PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Gaskell1988?

Dod
17-04-08, 11:14 AM
Is he still about, and a Chav?

I'm bored at work and was flicking through my old posts, most of which are archived now.

He was a ****er!!! lol :thumb:

Lee
17-04-08, 11:18 AM
Oh dear.

Unwritten rule 595. Anyone mentioning the name of 'he who shall not be named' results in instant ban.

Stuarts rule, not mine lol

Dod
17-04-08, 12:08 PM
LOL, no mention of him yet so I may as well make the most of it. LOL

What did happen him anyway? I cant remember.

Lee
17-04-08, 12:12 PM
LOL, no mention of him yet so I may as well make the most of it. LOL

Apart from putting his name in the title of the thread lol

Basically, he was a tool and was banned. Thats about it really.

Dod
17-04-08, 12:13 PM
Was he Banned? He didnt leave of his own accord?

I remember him bragging about how great his car was. 1.2 with 400kg of Fibre glass shaped "stuff" bolted and bonded to it.

Lee
17-04-08, 12:14 PM
The most fun i had with him was convincing him he needed to get the 'bellend' modified to make his car faster.

I do hope he made a fool of himself in front of someone.

Stuart
17-04-08, 12:18 PM
was banned many many many times in various shapes and forms lol

kept talking to me on MSN asking if I wanted to buy his car.
I think he also wound up buying "the car that was written off more times than Lee has thrown rods" that used to belong to NiN/neil/peado/cretin features

Lee
17-04-08, 12:19 PM
The one with the square wheels lol

General Baxter
17-04-08, 12:21 PM
The most fun i had with him was convincing him he needed to get the 'bellend' modified to make his car faster.

I do hope he made a fool of himself in front of someone.

that was evil starting that lol

'have you removed the bellend from the car'
'no'
'just dont get in it then'

lol

Dod
17-04-08, 12:55 PM
ROFL, Priceless!!

You still got him on MSN Stu? You should reinstate him for a brief spell. We can introduce him and Rob and have something Decent to put in the Muppet Corner!!

burgo
17-04-08, 01:10 PM
was banned many many many times in various shapes and forms lol

kept talking to me on MSN asking if I wanted to buy his car.
I think he also wound up buying "the car that was written off more times than Lee has thrown rods" that used to belong to NiN/neil/peado/cretin featureslmfao your on one today stu

Jack
17-04-08, 01:30 PM
Sod he-who-shall-not-be-named, bring back Raza and his girlfriend and get him to regale us with tales of how his mrs ran him over with his own car and scuffed his prison white trainers lol

Philsutton
17-04-08, 01:34 PM
The one with the square wheels lol

lol, that cars was bollox'd after cock master zero had it, he boast about weaving across 3 lanes of traffic at 100mph whilst smoking some drugs and wondered why the police pull him up. Full on tool.

Dod
17-04-08, 01:37 PM
Sod he-who-shall-not-be-named, bring back Raza and his girlfriend and get him to regale us with tales of how his mrs ran him over with his own car and scuffed his prison white trainers lol

Whos he? I dont remember him. :wtf:

Philsutton
17-04-08, 01:40 PM
lol omg raza and him scuffing his shiny trainers on the road while being dragged down the road by his nova. Classic

Jack
17-04-08, 01:41 PM
Greatest. Thread. Evar (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46614)

hendrix
17-04-08, 01:41 PM
Phil do you know if that car is still on the road??
didn't neil. bin it like 3 times then fit a 2 litre 8v lol.

Dod, Raza was a guy from grimsby who had an 'argument' about his missus on the forum then she came on as well. Mucho funny. Something about getting dragged along the road behind his nova haha

hendrix
17-04-08, 01:42 PM
Greatest. Thread. Evar (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46614)
fpmsl!!!!
iirc his ex missus is still on faceparty, looks tidy haha lol

Philsutton
17-04-08, 01:44 PM
**** knows about the square wheel'd car, when I got to look at it, there was one gear box mount hanging off, the front of the car had pulled off. Just looked like it had a fight with an oil tanker and lost badly. We fixed it and then I think he sold it on a few months later.

hendrix
17-04-08, 01:47 PM
haha I know it was a wreck when I looked at it and iirc that was 2003/2004!
Them 17's were gash!

Dod
17-04-08, 01:59 PM
ROFL I missed that whole thread!!!

LOL @ SRS1 Flexing his E-muscles and then coming on to Purebliss20

Hendrix whats her profile name? I got a very good fake profile i could use to do a bit of winding up. LOL

Lee
17-04-08, 02:03 PM
That thread made me wee a little bit :)

hendrix
17-04-08, 02:10 PM
cant remember mate think its in her (purebliss) profile somewhere.

Dod
17-04-08, 02:22 PM
LOL, Prepair to be stalked. Jack, you still meeting random strangers from Faceparty for sex? :lol:

Jcb
17-04-08, 02:43 PM
Oh my... that was an entertaining read!

I could just imagine it, I so wish I was there at the time, god knows I'd have stirred it up some more!

Jack
17-04-08, 05:00 PM
Jack, you still meeting random strangers from Faceparty for sex? :lol:
No!

.... I use myspace and facebook these days lol

Mike
17-04-08, 05:19 PM
lol lol I can just remember that 2.0 8v with the gash rims lol on many a video on Youtube IIRC.

With regards to Raza, and his missus running him over AFPMSL! I remember reading about lol lol

Dod
18-04-08, 10:08 AM
Ah someone please post of a link to the Youtube Videos!!

Jack, I'm using FP now. After meeting a few ladys of there I've decided they're ALL nuts, without exception.

My current user name is "Tony-Likes-Gay-Sex". He's a 33 year old married man that has regular sex with his wife who he loves, but finds stale in bed. He seeks excitment with men. Later he reveals his wife has been dead for 4 months and has been having sex with a corpse. It freaks the **** out of people, especially when he ofers them His MSN to see how happy she looks.