PDA

View Full Version : My Sister - UPDATE.

wisewood
28-08-02, 12:32 PM
All you new users wont have a clue what I am talkin about... but you old ones should remember.
The problems we had with my sister - and that nasty old man... Ring any bells... ?

Anyway... if not - look further down - there is a link to the original posts which i have looked back and found (took me ages)

It has all settled down now - she is back at home - seems quite happy - failed all her GCSE's coz of the time she had off due to the problems... but she seems reasonably happy now.
The bloke in question got away with it - as far as the law is concerned anyway - it has been a while now, long enough for the dust to settle so to speak - so soon he shall be getting a visit from some people we know... and i may tag along for the ride too. Not sure yet though.

Just thought i would let you all know - coz there were quite a lot of people offering support and advice - thanks guys.

simon@novaheaven
28-08-02, 01:59 PM
glad its sorted mate. i remember the post from when i used to come on. Dont worry bout the gcse's they can always be re-taken so she aint that far behind. Hope the bloke gets what he deserves and then it stops him doin it to some other girl!

Simon

wisewood
28-08-02, 02:01 PM
He will mate - He will.
Obvioulsy for common sense reasons i cannot give more detail than that.

simon@novaheaven
28-08-02, 02:11 PM
ill use my imagination.........

.............oooooh thats gotta hurt

:lol:

wisewood
28-08-02, 02:15 PM
It might not hurt - he may not feel a thing.
Maybe he will just get a nice stern talking to... :twisted:

RobIsGrt18
28-08-02, 04:26 PM
good to hear ya sis has sorted it all out wisewood, i remember the post(s) on it

..im sure that bloke will get whats coming to him :lol:

i kno he would if it had happened to my sis

?Marty?
28-08-02, 05:12 PM
Why what happened? :roll:

wisewood
28-08-02, 05:17 PM
marty mate - very long winded story... basically some horrible old bloke indecently assaulted my sister over a period of about 2 months, maybe a bit more.
Did some VERY horrible things.

Much more to it than that though - much more...
Check the old posts from a few months back for the full story. You can't use search coz it was posted before novaload 2k2 was launched.

Fester
28-08-02, 09:45 PM
go and smoke him out m8

carltoncrazy
28-08-02, 10:46 PM
i neva saw the first post but i fink my guess is right
if ya need surport m8 give yus a a shout,i no wots its like,(long story ok)
so if ya need a ahnd i can get a few of m m8s aswell

djp_y2k
28-08-02, 11:05 PM
do him over good and proper.

If any1 touched my sis I would think up the worst torcher possible and then make it even worst the the sick bastard.

wouldnt kill him though, as that what he would want after I had finished with him. Be worse for him to stay alive.

d0gz_bollox
29-08-02, 12:37 AM
Im glad that everythings starting to get back to normal mate.

If your mates are willing to sort out any affairs outstanding I wouldnt personally attend these matters. no direct link to you or your sister that way. Remember you BOTH could become victims.

It may feel good to you if you was there when business was dealt with but it gives a direct link and prosecutable motive for the police to arrest you. The law works in funny ways and you could become the criminal

Let your mates sort it out, then if this man does approach you or your family after you can prosecute him for harrasment (depending on what his actions maybe towards you, if any), this would probably hold up in court quiet easily due to the nature of the history between you lot. Its not quiet the punishment he deserves but its a start.

glad your sister is okay now though mate

adam

Anonymous
29-08-02, 09:42 AM
If any one does bother to look up the old post they could always add a link.

Not going to get involved as dont know the story, but send your sister my best wishes.

Chip

Harpo_8
29-08-02, 01:31 PM
nic too here mate can't believe that was 5months ago - shite thats the same time my friend got done over!

hope alls back too normal things like that can really shake up a family

wisewood
29-08-02, 03:33 PM
HAHAHA!!! FOUND IT!!!

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31189
That is the first one.
There was another one in the middle too but can't find that one...
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30797
The last one...

So now for all those of you who have no idea what this is about... you can find out.

Anonymous
29-08-02, 04:25 PM
Fukking hell mate, dont know you from adam, but thats real tough on you and harder still for your sister.

Hope the fukker gets whats coming to him.

Chip

JonL
29-08-02, 04:48 PM
Thats a horror story alright, must be really hard to deal with, i hope the bastard gets whats coming to him, and then some.