PM
I ****ing HATE football!!

im with stupid

if its not overpaid fairys on the grass its meathead supporters claiming football is better than life itself - i can understand people having passion for there hobby (imagine how much youve spent on your 80's rot box for instance lol) but c'mon, get a life

Riggy
15-05-08, 08:43 PM
lol as said police should have guns lol

Mike
15-05-08, 08:55 PM
Riot police around here do carry firearms when needed.

Footballs a load of bollox, that video is yet another reason to back up that comment.

Ash C
15-05-08, 09:00 PM
i was in manchester picadilly station this morning delivering water and the place was a sh!t hole because of the fans yesterday. The staff on the station said they all came for the last train home to scotland late at night and basicliy assulted all the station staff because there wasnt enough seats on the train, they were on the line trying to stop the train leaving and there was sick all over the station. Not good at all.

sport
15-05-08, 09:05 PM
im sorry but i dont care if anyone supports them.. but the ranegrs fans should be ashamed.. scumbags **** off back to where you came from

You are a tw@t!

Andy
15-05-08, 09:18 PM
Another act of thuggery doesnt matter where they were from it happened,police should have been better equipped because if it wasnt them smashing everything up then im sure the other "supporters" would have been just as bad.No offence to any Mancs but its not as if the police there have never seen violence lol

walshc
16-05-08, 01:28 AM
**noob alert** if it wasnt man united or city playing, then why were they all in Manc? :confused: lol
I hate the sport (well i hate any sport that involves running around like a tw*t lol ) and i hate the hooligans more, do they even care about the actual game? or just go to batter each other afterwards?
Fair enough if they just want to fight, they should go to an empty feild or something, out of the way, but unprevoked retardness really pisses me off (as you`ll know if youve read my thread) and i 100% agree that coppers should have guns :thumb: but those ones that fire bean bags :D that will stop a tard in his tracks

CoolTiger
16-05-08, 02:36 AM
All started because of the big screen went down in the town center???? not sure if its true

draper
16-05-08, 08:00 AM
they were in manc because thats where the final was being held

thedjse
16-05-08, 09:31 AM
Im sorry but that video is disgusting what gives them the right to jump on one guy like that i mean me and the police dont get on recently but i wouldnt go find 100 people to kick the **** out of one of them

walshc
16-05-08, 03:52 PM
they were in manc because thats where the final was being held

Didnt united win the final? im sure i heard that on the radio?????

Jack
16-05-08, 05:51 PM
would you stand there with a cople of hundred drunken fans running at you, if there only a few of you about?..

i'd personally get the **** out of there
I'm not saying they shouldn't have backed away, but to pootle backwards one by one?! If they'd stuck together, that one bloke wouldn't have been singled out and gotten his head kicked in.

Riot police around here do carry firearms when needed.
Are they allowed to use them though? Or will the families try and sue the police (see: Jean Charles de Menezes)

Ste L
16-05-08, 07:25 PM
another vid from another angle..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7404185.stm

the copper was saved by a ranger's fan too...

Alex.
16-05-08, 08:00 PM
A gentlemens game played by holigans.:roll:
Poor policeman was probably trying to stand up for himself, but his fellow men weren't man enough. :(

sh0rty
17-05-08, 02:03 PM
On the first video it looked like a guy from the crowd was holding a gun?? Alcohol needs to be banned from these grounds. DOn't know what they'd do about pubs etc showing games, but those videos are just unbelievable. The second is worse, that guy stood there filming the copper getting beaten up???
Some guy from British Army got him out, brave guy.