PDA

View Full Version : About Roy Bacer.co.uk....

Anonymous
31-10-00, 02:39 PM
I've had a couple of people say "why are you knicking the idea of NovaTrader"...or..."why are you complicating things and making another 'for sale' site?"

The whole idea of www.roybacer.co.uk is to offer Vauxhall owners the chance to advertise parts they have for sale on the web. NovaTrader is a good idea, but only offers ?text? adverts? www.roybacer.co.uk will offer you the chance to have a full colour image of what you are selling, along with a description (however long u want it).

I am a web designer by trade?so the site will look the kippers tits. It will also reach a bigger audience than NovaTrader because it will be having over a grand spent on it on marketing.

I am investing this money, because I know with the help of you guys, and the rest of the Vauxhall bunch?it will be a huge success and become a famous site. I am hoping that in a few months, it will be hard to find a modded Vauxhall without the roybacer logo in it?s window?a long shot I know?but I?m determined to do it.

So don?t think that www.roybacer.co.uk will be knicking everyone else?s ideas and undermining their hard work?if anything?I will be helping them, because I will be happy to put a link to their site when Roy Bacer goes live later this week.

So keep sending in parts you have for sale lads and lasses and it?ll be sure to be on the site when it goes live.

Thanks again

Ged@roybacer

Anonymous
31-10-00, 02:47 PM
how do we find the site if the links are all spelt wrong.

Just kidding

Anonymous
31-10-00, 06:22 PM
GED HOW U GONNA MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE SITE? R U CHARGEING FOR A ADVERT?

Anonymous
31-10-00, 07:08 PM
Adverts are free of charge...it costs absolutely jack beans to put an advert on my site...

When I say im spending a grand on marketing, to me it will only cost ?300 (because I work for an internet firm, also, the hosting of the site and the running costs are free to me)

Im not interested in making money at the moment?im more interested in getting a top looking site together, that is packed with Vauxhall parts for sale?and to also get a large number of visitors to the site daily.

So for the moment?keep sending me what you have for sale?and I?ll keep entering it into the site?

Cheers Lads

Ged@roybacer