PDA

View Full Version : Multi car insurance policies

sport
18-04-08, 05:43 PM
Anyone know of any good companys and they would need to cover modifications.

General Baxter
18-04-08, 06:28 PM
admiral do :)

Jack
18-04-08, 08:34 PM
Sky and Flux/HIC will offer discounts for second cars. Or, chuck the extra cars on classic polidies.

sport
19-04-08, 05:56 PM
admiral do :)

Admiral got scared after i listed some of the modifications.

sport
19-04-08, 05:58 PM
Sky and Flux/HIC will offer discounts for second cars. Or, chuck the extra cars on classic polidies.

Will they exept a nova on a classic policy? Tryed before and got laughed at.

Jack
19-04-08, 06:32 PM
Flux/HIC definitely will. Sky should do, although I've not checked and can't remember if anyone I know has a classic policy with them (if not, I'm sure they'll offer some form of limited use policy).

General Baxter
19-04-08, 06:34 PM
Admiral got scared after i listed some of the modifications.

yep they do

me ' iv lowered my car'
admeral ' 0 to 30mm or 31mm to 50mm
me erm '120mm'
admeral 'hold on' does a runner :D

GTE999
22-04-08, 11:12 PM
Im with elephant.co.uk and they "mirrored my ncb on my second car". So i pay £400 a year for my astra coupe and nova gte with all mods accepted. Even when i bought the astra coupe, i still had my bmw 320 coupe on a 52 and they agreed to mirror the policies until i sold it. I know its hard to believe but its the one insurance co that ive dealt with in the last 13 years that is customer orientated.

Give it a try mate!

craig

Jack
23-04-08, 12:23 PM
For the record, Elephant are owned by Admiral - although I've always found elephant to offer cheaper quotes than Admiral ;)

sport
02-05-08, 08:23 PM
Im with elephant.co.uk and they "mirrored my ncb on my second car". So i pay £400 a year for my astra coupe and nova gte with all mods accepted. Even when i bought the astra coupe, i still had my bmw 320 coupe on a 52 and they agreed to mirror the policies until i sold it. I know its hard to believe but its the one insurance co that ive dealt with in the last 13 years that is customer orientated.

Give it a try mate!

craig

Might be worth a try as im already insured with elephant on my everyday car, cheers mate.