PDA

View Full Version : Chicken or the Egg?????

locky
31-08-02, 09:07 AM
Wot came first? Iv been thinking of this Whilst eatin my brecky!
If u had the egg it must have came from a chicken.
But If you had the chicken, surely it would have needed an egg 2 hatch and become a chicken, so ur back 2 square 1

wisewood
31-08-02, 10:51 AM
I think the egg came first - but not laid by a chicken.

I reckon it was some other animals egg, which was mutated somehow during development... thus spawning a chicken - and not the aligator the mother was expecting!!! :D

dangermousegsi
31-08-02, 01:41 PM
christ i thought i had sum strange ideas, il go with wisewood on this one i think it was a cross breeding between a dodo an a duck :?

ade
01-09-02, 11:10 PM
god - me n me m8's spent hours pissed up one night discussing/arguing this very point - we drifted into some real obscure topics like the old one hand man clapping and the one armed man hanging off a cliff with itchy balls!

Cant remember what we decided happened - think we ended up doing a fight ckub on one of me m8's for a laugh coz he came up with the weirdest answer!

(a fight club is basically 10 of u launch a fist attack on one of yer m8's by shouting fight club and the persons name - only really effective shortly after the film - a little sh1te now especiallly as we always used to use the same person!)

I reckon the chicken came 1st - although it wasnt actually a chicken it was a duck with an inferiority complex! It shagged some other bird and made the egg that then hatched the 1st chicken - which wasnt really a chicked but due to the parent birds complex was brought up to believe it was...

:?

or something like that

Alex
02-09-02, 07:22 PM
it may have been an elephants testicle that fell off and evolved into a new lifeform. You never know