PDA

View Full Version : Which kit?

matt gordon
05-09-02, 01:37 PM
I've got a nova 1.3sr ona dplate and am deciding which body kit to go for and which colour. I don't know whether to go for the magnum kit or the novadose front bumper with rs2000 skirts and the novadose rear bumper. The colour is still undecided, any suggestions?

Jim
05-09-02, 04:01 PM
Best thing to do is check out magazines and take a look on the net. If you see something that you like or a mix of different kits then go for that. At the end of the day it's your car, so you're the one thats going to be driving it. Decide what you wanna do, not what other people think. We all have individual prefrences.

I've never seen the magnum kit, so I can't comment on it, but the Novadose kit is pretty nice in my opinion.

Hope this helps

Jim

?Marty?
06-09-02, 06:23 PM
Or I'll decide for you:

Front: Delta 2 bumper, fuckin' wicked.
Sides: Peugeot Ecosse 206 skirts, modified to fit (there's a company which sells em ready modified to fit a corsa, so just trim the top off)
Rear: whatever. whack some metal diffusers on too.

djp_y2k
06-09-02, 08:21 PM
hey marty I like the idea for side skirts. I saw them advertised about a month ago. Bloody typical. Never mind

try and stay away from the novadose kit if you can.

Get the delta front bumper and the one of the rear bumper carlton automotive make for the nova.

HAve you looked at the combat sideskirts off a corsa. Thay may go with the bumpers.

Have a mess around on your pc with different bits of kit and c wot u come up with.

matt gordon
09-09-02, 09:34 AM
what program shall i use on the pc for styling the car?

Jim
09-09-02, 10:09 AM
Photoshop 7 is your best bet to do any "virtual modding". If you have Kazza, you can probably download it (but I didn't tell you that, ok! ;))

Jim

matt gordon
09-09-02, 12:05 PM
cheers, do u have to download any pictures on to it or are they already stored in the program?

Jim
09-09-02, 12:21 PM
im not sure what you mean by downloading pictures onto it :?: With photoshop you open up what photos you haev, then modify the images, by cutting and pasting bits of other pictures onto your car.

Jim

matt gordon
09-09-02, 12:47 PM
cheers bud, i'll give it a whirl later