PDA

View Full Version : fookin clampers

brucer
15-04-08, 04:05 PM
was at college today and having a nice laid back day as usual.went to go to the old nove for a bit of change for the chip shop and found this on my wheel.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z24/bachilds1988/P150408_1154.jpg
the man was nice enough to put a piece of card at the top of the clamp not to scratch my paint.lol.

but went and found him in the car park and told him my permit was still on my astra etc.he explained that they only leave the clamp on for 2hours.whats the point?? the college arnt allowed to fine you so that was alrite.

what aload of crxp though.

got a nice pic before that happened.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z24/bachilds1988/P150408_0747.jpg

NovaLad
15-04-08, 04:09 PM
Eh!

So they can clamp you but only for 2 hours and can't make you pay for anything??

WHAT'S THE FACKING POINT IN THAT?

We get 30 quid fine if we stay parked for more than 1 and half hours at my college.

brucer
15-04-08, 04:12 PM
i know its crazy.if they clamped me at the end of the day i would have been pxssed but it dont make sense.

think its mainly because sixth formers park on our territory as were the tech colege.

slickman7
15-04-08, 04:17 PM
should of done wat dom jolly did last nite lol CLMAP HIS CAR !!!

Smurf-Xx
15-04-08, 04:20 PM
Whats the point in that!! Nice cars though :D x

Stuart
15-04-08, 04:26 PM
Its probably to annoy you, so you remember your permit...

just scan it and print a 2nd copy off :D

Philsutton
15-04-08, 06:46 PM
When I was nottingham trent uni, the clampers at the uni only had one clamp so everyone chipped in to buy a scrap car that was parked without a pass. That got clamped an we were then free to park we liked for the rest of the year lol.

draper
15-04-08, 06:54 PM
When I was nottingham trent uni, the clampers at the uni only had one clamp so everyone chipped in to buy a scrap car that was parked without a pass. That got clamped an we were then free to park we liked for the rest of the year lol.

fookin asweome idea !!!!!!

Jack
16-04-08, 09:06 AM
Think yourselves lucky, the mod plod on the airstation do like to crush cars. If they dont get there first, the firemen come along and set fire to them for "practice".

Although I always carry a set of spanners in the car for clamps. Apparently if its a non-council clamp (which, tbh, most clamps are from private firms), you're well within your rights to simply undo it and take it off - so long as you don't damage it in the process.

boyle_46
16-04-08, 05:08 PM
lol i love clamps , i will love the day i get clamped in belfast city center , il take the oxy acetlyne out of the van and burn the clamp off :D

simon1
17-04-08, 12:51 PM
what was the point in clamping if there not gunna charge you and gunna take it off after 2 hours lol ( most people wouldnt of even realized they had been clamped)