PDA

View Full Version : New car alert

Philsutton
06-05-08, 06:41 PM
Well ive finally got myself a new car, Ive managed to get away from the unreliable vauxhalls straight into the arms of unreliable TVR's lol

Going to pic it up tomorrow, oh an its TVR Cerbera. Im happy that ive got myself a decent one, one thing is has all the later type extra / modifications that over came most of the problems that most of the early one had.

I know what im doing all tomorrow anyway, going to find some nice roads and not crash lol

FUSION X16XE
06-05-08, 06:42 PM
yes please dont crash, first dibs on whats left of the trevor. ow and get some piccys

Jack
06-05-08, 06:42 PM
How much N2O will that take then? :p

Philsutton
06-05-08, 06:45 PM
Its not having Nitrous, even though I did race one at pod that had some which is always in the back of my mind (also the same one that owned me on the 1/4 mile as well lol)

Lee
06-05-08, 06:52 PM
Can I have the seats when you bin it please :) Just dont get blood on them ffs!

Adam
06-05-08, 07:18 PM
Whats happeneing with the corsa then Phil?

Nick J
06-05-08, 07:45 PM
Awesome cars Phil...... I owned a chimeara for a while a couple of years back and as good as it was I found it very troublesome at the same time hence why I sold it however lets hope the cerb will treat you well, The noise they make is something you will never tire of ! good luck with it. :)

novait
06-05-08, 08:41 PM
very nice car.

Riggy
06-05-08, 08:55 PM
top stuff phil , what reg have you managed to get ?

Philsutton
08-05-08, 10:29 AM
Its an N reg, so one of the earlier ones. Im only really going to be using it as a second car hopefully, as I just smoke around in the crap diesel to work still.

It is great fun to drive, and the sound is something else. You just cant beat the sound of V8. Its drinks rather a lot though, Ive killed almost a tank already lol

craig green
08-05-08, 10:38 AM
If you like, I'll pay you to overtake me all day.

I'll be there with my window down, head hangin' out screaming 'go on!'.

L33 LEG
08-05-08, 10:40 AM
jealous :(

get some pics up :)

Philsutton
08-05-08, 03:17 PM
If you like, I'll pay you to overtake me all day.

I'll be there with my window down, head hangin' out screaming 'go on!'.

lol I dont need anyone to tell me to do it, the best thing about it is its still on standard exhausts cant wait to see what it sounds like with a decat ect...

Also I reckon they have a bad rep for handling as, mine drives really nice and stable. Saying mine has got adjustable after market suspension on which apparently makes them handle 10 times better that standard.

I'll get some pics up when I have time, in the next few days hopefully.

Nick
08-05-08, 03:25 PM
Awesome phil.

What's happening with the fast corsa !?

Philsutton
08-05-08, 03:26 PM
I'll sort that when I get time, but I dont have much time now to be honest. The really annoying thing is that my corsa feels twice as fast as the TVR, in a straight line, however round a track the corsa would get massively owned by the TVR.

Also apparently the Cerbera should do the standing 1/4 mile in 12.4, lol mainly down to being able to get good grip off the line.