PDA

View Full Version : anybody selling a Nova SR mkI or mkII???

Joashy
07-05-08, 10:48 PM
Hello am deeply stressing hear av bin lookin for about a month for the right nova 2 come up but av found NOTHING... I am lookin for a Nova SR mk I or mk II either or suits i jus want my 1st car to look trick so if there's any1 lettin one go for the right price pleeeeeease let me kno thnx

Joashy

John
07-05-08, 10:51 PM
Hi mate, you'll have to search long and and hard for a clean mk1 sr, check the for sale section on here, but i reckon you'll have to wait longer than a month for a decent example to turn up!

nova_saloon
07-05-08, 11:27 PM
trust me i had to search lond and hard for my mk1 sr nova, but it finally paid off and she is a beauty, They all need welding so dont be picky but try find one that has had some done to it, Mainly the battery tray the boot and the rear wheel arches as the front arches are easily replaced.

dj_wudgey
08-05-08, 01:29 PM
yea mine was a look aswell i went to cornwall to get mine from yorkshire after ruining my first one but definately worth it matey i got a beauty of one !!! well keep it up mate

Lozzie C
08-05-08, 05:30 PM
How much of a project are you looking for?
I've got a grey 1.3 SR mk1 which needs welding and MOTing as it's been off the road for a few years. Had the enginer rebuilt just before it came off the road.

Lauren

Nova_Loon
11-05-08, 11:39 PM
Lozzie c can you send some picz to Nova_Loon@hotmail.co.uk due to might buy that off you if it id wot i am looking for

nova_paul_nova
14-05-08, 12:25 AM
or u can buy mine