PDA

View Full Version : Fav drinks

Tilly
04-09-02, 11:33 PM
Just intrested what u peoples favourite drinks are?? :roll:
Im sat here with a nice chilled Foster's mmmmm

Ben (lurk75)
04-09-02, 11:40 PM
" Drink up me cyder, drink up my cyder and we will go and follow the city over fallow lands"

no i prefer lager too but sing that most saturdays down the gate!

at the moment Corona (mexican lager not the lemonade) is my fav but when i go to prauge i w like staropramen and budvar :!:

wisewood
05-09-02, 10:00 AM
The best drink i have ever had was a cocktail... very nice.

You take a tall glass...
into it you add 1/4 glass bailey's - 1/4 glass Tia Maria and top the whole glass up with chocolate milk.

NICE!!!

RobIsGrt18
05-09-02, 10:51 AM
wisewood - that drink sounds very like "baby guiness" u get a shot glass put 1/2 tia maria in first, then the other 1/2 bailies, this sits on top of the tai maria making it look like a miniture pint of guiness.

fav drink at the mo is the mighty "turbo shandy's" 1/2 pint of larger, 1/2 pint of smirnoff ice !!!! :D

wisewood
05-09-02, 11:05 AM
Similar idea mate yeah - but you mix it all up...
tastes like chocolate m,ilk with a hint of coffee - really nice - and you get absolutely battered drinking it - which can't be bad.

wisewood
05-09-02, 11:12 AM
Oh - and i forgot to mention - if i am not drinking stuff like that - which lets face it nobody drinks all the time... I drink Stella.
Why?

Because the company i work for owns the distribution rights to it - so i get some freebies now and then and i am loyal to my employer!!! :D
Fosters comes next... then probably Carling...

Slatter
05-09-02, 11:24 AM
VODKA :lol:

It brings out the :twisted: in you ;)

and a bit of 0X

ollster
05-09-02, 11:32 AM
its gotta be stella for the start of the night, then after a few move onto the hennesy. A couple shots of that always sorts you out :wink:

Davo
05-09-02, 11:46 AM
port and lemon, errm lmao!!!!!!!!

i like Kronenbourg (spelling :oops: ) but only as long as i get a holiday to france too :lol:

errm i like any lager really, fosters as long as its cold, stella, carling.

But u cant really deny the great taste of archers with ice, sat out in the garden in the blazing (squad? :roll: )hot sun :lol:

Matt Finary
05-09-02, 12:47 PM
Mine has to be stella! i do like 1664, miller,Corona and carling. I Hate fosters tastes like rust. I love most spirts like JD, jim beam, remy martin, hennesy, bacardi, vodka. I had a check at work at my drinks tabs over this year and i have had 908pints! at the pub

matt :o

Tilly
05-09-02, 01:23 PM
That drink wisewood they do as cocktail in yates. They make it with norm milk and put cream on the top. I quite like pimms and lemonade as a girlie drink

VODKA YUK

wisewood
05-09-02, 01:30 PM
i used to have a bit of a problem with vodka - i was drinking it all the time - and i mean all the time. So i don't drink it anymore as it took me ages to bring myself to stop drinking it every chance i got anyway.

Tilly
05-09-02, 01:39 PM
its the same as those WKD things cant drink them major headaches next day and they make me :evil:

kevw
05-09-02, 02:06 PM
VODKA rules!!!

That baileys thing sounds nice...

...might experiment tonight

Mr_Moo
05-09-02, 03:09 PM
J.D & COKE!!!!!!!!!!!1

owns....

But if im in the pub i'll drink stella!

u get me.....yus? :roll:

Breeny
05-09-02, 05:24 PM
http://www.novaload.net/files/breeny/smirnoff.jpg

Ben (lurk75)
05-09-02, 06:02 PM
stella!!!! yuk makes me ill really cant stomach it :!:

black velvet is nise wich is half a guiness mixed with half a blackthorn :!:

sounds gut wrenching but it really is quite smooth :lol:

djp_y2k
05-09-02, 06:12 PM
got to be that great bottle of american beer. The king of all beers.

BUD

carltoncrazy
05-09-02, 06:13 PM
well sadly here i have to be the werido of novaload
that culd b a title for me,werido of novaload or sumfing insulting like that.
getting board of senior memember,oh well
well i dont drink achole at all,not for 3 yrs.so lememade,lol
seriously tho i dont drink,
so least i wont get done 4 drink driving

wisewood
05-09-02, 06:15 PM
ahh but you could if you discover you have that dodgy disease which causes your body to produce alcohol...
not enough to make you drunk - but enough to fail you a test.

Ben (lurk75)
05-09-02, 06:21 PM
got to be that great bottle of american beer. The king of all beers.

BUD

not being picky but bud does actually originate from the Czech Republic, wich of course over there it is called Budvar, they sold the recipe to the americans wich now produce it :!:

carltoncrazy
05-09-02, 06:25 PM
be honest we do owe alot to the russians dont we
some of the best welders in the world.
ok then theres ladas but................ok there jus shit.
but i mean they do make sum bloody good stuff.then run out money
czech well the bloke who made budwiser was russian but its made in czech

locky
05-09-02, 06:39 PM
Bud, Jack daniels, Baileys, and Wkd, (but not 2 much as last nite i found out it gave me serious heartburn, chest was killing lol!) [/img]

Tilly
05-09-02, 06:48 PM
Bud is good shit makes me horny

wisewood
05-09-02, 07:03 PM
(**internet tart makes a mental note**)

Budweiser makes Tilly horny...

Tilly
05-09-02, 07:06 PM
Wipe it of that mental board cause i wont drink it :D

wisewood
05-09-02, 07:09 PM
I will go about it the old fashoined way then.

Big wooden club and drag you off by the hair - :D lmao.

Tilly
05-09-02, 07:18 PM
u would get a slap :evil:

wisewood
05-09-02, 07:22 PM
how can you slap someone when you are unconcious from being hit over the head with a big wooden club? :D

No, seriously though... only playing around...

My charm is enough on it's own :D **if only...**

Tilly
05-09-02, 07:26 PM
:roll: :roll: u sao amazing are u nope
U wouldnt have chance to touch me with a bat cause if u came up to me in a pub id tell u in the nicest possible way to run and jump :lol:

wisewood
05-09-02, 07:29 PM
but how would you know it was me?
that picture aint clear enough to show what i look like and i am a bit taller than 80 pixels in real life :D

Tilly
05-09-02, 07:34 PM
Id have a good guess
Look about for a guy with a wooden bat in his hand or 1 that trying to pull every women in the place 8)

wisewood
05-09-02, 07:45 PM
LMFAO @ big club. :D:D

Ben (lurk75)
05-09-02, 09:59 PM
have some of that romeo wood :!:

Fester
05-09-02, 10:47 PM
on robs recommendation i have drinking turbo shandy a bit which is half pint ice (smirnoff) and then the other half whatever brewed drink you want

we have also been having a variation on the white russians, even the name has changed. they got called the right russians and now just the rightys, because its right lol. cant put down any exact measurements but slosh into a tall glass a healthy dose of vodka, a big splash of tia maria and top up with milk, stir and add crushed ice, very nice

weve been downing a few pints of snakebite and diesel recently, although i cant remember fully whats in those tbh but they look nice and get you on the floor

i only had this once but its a cracker to order up. order a pint of lager and a shot of blue bolls. have a mouthful of the lager and then whack the blue bolls in there, the pint turns bright green. not just like green but GREEN as in lighter than washing up liquid. i didnt think it tasted nice but its worth it for the comments you get

another classic is the vodella40, another tried and trusted invention of ours, best done with a few of you lined up at the bar. between you order up a pint of stella, take a nice gulp out of it to free some vital space up in the glass. order in a double vodka and whack it in the pint. each of you now order a metz40 and then double its volume by adding the vodka/stella mix, then down in one. work you way through until the pint has gone. like i said there needs to be a few of you, it might be best to try this with a half pint of stella and single vodka in it at first until you realise how many you need to get rid of the pint lol

havnt really drunk aftershock (the grafter) much of late, ?22 a bottle just cant be arsed with that sort of price when the biggest bottle of vodka my local spar has in is about ?12

regular brewed drink boddies is easily #1 its great. early in the summer i was having loads of mango reef because it was near sell by date at offy and was well cheap but after a few weeks and few crates it just tasted of wood chippings, or what i would imaging wood chippings tasted of

more to come...

wisewood
06-09-02, 10:06 AM
You can't remember what is in snakebite and diesel?
snakebite: cider+lager
diesel: cider+lager+blackcurrent

By the way - I have a liver for sale if anyone wants it - nice and fresh.

kevw
06-09-02, 10:07 AM
lol Fester, that reminds me of those 50p bottles me and Gaz had at billing, Hooch I think it was LOL

wisewood
06-09-02, 10:44 AM
oh no not cheap hooch.

i had some once... they were f***ing rancid.
i was very ill the next day too - not just hung over but very ill.

RobIsGrt18
06-09-02, 11:19 AM
haha fair fester dude, turbo shandy's are lethal stuff esp when its that black vodka ice thing and stella :? 3-4 pints of that and your hanging out ya arse, as i have discovered :(

another one for you all to try (and this is v.nice) is "after eight" comes in a shot glass, tiny bit of tia maria at the bottom, then 3/5 baily's (sp) then top the rest up with creme da mont, leaves the nicest after taste eva !!!

....also does anyone suffer from, real bad heartburn after lots of bottles of reef/bicarde breezer/wkd's etc...bloody kills !!! :evil:

Mr_Moo
06-09-02, 12:49 PM
Naw......ur jsut not hardcore enuff :wink:

Tilly
06-09-02, 01:35 PM
yeah i suffer from wkd's they nasty

kevw
06-09-02, 02:07 PM
lol
The only thing that has got me feeling rough in the past year or so is Absynth, now that stuff is lethal :x

Fester
06-09-02, 05:30 PM
part deaux

my mate started yelling "THE HEARTBURN.. THE HEARTBURN!!" the other week, he is a big WKD drinker so that explains that one.

It's time to bring out the big guns ladies and gentlemen. As imported from France we managed to plug through 2 bottles of this, the bottles upstairs are the trophies to prove. At 71% there are stronger drinks on the market, and you may have sampled them. One thing I can guarantee is you havnt tasted anything quite as bad as this. Words can't even come close. We smuggled a bottle round the pubs with us and managed to convince this random bloke his bird would be impressed is he had a nip of this stuff. In mouth it went, face screwed up, spat it out into ash tray on table and went scrabbling about trying to find his pint.

Here we are:
http://www.chartreuse.fr/pa_elixir_uk.htm

The Elixir Vegetal!!!

:evilbat:

kevw
06-09-02, 07:01 PM
Made by the Chartreuse Monks since 1737

That one line informs you its gonna be mad lol

ade
06-09-02, 10:33 PM
derinking derinking no thinking...

I like (not in any order)

Vodka and orange juice (makes me daft!)
Guiness (makes you fart summut rotten!)
JD & Coke
Morgand n coke

Ah - and when i was a student -

"After 8 mint" - pint of guiness and shot of creme de menth (lethal)
"Mad witch" - scrumpy jack and pernod (ad shot of blackcurrent juice for mad red witch)
"special K" - K cider and tennents extra! ( :twisted: )
"Blastaway" - castaway and diamond white ( :x )

jon_boy
07-09-02, 10:20 AM
well, guiness and a shot of black currant is my regular tipple. do a turbo shandy but use a blue wkd. we call em blue lagoons. gets ya wasted. but the best way to start a nite is a "stars and stripes". layer of blue bols, layer of ABSYNTH (its the devils own pee) and a layer of red grenadine. thats the stripes cos they all sit on top of each other. then drip lil' bits of baileys in the top so they look like stars. then all of a sudden ur wasted. part from that southern comfort and lemonade goes down well. and long island ice tea. and kryptonite.

ade
11-09-02, 12:51 AM
wtf is kryptonite (and no superman retorts please)?

southern comfort !! god that brings back BAD memories... seem to recall crawling home 5 miles barfing my load drawing crosses on the ground asking god (I'm not religous by the way) to let me die coz I was so fecked and felt so ill!!!

:o :x :D

jon_boy
11-09-02, 05:32 PM
have no clue wots in it. but its a cocktial, its bright green, its well tasty, but oooohhh so potent. so tasty tho. southern comfort and me go well. can drink it like water and dont really feel all that bad. cept on holiday in newquay where i done a bottle and a half in 7 hours. then i could barely see. still wasnt ill tho....

Tilly
14-09-02, 04:11 PM
Ive just discovered Dooleys (toffee liquer) that was yum

jon_boy
17-09-02, 09:53 AM
you ever tried melting ice cream preferably choclate or toffe flava then adding dooleys or baileys? makes a kinda alcoholic milk shake. crazy stuff but wouldnt like too much....

Tilly
17-09-02, 01:17 PM
That sounds good

jon_boy
17-09-02, 02:10 PM
it is very nice. try a bit of cream in it too to get a bit runnier,

Mr_Moo
17-09-02, 02:23 PM
Me still thinks JD & coke owns! :D

Mr_Moo
17-09-02, 02:24 PM
Me still thinks JD & coke owns! :D

Whats all this cocktail malarky? :?

If your out 2 get smashed and have no care about money....drink JD & cokes all night......and plenty of shots!....Oh wack a few pints o stella in there!!!

Matt Finary
17-09-02, 04:55 PM
Licor 43 is very nice

jon_boy
17-09-02, 07:03 PM
ahhh the good ol' wife beater stella. i just cant hack the morning after headache's it gives me tho. other wise a nice pint

Tilly
17-09-02, 08:11 PM
looks like stella kills a few of us off

AustinPowersNova
18-09-02, 12:04 AM
it has to be........ bantnka (or similar), its from russia, its a lager, and its 12%, it rocks!! (thats strength 3 out of 15, 15 being around 40%). All hail russia where top quality vodka is a huge ?1.50 a litre!!!

jon_boy
18-09-02, 01:48 PM
good ol' stella, makes for a gr8 nite, but the hangovers are the worst!

Matt Finary
18-09-02, 03:00 PM
The key with stella is 2 pints of water before sleep, next day no hang over. :D
Matt

jon_boy
18-09-02, 10:30 PM
bythe time im finished a nite out on stella i wouldnt rememba to do that. but apparently adding sugar in the water helps!

Magnexboy
20-09-02, 01:58 PM
i normally find that Carling is a class drink! i hardly ever get hang overs! (i have a lot 2 eat wen i get in thou) :D