PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Trax Convoys

mikeoxford
03-09-02, 12:59 AM
as the time beckons - and basically i dont have a clue! and i know some others are interested but dont no details, can we arrange the trax 2002 convoy!?

i know there shud be one from up norf and one from dawn sauf !

i heard you are buypassing birmingham which is quite understandable but were shall i meet yas up man!?

i went M42, M40 to get down to meet you all last time for PV2002

anyone from birmingham wanna meet up with me in particular b4 "the gang" PM me

mikeoxford
03-09-02, 01:06 AM
lookin on the map silverstone falls directly beneath junction 15A on the A43 is that the way you will go??

if so the rothersthrorpe services are on the same junction?

if you didnt want to meet anyone from the midlands before then i spose we could meet there? if u wanted to that is!!!

im jst up for a convoy again, not tryin to tread on anyones toes. and :evil: :evil: NO white van astra man this time! BUGG?R OFF

Breeny
03-09-02, 01:13 AM
Your more than welcome to come down to MK coach station again mate. I will be passing there about 7.30 ish i guess. I remember the queues last year.

Nova1.6
03-09-02, 09:49 AM
ooh ooh ooh MK coach station sounds good, anyone from sheffield area going? Think me and mate r going, is this convoy on sunday or on the sat for the Novaload Village people outing?
Brenny, wanna meet up at MK coach station?
Anyone else?
Neil

ade
03-09-02, 04:56 PM
lol at shepard getting all excited!
:lol:

Think theres a convoy from knutsford services on Saturday to Billing and I guess there will be one from Billing v early on Sunday morning to Silverstone.

Dunno what times or whos in it though - Ian says he'll update us later in the week when he has a better idea himself.

Tickets can still bought on the gate for ?15

AND I'M GETTING MY CAR POLISHED TOMORROW!!! 8) :D 8) HOORAY!

god its like to summer holiday I never had!

lol!

carltoncrazy
03-09-02, 08:16 PM
this really pisses me of,u have no idea.
i wanted to do a convoy thing
but the bangers in bits.
is there a trax n nexy year?sorry ive neva been b4

ollster
03-09-02, 10:10 PM
im up for a northern convoy, i live in dronfield near sheff, and can meet up on the motorway if anyone is interested. I would prefer to go with someone who is actually showing there car on the novaload stand cos this is my first time at trax, and i dont wanna get lost or owt when we get inside silverstone

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/249big2.jpg

Nova1.6
03-09-02, 10:59 PM
i dunno if im going, have to see what my credit card will alow me to take out! getting car fixed 2morow(wednesday), that'll set me back about ?90. i'll be at silverstone at 6.30am, mate is show his car off, im not so ill have to wait till 9am till i can get in as im buying tickets on the gate.
IS THERE ANY WAY at all anyone can sneak me on the novaload stand? I mean just to get me in early, im not showing my car off, can i park it VERY outa the way at the back or summit?
Any other ideas how to get in?
DESPERATE NEIL

carltoncrazy
03-09-02, 11:04 PM
big bolt cutters hehehhehe.
mate get a mondeo or sumfing,lots of dents and black tape and get a orange light,and a jacket saying SECURTY.
gets u into anything.
sadly i think ur gonna have to pay