PDA

View Full Version : david grey?

carltoncrazy
28-08-02, 11:10 PM
evening every1.
right i had to drive for 2hrs last night,(4 in the fucking morning)
right any how coz the novas in hummmmmm how can this be put............getting repaird(in bits).i had to drive the range rover(yes i no i no dont blab bout insurance).
any how my lass has this thing about leaving cds in the car(must b a woman fing)and how car aint been out for 2 months or so.so i look in the cubby box and there was a david grey cd.thought nowt of it and stuck it in.now im a garage n RnB guy(no im not gay coz i listen 2 RnB) and a wee bit of drum n bass,
david grey aint my thing.i liked it,it keeped me awake.
now i said it to my girlfirend and she sed im becumin a sopy git in my old age(i aint old not even it hit25).so any how do any of you lot listen to him?i know it aint big n ard but i jus wanna make sure i aint losin it.

ade
29-08-02, 12:26 AM
my bird thinks he's sweet! :evil:
In his vids he looks likle a podgy bloater if u ask me - a little bit of a whiner.

He's ok - kind of grows on you - only in small doses though - good background music at social gatherings...

Ade

Tilly
29-08-02, 01:38 PM
Hmmmmm im not to keen on him

wisewood
29-08-02, 02:00 PM
If i am in my car with other people i can listen to him - but if i am on my own i need to throw his cd out the sun roof and put something a little stronger on... can't stand driving with soppy music... rather listen to nothing at all.

carltoncrazy
29-08-02, 04:17 PM
well im a bit of a dapy barsted aint i.
nothing rong with having a soft spot..........i hope.

wisewood
29-08-02, 04:20 PM
Nothing wrong with having a soft spot mate - nothing at all...
I listen to chilled mellow stuff int he house all the time... just not when i am driving, irritates me.

Alex
29-08-02, 05:34 PM
mmmmmmmmm babalon

Ben (lurk75)
29-08-02, 06:13 PM
David Grays ok if you wanna slit your wrists!
No its ok, with working in the truck and listening to the radio all day have started to like some realy weird sh*t. cause i am too a Hip hop and RnB fan but am a massive Drum n Bass/ Jungle fan (guess its the Bristol in me), would happily show my records to people but CDs never- there are some in there would rather keep to myself! lmao

carltoncrazy
29-08-02, 08:36 PM
well i aint totol lost it then.
thx god