PDA

View Full Version : Slag egg`d my car, so i dot 4`d hers

walshc
09-05-08, 03:40 AM
Thought i`d share my evening adventure with y`all...
Basically, been working on nanna loon all day trying to get it to run right, and sort the exhaust rattle
Managed to sort the exhaust but couldnt get the damn thing to stop hesitating :-( so being slightly pissed off about 8pm i called it a day and set off driving my bro home. Got about half way there and my sub disconected - grrr, got out and reconected it. Just getting back in the car and this pug 206 flies past in the opposite direction, close to my car and i hear a slight bang/thud :-? thought it had clipped my wing mirror at first :roll: but no!, there was egg all over my window and door :evil: and apart from us and the pug the road/area was dead so knew it came from that. Well me already being pissed off with the car soon turned into full blown rage, i put full lock on and booted it after the pug, didnt take long to catch it but i then realised it was a couple of girls :angry: great!, cant go battering girls :roll: so decided to follow it untill i thought of what i could do to the car to get revenge and teach the mong a fu*king lesson. We came to some lights and my bro got out and went up to the pug to see what they were playing at and get a good look at them, they locked the doors and held it shut, whilst grinning with a smug "you cant do nothing, nerr nerr" look on their faces (you know the type of slags, think theyre better than everyone), there was a couple cars at the lights and i didnt want my bro getting seen booting the car or something so told him to get back in and we`ll follow it some more. Followed it for about half hour, the mooron behind the wheel couldnt drive for sh*t, all over the road, nearly crashed a couple of times (i was praying she would) then i rememberd i had some brake fluid in the boot :idea: :unibrow: :-D so got my bro to climb over the seat and get it :badgrin:
Another 10 mins in persuit and the perfect opportunity (sp?) came :-D the dense cum bucket only turned off the quite busy main road and onto an empty dual carridge way :retard: :lol: she tried leaving me :oops: :lol: (well her nice new car will obviously out run an old banger :lol: :lol: ) her face as i pulled up along side her was absolutly priceless :lol: she tried to out smart me by braking :smirk: but i`d already anticipated that and was just a nose in front of her now doing about 20, still in the next lane. Anyway, the bottle of dot 4 was out of the window at arms lengh, then squeezed and all over her bonnet, bumper and hopefully roof 8-) result!! soon cheered me up :-D
Bet she wont be egging anymore cars in a hurry, she looked sh*t scared and close to tears :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moral of the story, do go thinking you can mess with other peoples stuff and get away with it, especially someones car who`s fed up with a short temper :badgrin:
Im expecting a knock on the door by the police now, but fu*k it, it was worth it :-p and i`d do it again to see that smug look wiped off her braindead face

CoolTiger
09-05-08, 03:52 AM
good on ya :) at first i thought abit harsh brake fluid vs a egg but then thought about how i would feel after getting stressed with my car all day just for some one to push me over the edge id do it too :)

Stuart
09-05-08, 08:18 AM
Quoted incase you change your mind lol

Thought i`d share my evening adventure with y`all...
Basically, been working on nanna loon all day trying to get it to run right, and sort the exhaust rattle
Managed to sort the exhaust but couldnt get the damn thing to stop hesitating :-( so being slightly pissed off about 8pm i called it a day and set off driving my bro home. Got about half way there and my sub disconected - grrr, got out and reconected it. Just getting back in the car and this pug 206 flies past in the opposite direction, close to my car and i hear a slight bang/thud :-? thought it had clipped my wing mirror at first :roll: but no!, there was egg all over my window and door :evil: and apart from us and the pug the road/area was dead so knew it came from that. Well me already being pissed off with the car soon turned into full blown rage, i put full lock on and booted it after the pug, didnt take long to catch it but i then realised it was a couple of girls :angry: great!, cant go battering girls :roll: so decided to follow it untill i thought of what i could do to the car to get revenge and teach the mong a fu*king lesson. We came to some lights and my bro got out and went up to the pug to see what they were playing at and get a good look at them, they locked the doors and held it shut, whilst grinning with a smug "you cant do nothing, nerr nerr" look on their faces (you know the type of slags, think theyre better than everyone), there was a couple cars at the lights and i didnt want my bro getting seen booting the car or something so told him to get back in and we`ll follow it some more. Followed it for about half hour, the mooron behind the wheel couldnt drive for sh*t, all over the road, nearly crashed a couple of times (i was praying she would) then i rememberd i had some brake fluid in the boot :idea: :unibrow: :-D so got my bro to climb over the seat and get it :badgrin:
Another 10 mins in persuit and the perfect opportunity (sp?) came :-D the dense cum bucket only turned off the quite busy main road and onto an empty dual carridge way :retard: :lol: she tried leaving me :oops: (well her nice new car will obviously out run an old banger ) her face as i pulled up along side her was absolutly priceless :lol: she tried to out smart me by braking :smirk: but i`d already anticipated that and was just a nose in front of her now doing about 20, still in the next lane. Anyway, the bottle of dot 4 was out of the window at arms lengh, then squeezed and all over her bonnet, bumper and hopefully roof 8-) result!! soon cheered me up :-D
Bet she wont be egging anymore cars in a hurry, she looked sh*t scared and close to tears
Moral of the story, do go thinking you can mess with other peoples stuff and get away with it, especially someones car who`s fed up with a short temper :badgrin:
Im expecting a knock on the door by the police now, but fu*k it, it was worth it :-p and i`d do it again to see that smug look wiped off her braindead face

cretin.

posting how youve comitted acts of dangerous driving, criminal damage and generally being a fuktard.

Being egged, ok its annoying but thats NO excuse to get all het up about it and do stupid crap like that. I really hope they got your number plate and you get a visit from the BiB

Lynsey
09-05-08, 09:02 AM
I don't. I'm glad the silly cow got taught a lesson. She was probably one of those sCUMbags who get away with everything. If it'd been my car that she'd done it to her face would be plastered across the pavement and the dot4 would have been down her throat. I know it's only an egg but it's the principle of it. Maybe now she will have a bit of respect for other people's stuff.

Mazz
09-05-08, 09:22 AM
Brake fluid is a little harsh tbh...there will be a quite a lot of damage to repair, but as said, they shouldn't have been throwing eggs around in the first place!

thedjse
09-05-08, 09:30 AM
Im in 2 minds about this one you could get done for a few things here if your number plate was caught but then again you may have stopped some idiot who thinks there invincible from doing stupid stuff like this again i hate the lack of respect people have have for others peoples proerty so overall :thumb:

Iain
09-05-08, 09:39 AM
Nice one lol

Leeboo
09-05-08, 10:08 AM
Nice move! My sis had her corsa egg'd by some retards a couple of years back, it left little marks in a circular formation on the paintwork, quite deep.

Given the chance, I'd make them eat a full egg inc. shell, and then make them sh1t it out and eat it again.

You do come across as a bit of a maniaclol , but I understand why you done what you did! Rezpect bhoi!

Lynsey
09-05-08, 10:11 AM
You do come across as a bit of a manc lol

Corrected :thumb:

Dod
09-05-08, 10:12 AM
Brake fluid is a little harsh tbh...there will be a quite a lot of damage to repair, but as said, they shouldn't have been throwing eggs around in the first place!

Very Much so, its obvious that it wasnt a case of instant rage, you followed them for circa 40minutes. And they covered their car with Brake Fluid of all things?

Oil, Milk, Eggs, pull their wipers up or bend their mirrors back, something irratiting like was done to you. A Bucket of water'd clean you car, whats gonna be needed for hers?

TOTAL OVERKILL.

Philsutton
09-05-08, 10:16 AM
Amazing, they might think twice about being a tool next time.

Leeboo
09-05-08, 10:16 AM
Dod, eggs can leave permanent sctratches on your paintwork, all 3 hits done this on my sis's car.

Dod
09-05-08, 10:37 AM
Ok, eggs - brake fluid?

I take it all back.

Stuart
09-05-08, 10:57 AM
small scrathes, while being annoying arent detrimental to the metalwork.... brakefluid (of the non paint friendly kind) will eat the paint, and metal. and make it a slag to repaint.... plus accerate corrsion.

but hey its fine as you got youre "revenge" well done :wall:

JSeymour
09-05-08, 11:16 AM
i think she got away lightly, in some countrys she woulda been shot lol

Leeboo
09-05-08, 11:59 AM
Ok, eggs - brake fluid?

I take it all back.

I wasn't having a go.

Merely pointing out that eggs can damage paintwork too, allbeit less than brake fluid.

Dod
09-05-08, 12:00 PM

Shooting someone is one thing, but ****ing up someones paintwork is just crossing the line.

BEN187NOVA
09-05-08, 12:50 PM
i would of waited at the lights cracked a **** out and thrown it into their car , or drag them out and stamp on ther ****ing heads .... im afraid iv got a temper to which has got me into trouble before but the law is so **** in this country you might as well go vigalantee style

meritlover
09-05-08, 01:11 PM
stupid cow.
some man person hit my nova window with paintball gun on the large road and i was very vexed. i wish i could have done the same the the stupid man as you did to the stupid cow. perhaps the stupid cow will think again but the stupid man will do it to someone else?!

walshc
09-05-08, 01:27 PM
Quoted incase you change your mind lol

cretin.

posting how youve comitted acts of dangerous driving, criminal damage and generally being a fuktard.

Being egged, ok its annoying but thats NO excuse to get all het up about it and do stupid crap like that. I really hope they got your number plate and you get a visit from the BiB

Why would i change my mind? :confused: :confused: :confused: :tard: lol
Please tell me what part was dangerous driving? spoon!
I bet youre the type of person who when someone does something wrong, you sit them down and say "now thats wrong, dont do that again" arent you? well that gets you no where, people like that arent going to listen to spoken words of wrong doing, theyre going to think "shut up fool, youre wasting your breathe" where as if you give back 10x worse for unprevoked (which this was btw) retardness theyre going to think twice about possible consequences (sp?)
Take this for instance, 2 kids throws a wobbler in tesco because they cant have their favourite chocolate
Kid 1`s parents - Little billy, stop that, its not nice for other shoppers to see you behave like this
Kid 2`s parents - walk up to the kid *crack* kids left crying with a red ass

Tell me, what kid are you going to see next week in the same aisle, throwing the same wobbler over the lack of the same favourite chocolate?
wont be kid 2 thats for sure

Cretin :roll: lol love it

Mike B GTE
09-05-08, 01:29 PM
a tad overkill perhaps, but meh - silly cows shouldnt have been fcuking about acting like morons anyway - unleash the fury i say :thumb:

Dod
09-05-08, 01:31 PM
Take this for instance, 2 kids throws a wobbler in tesco because they cant have their favourite chocolate
Kid 1`s parents - Little billy, stop that, its not nice for other shoppers to see you behave like this

Tell me, what kid are you going to see next week in the same aisle, throwing the same wobbler over the lack of the same favourite chocolate?

Says it all really.

walshc
09-05-08, 01:35 PM
Very Much so, its obvious that it wasnt a case of instant rage, you followed them for circa 40minutes. And they covered their car with Brake Fluid of all things?

Oil, Milk, Eggs, pull their wipers up or bend their mirrors back, something irratiting like was done to you. A Bucket of water'd clean you car, whats gonna be needed for hers?

TOTAL OVERKILL.

About a grand hopefully

And yeah, it may of been a simple clean of the car (i dont really care about the bag of sh*t anyway) but i didnt do it because of that, it was mainly because of the cheekynes of the thing, pricks like that need to be taught that they cant just go round messing with other peoples stuff
Theres too many people in this country who`d just let it pass, its bad enough the justice system in this sh*thole is soft as sh*te without most of the population too, rule britannia? fook that, rule saudi arabia

Dod
09-05-08, 01:45 PM
About a grand hopefully

pricks like that need to be taught that they cant just go round messing with other peoples stuff

Like you did and bragged about? There was 100s of things you could have done without going as far as that. We're not going to agree on this, but i dont care. Theres overkill and thers not. IMO, you displayed Vast overkill, but thats my opinion. If thats whats you want to do, so be it but remember there may be consequences for you, and they'll be a lot worse than washing egg of your car, it'll be all over your face.

walshc
09-05-08, 01:50 PM
Like you did and bragged about? There was 100s of things you could have done without going as far as that. We're not going to agree on this, but i dont care. Theres overkill and thers not. IMO, you displayed Vast overkill, but thats my opinion. If thats whats you want to do, so be it but remember there may be consequences for you, and they'll be a lot worse than washing egg of your car, it'll be all over your face.

:roll: tell me then master of righteouness, what would you of done?

Hey, i like what you did with the popular egg on your face phrase :D :thumb: i bet you let out a little smile when you typed that didnt you? oh you so did :D

paul james
09-05-08, 01:53 PM

Hitting your kid to shut them up is crap parenting, do you really want to teach your kids that violence should be used to solve any little problem?
If your kid is crying that they want sweets, just tell them why they can't have them. Let them cry if they want and just ignore it, they'll soon quiten down once they realize crying gets them nothing, whereas being good at least gets them attention. The idea is that your kids behave because they want to keep you happy, so that you'll talk to them and spend time with them, rather than just only behaving with you because they are scared of being hit. That way you'll be teaching them to respect other people, so they don't grow upto be egg throwers!

Dod
09-05-08, 02:06 PM
I'd have built a bridge and gotten over it, not tail them for 3/4 of an hour and then cover their car with brake fluid.

Call the cops, bend back their mirrors, steal their wheel trims, raise up their wipers, thrown something other than Brake fluid on their motor.

ck
09-05-08, 02:23 PM
to be honest, in the eyes of some of my friends the female got off lightly. brake fluid does not necisarily effect paint, some can and some cant... i'd have probably gotton close enough to throw something back, most prbably through the back window haha. was there own fault to be honest, treat people how you like to be treated. hence they do something to your car so you do something back. they should have thought about it before doing it so its 100% their fault if they now need a respray.

i'd say good on you mate stand up to those sad f*&kers who thinks it a laugh andshow them its clearly not

Nick
09-05-08, 02:32 PM
As said above ^ it doesn't neccissarily mean tha paint is screwed. it depends on what sort of fluid it was.

I don't really condone stuff like this at all . But people do have to learn their lesson !

Maybe not the best idea to brag about it ?

stupiddearinsurance
09-05-08, 02:44 PM
if i was inna mood i would of taligated like bumper to bumper flashin main beam for ages den overtake her cut her up den go realyy slow, den let her overtake me, tailgate agen then chuck sumet hard n heavy n put back window fru hopfully dent boot or roof aswell...

Mike B GTE
09-05-08, 02:52 PM
if i was inna mood i would of taligated like bumper to bumper flashin main beam for ages den overtake her cut her up den go realyy slow, den let her overtake me, tailgate agen then chuck sumet hard n heavy n put back window fru hopfully dent boot or roof aswell...

retaliation is one thing - driving like a complete ****-tard is another :roll:

Riggy
09-05-08, 02:57 PM

hence your forum name

Jeff16v
09-05-08, 03:15 PM
I'm afraid at the tender age of 35 you tend to calm down a little, when your young you can go chasing cars like dogs up the street. I'm sure we have all had this kind of stupidy happen and kids do these kind of things for kicks now. We all did silly things before we got hair on our ballslol

She should be taught a lesson for being stupid and hopefully you have done some good by giving her a wake up call. If the paint falls off you've either just bumped all of our insurance premiums or will end up with a record for criminal damage. I doubt she is worth the criminal record.

If it had actually been me i'd of probably give her a slap:thumb:

PS: its not great for the club advertising bad behaviour since this year we are going for approval from the VBOA

Stuart
09-05-08, 03:59 PM

first and last warning about text typing ;)

Jeff has a point about not nessecaraly bragging about this kinda of crap as it dosent bode well with the VBOA powers that be.

~~joycey~~
09-05-08, 04:06 PM
i say fair play to him completly! i know exactly the sort of stupid little rats that he refering to! serves them right!

Nick
09-05-08, 04:37 PM

Well your obviously a ****ing prick then ! :thumb:

NovaGuy1400SRi
09-05-08, 04:53 PM
i had the same thing happen to me down my local prom a while back, had a ****ter of a kitted nova at the time just as a runabout, but it still p**sed me off getting eggs thrown at it, stopped the car, me and my bro jumped out and chased them, they got away, later on i drove round where they ran to, mates in the car behind me, stopped, there were around 20 of them, but me still being p**sed off, shouts at them, try it again then lol then half of them just walk away! same f**kers have thrown grit at other cars too. they'll get whats comin to them when they try it to the wrong person lol lol

John.

Leeboo
09-05-08, 05:51 PM
This thread isn't going anywhere at all.

Can I suggest its deleted?

That was only a suggestion, so don't kill the new boy for being bossylol

I can entirely see where walshc is coming from. But the thread ain't doing the site any favours.

Smurf-Xx
09-05-08, 06:05 PM
Shame you couldnt egg her back, but in the face lmfao!

meritlover
09-05-08, 06:31 PM
This thread isn't going anywhere at all.

Can I suggest its deleted?

That was only a suggestion, so don't kill the new boy for being bossylol

I can entirely see where walshc is coming from. But the thread ain't doing the site any favours.

why delete it? why not just stop looking at it?

Leeboo
09-05-08, 06:37 PM
It's up to the admin obviously, but I can see it continuing for ages, because its a very very debateable subject.

Tbh, now when I think about it, if my car was egg'd I'd probably post a wee rant. lol

meritlover
09-05-08, 06:42 PM
exactly ;)

novacabrio
09-05-08, 11:09 PM
I can see wy you wwould want revenge, to leave her perminent extensive Damage is another thing, she is probably the Daughter of the guy that runs the local Ghetto and will hunt you down, You may of bitten off more thn you can chew, Fancy waking up one morning to find your car gone as they've followed you home one night?

I had a kid chuck eggs at my old White Nova SR about 10 years ago, 6th form school leavers, I followed the bus he got on and waited for him as he got off the bus which he waited on till the last stop when he relised he was being followed, me and a mate then grabbed him and made him lick off every last drop of raw egg off the 1/4 panel and rear screan untill there was not a mark on it, he promtly chucked it all back up but he got my car clean again and I don't think he has ever eaten another egg since!! That gave me far greater pleasure than he got out of throwing the original eggs

Jack
09-05-08, 11:11 PM
I
...am Spartacus

Jack
09-05-08, 11:12 PM
If it was me, I'd have chased her down and when she stopped, I'd get out, pulled her out through the window and given her a damned good seeing to. On the face. Yeah. :cool:

Alex.
09-05-08, 11:16 PM

True. lol
To be honest....I suspect everyone would act differently if it were themselves in this position.

Dave.
10-05-08, 12:20 AM
very evry well done lol.. teach them tits a lesson lol lol lol

Martin
10-05-08, 09:21 AM
PS: its not great for the club advertising bad behaviour since this year we are going for approval from the VBOA

Lmao...

Dod.. i dont belive you lol youve of killed her ;)

FUSION X16XE
10-05-08, 11:52 AM
Walsh your a legend!! this thread has had me in tears, i totaly agree with what hes saying, esspecialy as of lately, you have to take the law into your own hands sometimes! otherwise people think they can do anythink to someone/there property. good on ya fella.

slickman7
10-05-08, 11:58 AM
i think they got wat they desereved lmfao im sick of people doing stuff from there car and ruunning of like no one can catch them ("laser pens") into the mirror of people who are driving is no laughing matter

trackdaynova
10-05-08, 01:14 PM
just read on the pug forum exactly the same story from her point of view! lol classic

Adam
10-05-08, 01:16 PM
Link?

lol

mowgli
10-05-08, 01:19 PM
So much for the reputation of nova drivers getting better.......................

I am annoyed when people throw eggs about, but the response was a smidgeon OTT...

following them at a safe & prudent distance until they parked up then having a few words with them would have probably done the trick.

or reporting them to the police for vandalism & reckless driving (pointing out it was 2 girls would make sure every cop car in the area would turn out)

walshc
10-05-08, 01:30 PM
just read on the pug forum exactly the same story from her point of view! lol classic

Seriously? post the link, i want to see what the hoe has said :thumb:

walshc
10-05-08, 01:39 PM
following them at a safe & prudent distance until they parked up then having a few words with them would have probably done the trick.

If you beleive that then youre stupid, theres not a chance in hell that sort of person will even acknowledge youre talking to them, let alone take in what youre saying and let their minute brain realise it was a fu*ked up thing they did

FUSION X16XE
10-05-08, 04:40 PM
Seriously? post the link, i want to see what the hoe has said :thumb:

Do it, Do it!

NovaLad
10-05-08, 05:09 PM
Good on you walshc.

Where abouts did this happen?

Nothing has happend to my nova yet and if it did and i knew i could follow them (Had the power to) then i would do something drastic also.

It's little cocky girls especially that p1ss me off they think because they are girls they can get away with it.

Well no i wouldn't hit 1 but what's the next best thing? I would say attack their pride and joy and let them have a good winge to daddy!

If it comes back at you then so be it as it will be one less cocky girl thinking she can get away doing what she likes to other peoples property.

NovaLad
10-05-08, 05:09 PM
Yes post this up!

saloonwoody
10-05-08, 05:10 PM
hmmmm strange one this ... on one hand i would say YEA teach the dumb bitches a lesson :) but on the other hand i would say??????? na fcuk it they deserved it tat for tat !!!

FUSION X16XE
10-05-08, 08:23 PM
****ing link?? lol

Dave.
10-05-08, 08:36 PM
post this ****ing link up lol

FUSION X16XE
10-05-08, 08:39 PM
right im going to try find it!! lol

MK999
10-05-08, 08:41 PM
I had a quick go and came up with nothing lol Google doesn't give many useful results for peugeot forum egg lol

trackdaynova
10-05-08, 09:06 PM
i was just joking, i posted it, then went out for the day lol sorry like lol

Lee
10-05-08, 09:08 PM
LMAO @ red herring!

Godd skills lol

Jack
10-05-08, 09:16 PM
I wonder what Raza and his ex-Mrs are up to these days

mowgli
10-05-08, 10:00 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:T3i2NinUjAUJ:farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/1276202472_875ce2a422.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/1276202472_875ce2a422.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/toasty/1276202472/&h=500&w=377&sz=124&tbnid=T3i2NinUjAUJ:&tbnh=130&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhook%2Bline%2Bsinker%2Bimage&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=3) I think somebody swallowed the bait........

AS IF SHE WOULD HAVE POSTED UP
'I egged some nova boy & he had the nerve to chase me for 2 hrs & get his assistant to pour brake fluid on my car thus ruining the paint, that taught me a lesson....HMMMMMMMMM'

Jack
10-05-08, 10:05 PM
lol

TBH on a pug forum, it would have been more like:

yea dis chav in a nova ryte he chucked brake fooid all over ma ryde ryte coz he's a chav innit and like chased me an all dat but ma pug was well faster dam him so i slowed down and he lyk drives like a tw4t an lyk chucks dis stuff on ma car and now all ma paint has gone gay and i'm gonn send ma bruvver's dad's m8 over whos lyk a boxxer innit and he's gonna kill him y0
(quote language courtesy of pugsouthwest)

KSRY
10-05-08, 10:25 PM
:lol: ^^^^

Jcb
10-05-08, 11:36 PM
hahahahaha

classic thread

PNG comedian award: Razorjack. Every ****ing time!

BIGS
11-05-08, 12:01 AM
lol at RJ, And who cares who thinks its right and who think its wrong what he done. its what he thought was right at the time and still probley do. yea some people might of done it different but these kind of people only understand one way of talk and thats taking your own action :thumb:

walshc
11-05-08, 02:46 AM
Where abouts did this happen?

Happend in Middleton centre dude, then followed them up middleton road into oldham centre, round there for a bit then down past OAFC and B&Q

Jack, that was pure jokes lol

Jim Mcrae
11-05-08, 12:13 PM
Good on you! I remember going through town and these chavs thew a bottle at my car, no one was behind me so slammed on the anchors and gave them a good dose of ear ache :) Also this lad in college thought it would be funny to pour a bin liner full of **** over my old nova, i didnt see the funny side and went a bit mental. People cant jsut go around egging cars of tipping rubbish over them, i bet those slags dont do it again. People say you were a bit OTT, nonscence you taught them not to **** with other peoples stuff and you feel good about handing out some 'justice' and so you should.

Dod
11-05-08, 12:15 PM
Lmao...

Dod.. i dont belive you lol youve of killed her ;)

No Martin, but if some ****ing idiot Chav had Dot4'd my paint work, I'd follow him to the grave. Regardless of what I'd have done before hand.

Nick
11-05-08, 12:36 PM
I'd follow him to the grave.

Some kinda kamikaze mission !? lol

mowgli
11-05-08, 01:01 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wue6WyKuNBI

this will solve the problem

Philsutton
11-05-08, 01:04 PM
OMGZ thats amazing, I want a truck monkey

Nick
11-05-08, 01:18 PM
OMGZ thats amazing, I want a truck monkey

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2658669.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=99EDCE1A92AD946123625DE8940CAA6DA55A1E4F32AD3138

Philsutton
11-05-08, 01:18 PM
lol opps

Nick
11-05-08, 01:30 PM
Welll. Either one would be equally as cool.Although, i'd much prefer this in my trunk.

http://www.dipsizkuyu.net/forum/attachments/14-edepsiz-kuyu/9783d1185431778-muhtesem-insanin-gercek-yuzu-treebeard-jpg

walshc
11-05-08, 03:10 PM
No Martin, but if some ****ing idiot Chav had Dot4'd my paint work, I'd follow him to the grave. Regardless of what I'd have done before hand.

Are you calling me a chav? :confused: lol lol lol do you even know the meaning of the word?

And what does "i`d follow him to the grave" mean? :tard: :tard: lol i think maybe youre getting confused with the saying.... "his regrets/sins/feelings will follow him to the grave" ;)
Or maybe you thought you could work with that saying, and make your own saying up? one which you 'thought' would come across intimidating, thus upping your virtual brovado/tough persona?
Well, you failed, better luck next time :thumb:

NovaLad
11-05-08, 03:11 PM
Are you calling me a chav? :confused: lol lol lol do you even know the meaning of the word?

And what does "i`d follow him to the grave" mean? :tard: :tard: lol i think maybe youre getting confused with the saying.... "his regrets/sins/feelings will follow him to the grave" ;)
Or maybe you thought you could work with that saying, and make your own saying up? one which you 'thought' would come across intimidating, thus upping your virtual brovado/tough persona?

lol well put.

Steve
11-05-08, 03:22 PM
Well done walsh I hate people that think they can get away with stuff like that, although brake fluid was a tad harsh i'd probably have found where they live and waited till it was dark and emptied about 5 boxes of eggs on to their car!

We have these chavs round here, a couple of years back there was about 10 of them on their scooters going up and down our road all day, one of the idiots crashed into my dads work vehicle and did a runner. The police got involved and I think he got a caution or something stupid.

Fair play though mate, proper vigilante style!

Philsutton
11-05-08, 03:29 PM
I once knew someone that did a poo on someones windscreen.

NovaLad
11-05-08, 03:30 PM

Was their name Phil?

Philsutton
11-05-08, 03:32 PM
no

Lee
11-05-08, 04:10 PM

Surely it would have just slid down and got all wedged in the flitch panel?

Spreading a Mr Whippy all over the door handles would be far more effective :)

Dod
11-05-08, 06:58 PM

I'm not trying to intimidate anyone, I'm not an internet hardman. I was stating that if someone poured Brake Fluid onto my car, that I would not let it go until the day they died.

If you want to take it any other way, you go right ahead. I dont let random people on an Internet forum bother me, why should you?

twistysnovagte
11-05-08, 07:16 PM
I once knew someone that did a poo on someones windscreen.that would take balls aswell as GUTSlol to climb on someones car and spread a number two all over the windsreen lollol

walshc
12-05-08, 01:04 AM
I'm not trying to intimidate anyone, I'm not an internet hardman. I was stating that if someone poured Brake Fluid onto my car, that I would not let it go until the day they died.

If you want to take it any other way, you go right ahead. I dont let random people on an Internet forum bother me, why should you?

Ahh right, well it came across that way, my bad
Oh and i dont ;) theres not a lot that does bother me anymore

Flogging a log on a windscreen is just rank lol

Riggy
12-05-08, 09:22 AM
I wonder what Raza and his ex-Mrs are up to these days

FPMSL i cant stop laughing now you cock lol