PDA

View Full Version : no where's safe now!

NatJK
04-05-08, 01:56 PM
well sometime over last night and this morning some skanky pikeys have stolen a pair of axles of our driveway. lets just say my dad aint best pleased!! bound to weigh them in and get some cash. lol getting worried bout my car now, vauxhall city on our driveway. Not even like i live in some dodgy place, just a little village! Guess no where's safe now!

Nevo
04-05-08, 02:14 PM
At the minuet my nova's orite as it is in the garage owned by my birds dad , but im dredding bringing it up when i get insured , as i live 10 mins drive away from a good 4 estates , lol , al probly get a half decent alarm for it mind ya .... we once had 3 steel wheels nicked out of our garden so ...... lol lol

Jack
04-05-08, 02:16 PM
When mine makes its way back home, I'll be hoping any prospectant thieves touch that and leave the GT4 alone lol

Nevo
04-05-08, 02:23 PM
When mine makes its way back home, I'll be hoping any prospectant thieves touch that and leave the GT4 alone lol

Ive always said that if i cought anybody tampering or attempting to with the car , even tho it only worth what it is , i WOULD NOT contact the police , as i'd probly get done for the amount of damage i would cause to them . lol

NatJK
04-05-08, 02:31 PM
Surprised they didnt touch it to be honest. More worried bout leaving it at work, retail parks full of dodgy people lol, ive already said if i cant park my car outside where i can see it i'm not coming in lol, no one gets why!

jsw3644
04-05-08, 06:08 PM
saw someone snooping round mine in brighton yesterday. he walked off before I got there. think he was just intrested in it tho.

db_1.2
04-05-08, 06:33 PM
No disrespect to your intelligence but, if you dont want something stollen from you, surely you wouldnt leave it on your drive, right? Well, thats the way i look at it when i live! Different for my car, its insured!

NatJK
04-05-08, 06:44 PM
No disrespect to your intelligence but, if you dont want something stollen from you, surely you wouldnt leave it on your drive, right? Well, thats the way i look at it when i live! Different for my car, its insured!

lol no offence taken, but if you live where i live you can leave your cars unlocked and doors open and everything would be there the next morning!

Someone say there car isn't insured??? Or am I missing something??? :confused:

NovaLad
04-05-08, 06:47 PM
I challenge you to leave your car doors open tonight.

draper
04-05-08, 06:48 PM
tbh if you kept worrying about your car getting broken into youd go loopy

do you just sit up all night and watch it just in case

NatJK
04-05-08, 06:49 PM

Lol its all ready happened! How could i prove it anyway?!

bigbened
04-05-08, 06:50 PM
my doors, windows, and keys have been left in/open for 4 days now lol its great not having an engine in it

General Baxter
04-05-08, 06:51 PM

ill take that challange, i bet you green slips for it

if its gone in the morn you can have mine lol

NovaLad
04-05-08, 06:52 PM
ill take that challange, i bet you green slips for it

if its gone in the morn you can have mine lol
pmsl

Jack
04-05-08, 06:53 PM
I always leave the saloon unlocked. Its not going anywhere as a) you'd wake the dead if you started it, and b) you'd need to move a bunch of tractors and gates to actually get it off the farm lol

Its full of junk* as well, so if someone was to break into it and nick all the spares inside they'd be doing me a favour :D

*Most of said "Junk" will be available for sale at PVS lol

General Baxter
04-05-08, 06:56 PM
*Most of said "Junk" will be available for sale at PVS lol

mk2 loon bumper :thumb: lol

Jack
04-05-08, 06:59 PM
Thats safely tucked away elsewhere for future use :p (i.e. covering up rust)

Come to think of it, there was a Mk2 saloon at the scrappy that the Ash and myself went to t'other day. Might have to go back and nab that. Wonder if its open tomorrow...

General Baxter
04-05-08, 07:04 PM
get the front aswell lol

MK999
04-05-08, 11:29 PM
Tbh, is there much difference between doors open and locked on a nova? lol

Nova_Loon
05-05-08, 12:51 AM
lol round my way if you leave your socks out side on the line it will get nicked lol na it is not that bad but i do not leave my car unlocked for 1min just in case lol