PDA

View Full Version : Nova turbo C20LET possibly for sale.

nova_turbo
05-05-08, 04:35 PM
Nova turbo C20let

im thinking of selling the nova due to it just sitting in the garage doing nothing and id rather someone spend the time getting it all sorted
and getting some use out of it..
Im not selling it for a small price as it as taken alot of my time and money getting the car to how it is.
It needs a few little bits completing to get it fully road worthy but these are minor things and could be sorted by someone who knows what there
doing in no time at all. (seat belts, rear number plate light, window wipers also crossover pipes as i brought some aluminium tubing and samco hoses
but i will sort the enging side of it out so can be herd running)
heres some of the spec..

Shell - was brought of a lad of here using the name jamiegsi, those who know the shell will know its history. completly seam welded engine bay, and plated
over for extra stregth. only done around 40000. the rear wheel tray has been cut out and a plate has been welded across to give the stripped out look. car is sprayed in a super white all round inside and out, engine bay sprayed in a candy red. also has a omp roll cage fitted sprayed in candy red with the rear strut brace.

Engine - c20let covered about 80000 iirc, have got recipts for engine from the breakers yard with milage on. the engine runs sweet with no knocks bangs or smoke. starts first time after its been standing for a long time. added the f28 gearbox for the 6speed, all converted to 2wd. all the correct mounts and drive shafts were used for this conversion. various samco hoses included. also got some saab red injectors and a nissan 200sx manifold all converted to vauxhall fitment ready for a garrett turbo conversion. universal big front mount intercooler.

wheels/brakes/suspension - sitting on some cavalier gsi freshly painted in gloss black, bigger brake conversion. front suspension is lowerd on g-max and the rear is on spax, im not sure the exact lowering of the car is.

interior - fully stripped with gsi front seats, black dash with digital clocks. black carpets. boost gauge in heater console, turbo timer wich needs placing
somewhere. full electric windows.

as i say im in no rush at all to sell, its just i think it could give someone some good fun out off it instead off sitting in the garage. if no intrest in the car
i will keep and maybe break one day in the future. i would finish it and get it motd, taxed, but i have now got another motor and ive just lost intrest.
looking for around £3200 for it, i will take a genuine offer for it as id like to see it used and looked after by someone. i have alot of pictures from the build so if anyone needs more pictures please just message me. you can contact me on bmx_punk3@hotmail.com. if anyone wants to view at anytime PM me for a contact number. i dont really come on
here much anymore. might be intrseted in a px depends what your offering. no saxo's, 106's.

thanks for looking.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk286/random34567/21042008078.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk286/random34567/DSC00213.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk286/random34567/DSC00226.jpg

Nova_Loon
05-05-08, 07:33 PM
Hello mate have you get any more picz it the nova turbo ie fornt end both sides back picz like that because i am very interested thanks Nova_Loon can you send the picz to Nova_Loon@hotmail.co.uk