PDA

View Full Version : Today I arve mostly been listening to....

Stuart
30-04-08, 11:24 AM
After not particularly licking the Fun Lovin Criminals when they were "popular" (bar scooby snacks). I decided to have a go at listening to their discography today.

Listeining to them in chrono order, so already listend to
Come Find Yourself
100% Columbian
and currently on Loco.

Have to say I'm really enjoying the semi chilled/jazzy vibe of it all. Kinda dissapointed that I didnt like em when it was trendy to lol

Anyone else discovered a band that they hated at the time of their most popular era but now really like?

Riggy
30-04-08, 11:34 AM
lol scooby snacks was a top tune at the time , might have to try find it somewhere :)

Stuart
30-04-08, 11:44 AM
the full discography is only 450megs or so on your local fridnly torrent site ;)

Riggy
30-04-08, 11:48 AM
lol ive found myself listening to the beastie boys in the car recently lol

Lee
30-04-08, 12:02 PM
Im going through a Rammstein phase. Fook knows why, as i dont know any german, but the guitar riffs are luvverly :)

dhdev (Oli)
30-04-08, 12:05 PM
My flat mate plays rammstein a lot, depressing **** lol

Lee
30-04-08, 12:17 PM
lmao. Wouldnt say its depressing. Puts me in quite a good mood actually. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hY

Dont tell me hearing the word 'Wonderbarrrrr' doent make you smile

Jack
30-04-08, 12:29 PM
I am liking Deep Purple's new album at the moment, inbetween Evil Nine/Krafty Kuts.

hendrix
30-04-08, 12:32 PM
Rammstein are awesome.
Been listening to early Korn, System of a Down and Rage lately too and also some bands who I don't think many will have heard of called Consumed, 4ft Fingers, Millencolin and Rise Against :thumb: :thumb:

Dod
30-04-08, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMyIG2EKPoE

Get yer ears round this!!

I've found my Johnny Ca$h Albums being played a lot along with all my Mauro Picotto Collection.

Welsh Dan
30-04-08, 01:31 PM
Another Rammstein fan here. I'm usually listening to either Rammstein or Nightwish in the car.

Dod
30-04-08, 01:40 PM
Anyone ever tried listening to the likes of Lisa Lashes while driving? It just flips you into Joy Rider Mode. :D

sh0rty
30-04-08, 09:35 PM
Anyone ever tried listening to the likes of Lisa Lashes while driving? It just flips you into Joy Rider Mode. :D

I find music does that too. Look out if the sun comes out, I put on a CD I really like and makes you feel in such a good mood, just have to hold of the pedal:D

But my music consists of Ultimate NRG, Dave Pearcey kinda trance - (cheeeese lol). I'm liking Kev's music at the mo too, under the BIG genre "House". But don't tell him I like it :P

kevw
30-04-08, 11:04 PM
I'm liking Kev's music at the mo too, under the BIG genre "House". But don't tell him I like it :P

The techy stuff? :D

Or are you reffering to the funky stuff ala Hed Kandi?

kevw
30-04-08, 11:08 PM
Oh. In the car I'm mostly listening to random mix CD's, favourite being some by Joachim Garraud who is a French DJ that plays tech house and techno :D

As a DJ he influences me a lot. He's got a very technical style of mixing and is amazing to watch

Dod
30-04-08, 11:19 PM
I get ya Shorty, Chilled out stuff, Tiesto and the like. Very very very cool when driving at night!!

FUSION X16XE
02-05-08, 03:03 PM
currently listening to some of my cds and the amazing mash up mixes by the cut up boys and maximum bass, ow and a bit of pure garage rewind back to the old skool...

Nevo
02-05-08, 03:14 PM
Ano am probly going to get beasted for this but , BASSLINE ALL THE WAY , 4X4 ect , Bit of Bob Marley aswell ..

FUSION X16XE
02-05-08, 03:41 PM
^^ yer check out some of the wideboys bassline remixes...

Nick
02-05-08, 04:09 PM
I've been listening to Testaments new Album. Along with Soulwax

NatJK
02-05-08, 06:19 PM
Ano am probly going to get beasted for this but , BASSLINE ALL THE WAY , 4X4 ect , Bit of Bob Marley aswell ..
Have to agree with you, maybe not the Bob Marley, but definatly Bassline! And that it what i've mostly been listening to today!

NovaLad
02-05-08, 06:20 PM
Havn't changed the cd in my cd player in the car for around 2 weeks since i blew my amp sooo it's still bassline i think.

Well it sounded like that when i was listening to it in car today.

Dod
03-05-08, 11:35 AM
Well today I have mostly been listening to my Dog and my missus give out to me for Playing GTA4 flat out. Pffff, its only like 11.30!!

Stuart
26-08-08, 09:43 PM
OK, dragging this back lol.

I heard Deftones - "School something or other" on Kerrang the other day so sourced the discography for them..... I guess I'm only about 12-15 years late but I really quite like them lol.

Odd but I'm going though a bizzar music change lmao

Mike
26-08-08, 09:44 PM
Odd but I'm going though a bizzar gender change lmao

Come again lol lol lol

Stuart
26-08-08, 09:46 PM
oh that happened years ago.

Mike
26-08-08, 09:49 PM
oh that happened years ago.

+ Rep for you Sir, for thi have bigger balls then me lol lol lol

Stuart
26-08-08, 10:01 PM
+ Rep for you Sir, for thi have bigger balls then me lol lol lol

there is no point throwing if you cant catch ;) plus for the people who try to mean it, means they get shot down by themselves :D win win.