PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Women!!!

wisewood
27-08-02, 10:19 PM
NOw come on lads (and ladettes) - everyone knows someone who has too much hair on their face/armpits/legs/arse/"bikini lines" :wink:

There is a picture of me on there... use my avatar as a guide to what i look like. Guess which page i am on...

www.thesheffieldclinic.co.uk is a web site i have done for laser clinic in sheffield which sorts all this sort of stuff out. I am trying to get them to pay me to do a marketing plan for them and want to prov that simple internet plugging like this creates hits on their site... please have a look at the site - let me know what you think of it if you like - but basically i want some visitors to it to show them the statistics increasing from one simple plug on a non related web site.

Sorry about this Kev... can't think where else to put it mate. :D Email me if you take it off though so i know... :o

Right then people... go on - what you waiting for... the wisewood has spoken! :D :D :lol: :D :D

ade
27-08-02, 10:46 PM
very slick my friend. Good use of graphics n frames - simple and yet effective. Not too cluttered and just enough text without you getting bored!

I like it.

I'm looking at setting up my own website for my project - can I ask you how much they paid for their domain name, and keeping it ad free. Who's hosting the site and how much are their monthly rates? Whats thew best way of setting up yer own ad free site? Need a fair bit of space coz its gonna have a fair few pics attached. Dont mind the rates as long as they aint extorsionate!

Mr Moo's offered me some space but I've got a couple of other sites for friends. I have frontpage 2002 full version.

pm/e-mail me if you wouldnt mind...

FU CK they do botox!

Is the lovely receptionist on the site? Give us an idea of yer taste in women...

Ade

carltoncrazy
27-08-02, 10:53 PM
ooooooooooooooook wisewood aint my sort thing,
but the girlfriend gonna take a closer look 2nite(god help us all)
byut ive had a look so there anyther click on the coutner

mikeoxford
27-08-02, 10:56 PM
ade mate get urself onto freeola.com

wisewood
27-08-02, 10:58 PM
THe receptionist is just a temp at the moment (should get the job though) so she is not on there yet... but she will be. And as soon as i get some pics - you lot will see them. :D

Ade - I am the NovaLoad tart remember - i have no standards :D

By the way - pm'd you that info just now...

Tilly
28-08-02, 01:49 PM
You'll be happy when she is then. u can dribble at her pic all day

wisewood
28-08-02, 01:55 PM
Dribble - i'll have you know i do not dribble... :D

not very often anyway...

dangermousegsi
28-08-02, 02:06 PM
looks good, they do tattoo removal have to remember that for when im older an suddenly regret what ive done

im toyin with the idea of the chinese symbol for war on my right ankle cause playin football is like goin to war at times, played last nite quality punch up bout 9-10 bloke all goin at it funny as fuck

wisewood
30-08-02, 12:08 PM
Cheers guys - provided quite a lot of hits actually - i am quite suprised - didn't expect as many as there were... (29)

Nova1.6
30-08-02, 12:19 PM
i want a tatoo of a sheep, now theres devotion!