PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Broken Into lol

maccas
03-05-08, 12:44 PM
was awaken last night at like 3 in the morning to my mate telling me that my door on my fiesta was half open, i was like ffs!!! so went to have a look, they'd bent the door snapped the steering lock, ragged all the ignition cowling off and attempted to start it, but lucky for me my car is a right heap of crap and the battery was flat! which i was very pleased about as you can imagine! however they did pinch 3 packets of extra strong mints for their trouble which i am not best pleased about!! only reason i can fink of for them trying to nick it in the first place is for joyriding as its a right rotbox with massive gouges out of the bonnet where i had used it as a sledge recently in the snow!! anyone got any similar experiences?

maccas

Nevo
03-05-08, 12:51 PM
I remeber years and years ago , my mum and dad had a Austin metro and we lived near a Park at about 3 in the morning a car horn was herd bareing in mind the car did not have any sort of security system my dad went out the door had been bent , and whilst trying to hotwire it or black box it or snapping the steeringlock or whatever they's tried they must have crossed the horn wires to which it went off and wouldnt stop , my dad eventually just took the battery out and sorted it the next day .... Barstuard car teefs