PDA

View Full Version : LED Reverse Light

Nova_Tek
05-05-08, 10:31 PM
All my rear lights accept for the indicators are LED's, they seem to be a lot more vivid and brighter and consume less power, so I wanna change my reverse one too.

Just wondering if anyone has got the reverse light changed to an LED one, so I can see the colour tint. I want it to be white rather then a blue-ish tint, this is so the MOT man dont complain :)

Pics are welcome :thumb:

General Baxter
05-05-08, 10:32 PM
reverse not tested on mot anyway lol

Jay
05-05-08, 10:33 PM
All my rear lights accept for the indicators are LED's, they seem to be a lot more vivid and brighter and consume less power, so I wanna change my reverse one too.

Just wondering if anyone has got the reverse light changed to an LED one, so I can see the colour tint. I want it to be white rather then a blue-ish tint, this is so the MOT man dont complain :)

Pics are welcome :thumb:

Can i see a pic of yours :thumb:

Jack
05-05-08, 10:37 PM
Yep, reverse isn't tested.

All the "white" LED's I've ever had have been a pretty true white though. Never had any with a blue tint unless they've had a blue diode in them...

Welsh Dan
05-05-08, 10:39 PM
Where did you get E marked LED ones from?

Nova_Tek
05-05-08, 10:42 PM
reverse not tested on mot anyway lol

Oh yeah :tard:

Nova_Tek
05-05-08, 10:53 PM
Can i see a pic of yours :thumb:

Not the best pic as it was pitch black outside, and the LED's are really bright. Fog is on and so is the tail lights (brake lights not on) the tail lights look as bright as the fogs in this pic but I can assure you they are not.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4077/050520080141kf6.jpg