PDA

View Full Version : Novadose Kit

Jim
04-09-02, 03:10 PM
Hello lads and lasses,

I need to know where the best place is to buy the Novadose Rear bumper. I've been looking on the net and have found Fibresports and CC Motorsports that sell the bumper. Any other places worth checking out?

Any info on the bumper itself would be appreciated, ie: Whats it made out of? Is it easy to fit? How much people paid? Alternatively, if anyone has had any bad experiences with it, let us know. I don't wanna go spending my cash on something that might not be worth while.

Cheers guys,

Jim

Ben (lurk75)
04-09-02, 03:21 PM
some guy was moaning on here the other day about his exhaust not fitting through the gap at the back :!:

cassanova
08-09-02, 11:36 PM
ive got a novadose kit, i had a bit of trouble with the exhaust fitting thru the hole but i just adjusted the ring around the backbox (on janspeed) so the angle changed, i think its just luck as to whetha it goes straight on or not.

I havent had any trouble with mine. I got mine second hand with the front bumpa in 4 peices then fibreglassed, i think fibresports are the ppl that make it so will be best coming from them, last time i spoke to them they were building a spoiler for it (about 18mnths ago tho).

Ford