PDA

View Full Version : Tfis!

Mike
26-04-08, 07:59 AM
Thank fcuk its Saturday!

Ive worked solidly for the last 14 consecutive nights! My first day/night of since Monday 14th!

Ive been up since 8pm last night, got home from work at 6.30 this morning.....Bedtime?

I think fooking not! My Boxer van comes back from Peugeot this morning at 9am, with a verdict of "dead" lol i still havent changed the clutch in the Cav, so its booked in for Thursday to be done (saves me the hassle) the elec window motor finally got changed in the Ashtray (11am yesterday morning, after work but before bed!)

So I may finally get some work done on the Nova! Just need to wake the missus up now to drive me over to my rents house lol lol

What have you horrible lot got planned for the weekend then?

Mike.

CoolTiger
26-04-08, 08:14 AM
strip the last little bits off the nova and then cut it up :)

Jeff16v
26-04-08, 08:21 AM
thank fcuk indeed. get tracking sorted on nova, get hair cut, continue to re-wrap loom, wash and clean car consisting of meguiars wash and clay, polish and nxt wax, post carbon vents to Nick Jackson for painting, then go out to bluewater and meet friends for drinkypoos.

sunday, wash, clay, t-cut, nxt wax wifes white mk1 golf cab. bloody white cars

looking forward to going back to work for a rest.lol

Mike
26-04-08, 08:21 AM
then cut it up :)

Just what i like to hear :D a bit of Nova demolition lol

Mike
26-04-08, 08:22 AM
Ive not washed my Cav since, erm, I bought it lol and not washed the Nova since September sometime lol

I never ever washed the van either lol

Jeff16v
26-04-08, 08:28 AM
I find that washing them means i can escape fixing themlol

Mike
26-04-08, 08:30 AM
I find that washing them means i can escape fixing themlol

I can never escape having to fix my missus best attempts at Colin Mcrae driving re-inactments lol

Jeff16v
26-04-08, 08:34 AM
I can never escape having to fix my missus best attempts at Colin Mcrae driving re-inactments lol

lmao, mines not bad, i drove hers into a container with her sitting next to melol

she drove my old one into a mogul and ripped the bloody bumper off. we're even nowlol

Mike
26-04-08, 08:37 AM
^ pmsl!!

Our missis has gone through several cars since August lol

53 reg Beetle she blew the headgasket, P reg Fiesta zetec thing she trounced the ECU, Fiat Punto she blew the engine, my Cav she knackered the clutch and now shes onto an Astra Mk3 Sport thing which has developed a rather loud tapping noise the last few days!

Jeff16v
26-04-08, 08:41 AM
53 reg Beetle she blew the headgasket, P reg Fiesta zetec thing she trounced the ECU, Fiat Punto she blew the engine, my Cav she knackered the clutch and now shes onto an Astra Mk3 Sport thing which has developed a rather loud tapping noise the last few days!

:tard: why dont you get her one of these;

http://www.gizmology.net/images/tank11.jpg

mine refuses to drive my turbo, touchlol

Mike
26-04-08, 08:43 AM
^ now that, that is a good idea :D

Aye, our missus isnt even on my insurance for the Nova lol nor will she ever be! Ever never ever!

Jeff16v
26-04-08, 08:57 AM
What have you got to do on the nova mike?

Mike
26-04-08, 09:05 AM
What have you got to do on the nova mike?

What have i got left overall to do?

Overall i have left -

Finish engine rebuild
Get turbo balanced
Fit intercooler and associated piping
Supply and fit subframes for buckets
bolt down cage
Supply & fit new suspension kit
Supply & fit custom downpipe
Sort out remote central locking
sort out audio
Prep shell reday for respray
Respray
Obtain 4 tyres
Refurd x2 TH's
A sheetload more other things lol

Today i will be mostly, MINCING :D lol lol

Martin
26-04-08, 10:25 AM
get some work done mike you gayer lol..

i may be painting and re-acembling my rear avos, get load sof bits sorted to go to a new home.. sort and pack ALL the bits i need and find somewere to put them read for the big move(driveway ahoy lol) then i gota get scrubbed up ready for a Saterday Fight nite Got a kickboxing/MMA Show at my gym...

then Sunday its paint balling with my mates for his stag dooo

Dod
26-04-08, 11:01 AM
Stripping a Cali, a Mk2 Astra GTE, Finish Building my XE'd Cav, Fetching my Nova from the Spray shop, Collect a 97 Atsra, a set or SR Alloys and a few Opel Goodies from the scrap yard. In between that, eat, slep, ****, shave and give the missus a cuddle.

Jack
26-04-08, 01:43 PM
I've been to the scrapyard with Ash again to mince more parts off the novas there. Will be going to Alex's later on this afternoon and may consider touching the saloon.

just vaux trev
26-04-08, 02:00 PM
off to scrap yards today for a mince nothing in particular
then back to my duties kids,house,mrs ect
cool what do you mean by chop it up

Mike
26-04-08, 02:01 PM
Wooo, im still awake :( tiredness is setting in big styleee!! First time ive worked on LHA for a good few weeks today, took many a photo too, uploading them now. Thens its shower and bed until around 1am ish lol

Dod
26-04-08, 08:46 PM
I hate Vauxhalls.

Adam
26-04-08, 08:55 PM
What do you work as Mike?

Fcuk doing nights, i can never get asleep in the daytimes lol

Todays been a pretty ****e day for me, work 7am till 4pm.
Day off tomorrow, back at it 5am Monday :(

Ash
26-04-08, 08:59 PM
Went tut scrapyard with some mincy bloke called RJ, then popped into my old work and fitted some audio to the daily (project enemy), then tidyed the garage and play/cleaned the carbs again. Turned the key and I've got a flat battery - D'oh!

Tomorrow - Going to Wiscombe Hill Climb with Dad, It's the Ginetta Speed Cup dont you know. I think we mite start rebuilding his Ginetta next week lol

Matt2107
26-04-08, 09:05 PM
Today I arrr been mostly shopping for Trainers.

Mike
27-04-08, 06:55 AM
What do you work as Mike?

Fcuk doing nights, i can never get asleep in the daytimes lol

Im a Decorator Ad, at the moment were doing a Special Project", a £1million pound rennovation on a house that already cost £750k in a derelict state, doing it for the Arch Bishop of Birmingham lol

I go back to working with the Highways agency in a few weeks painting bridge bearings on Britians motorways :D

Alex.
27-04-08, 07:43 AM

I need to do that, but every time I put a pair on I cringe at just how chav they look :(

Dod
27-04-08, 11:55 AM

Wikid m8, iz de Wite Nikez Yo?

Well, today I'm gonna make some Vauxhall Progress as my Mate Carl Eddie is coming up and he's Vauxhall in the brain. Prepair for Progress :D

Jack
27-04-08, 05:16 PM
Went tut scrapyard with some mincy bloke called RJ
I'd just like to add, removing GTE window frames is a damned sight easier than refitting them lol