PDA

View Full Version : 5drs.

carltoncrazy
01-09-02, 12:13 AM
right i cant sleep so im back on ere.
i had a look at lockys 5dr.
sumbody probley already done this but im woundering,
ppl wanna try n make em look more like 2 drs,
so i was jus woundering how about cutting the upper half of the door off and jus having a a glass top door,
example the scubby.
probley daft and need alot of work but.
or is this more hassle than its worth??

Ben (lurk75)
01-09-02, 01:08 AM
easiest way if your that bothered is too buy a 3dr, with the subaru's most are 4 dr's and only the P1 (i think) is a 3dr.
where with the nova all the mass produced sporty models were 3 dr's and the 5dr's were more aimed at family/oap's.

But nowadays familys want 4x4's and old people want daewoo's! so the 5dr novas are cheap for first time cars and cheap to insure.

carltoncrazy
01-09-02, 01:13 AM
lurk its called being different

Ben (lurk75)
01-09-02, 01:22 AM
dont need to tell me that hayz! i am certainly different! :lol:

Hayz that aint a nova you got its a pile of parts! :o

carltoncrazy
01-09-02, 01:36 AM
oi dont diss the banger

locky
01-09-02, 09:02 AM
Igota b honest the 3 door nova looks alot better than a 5 door nova, with its flaired arches and not so many lines.
But if you use your imagination u can make nething look nice,
Wen i first had my 5door, i was debating wether 2 sell it or keep it.
This was b4 i knew of novaload, if i knew of novaload b4 i started moddind the 5door, i would av got a 3 door, as evry1 knows som1 who is selling them off!
The reasons i kept the 5 door was the colour, silk violet, i think the colour is gogeous! and also i wanted 2 b different, Almost every1 has got a tarted up 3 door, but not many 5doors around.
As for taking off the rear handles, yes i did wanna make it look more "sporty" rather than a family car, plus its a pain in the arse tring to get dj gear in the car folding the front seats down lol!