PDA

View Full Version : What front splitter is this???

double st
27-08-02, 05:12 PM
CAn anyone tell me wot splitter this is, and will it go straight on to a GSi front bumper.

http://www.novaload.net/gallery/index.php?currDir=./Events/Billing_aquadrome_Aug_2001&pageType=image&image=Mikes%20Nova.jpg

JOEFISH
28-08-02, 10:10 AM
Dunno Look Rare, I gotta laguna Splitter and it looks the Dog Boloccccks, It really increases the styling to the front :twisted:

ade
28-08-02, 12:49 PM
is it not off a golf?

I've got a seat GTE splitter - fucking huge on gsi bumper! I'm about 2" off the ground! :o keep scuffing the underside on the dodgy roads up by me - have to take it nice n easy whichis cool coz theres loads of buildings with glass mirrored fronts allowing me to pose! 8)

Ric 16v
28-08-02, 01:18 PM
it's a seat ibiza GTi front splitter looks well good on a GSi bumper, needs a little cutting to fit, I'm gonna get one for my car but theres no seat dealers near me !!!!!! :( :( :(

Fenix_2k1
28-08-02, 01:37 PM
lol do you not recognize that splitter ade?

Its a seat ibiza gti one.

This does fit easily on the gsi bumper. On the std mk2 bumper its a bit more hassle.

Theres a good guide to fitting on www.novamad.co.uk

ade
29-08-02, 01:13 AM
na - thats not a Seat GTI front splitter! Mines got 5 oval vents in it - 2 either side of a central vent! thats got one long vent

Unless I'm not looking properly

Ade

dangermousegsi
31-08-02, 02:19 PM
it an ibiza splitter :o

u can get loads of different designs which is good cause when everyones got one its the little things that make a big difference,ive got six cut outs in mine but only two in the left hand corner r pre-cut my mates got one with both corners cut out an a filled in centre section go into a seat dealer(if u can find one) an look on their computer then pick one u want thats what i did

Breeny
31-08-02, 02:43 PM
tis my mates car. Its a Seat Ibiza gti one (older version)

yela_nova_rob
04-09-02, 09:43 AM
A golf vr6 front splitter would look good, andy bishop used to have 1 on his 2.0 turbo i think

Jim
05-09-02, 08:57 AM
It is an Ibiza Splitter, it's on an SR bumper, which may be why it looks a little different. It has got the slots in it. The owner cut all the plastic out, but cos the pictures so small, you can't quite see the bits of plastic in-between the slots (if you follow me :))

Jim