PDA

View Full Version : bashin ya lass?

carltoncrazy
26-08-02, 08:53 PM
hi,
right after seeing the comments that ppl were posting on wisewoods message il ask u lot this,coz u dont seem to make daft reason.
my lass best mate got beaten up.see this pissed me off coz im old fashioned,but i swear its her boyfriend.
see he has a bit of a past,he`s one of these kids that at skol thinks his a hard boy but only starts on sum1 weaker(we all no sum1 like this yeh?).
basical if its him,he`s gonna get a bit of a vist from me and maybe a few friends.coz i dont stand for ppl beaten or hit girls.
so basical have any of you got any ideas how i can find out?or maybe the best way to ask her.
dont put a message here if its jus taking the piss,put it here if its a sensible one,
coz this is quite a serious thing.
so how do i go about doing this?

sparky
26-08-02, 09:26 PM
She probabley won't tell you anyway, it's a tough thing to decide, if it was me I'd confront him, you will probabley be able to tell if he's lying if you suprise him with it. Whatever you decide it's nice to give the old school bully a good kicking.

carltoncrazy
26-08-02, 10:27 PM
yeh well il only batter sum1 if i have a reson,
he wernt really a bully jus though he was a hard nut.but only pick on younger ppl.
but personnal i really fink i gota do sumthing bout this

ade
26-08-02, 11:03 PM
how bad was she battered? Any black eyes etc?

How friendly are you with her? Dont confront her coz she will deny it and definately not want you to do anything incase he ives her another lickin for blabbing!

I'd go through yer girlfriend - if shes a m8 she will open up to a close friend eventually given time. It depends on how scared she is of this guy.
Personally I would then get her to go to the police and have charges pressed against him - ABH, GBH etc... no one likes a woman beater! :evil: They have trained peeps for this sort of thing - domestic abuse unit or something. If she's living weith him she needs to move out now and cut contact - that'll really hit him hard worse than any physical punch!

Has he done it before or was it a "one off" (never are - once it starts it never stops - speaking from experience here ref my parents :( - now separated)

How long has she been seeing this guy for and is she "in love" with him - aka too scared to leave him incase of reprisals.

What makes you so sure it was him? Does he seem the kind to hit women? Takes alot to hit a woman - properly that is, not slap n tickly play fighting - if you aint done it before it leaves a scar on yer conscious (according to my old man who beat me mum up when I was a kid several times - regrets it like but still I'll never forgive him!)

I'd lay off him - if you kick him about he could retaliate on her, press charges on you etc etc... this lass needs to make some serious life changing decisions before he does serious damage. And tell her not to fall for the "I'm sorry, I saw red, I dunno what I was doing, you know I love you " bollox routine - he WILL do it again - maybe not now but definately inthe future.

Once a woman beater always a woman beater! Its a power thing like u said.

She needs out now!
:|
(hope shes ok)

(thats if it was him mind... :? )

Tilly
26-08-02, 11:32 PM
(from a ladies point of view)
Hm tough 1 but if its your g/f friend she should be able to talk to her and find out if it is him. Maybe u shouldnt jump the gun dont want to get yourself into trouble over it

carltoncrazy
27-08-02, 11:38 AM
right how can this be put without getting myself in trouble.
hum.........................lets say he wont grass on me.its that kinda thing,hes been scared of me since yr6,even tho ive never laid a hand on him,
yes i understand ya point but jumping the gun,but i dont want the fucker to get away wiv it.she DID live wiv him till this now shes moved in wiv us,thats anther thing which makes me suspect him,
and yeh tracey is work on her to get the info,
whos up to batter a lass beater?

Anonymous
27-08-02, 11:42 AM
My advice is to stay out of domestics, very difficult to ever really get the truth out of poeple where relationships are concerned.
Not saying i agree with what he might have done, but if thats teh case she should leave him, which is probably going to upset him more than any beating would anyway.

Chip

wisewood
27-08-02, 11:50 AM
Chip has a point - if she has moved out - she will probably leave him soon anyway if she hasn't already, and it does sound as though it is him that's done it.

Like Tilly said - don't jump the gun - make sure you are at least 80% sure it was him before you go and kick the living shit out of him. But if/when you do - make sure you do it right. Nothing worse than battering someone and then two days later they are up and about and not a scratch on them. You got any steel toe capped boots? Does ribs no end of good :D

Not that I am in any way a violent man youunderstand - i just know some very unsavoury people.

Anonymous
27-08-02, 12:24 PM
Some mates of mine battered smeon for beating his girlfriend once, turned out he hadnt done it, and his girlfriend was so upset she nearly topped herself and was crying for months afterwards, not really a very good result for her then, its just a thought.......

Chip

dangermousegsi
27-08-02, 04:01 PM
keep ur fists in yer pokets an ur ass outa prison

u said ur g/f is talkin to her let her carry on until she opens up an then ull find out what happend

have u any idea y he did it(if he did) drink?drugs?stress?personal issuses?
money probs?jelousey?

u said hes always been a bully maybe he was beaten by his folks as a kid so took it out on ppl smaller than him cause it was normal 2 him?

hold fire on this one till ur 100% sure then do whatever u think is right but remember 2 wrongs dont equal a right

carltoncrazy
27-08-02, 04:25 PM
no q2 wrongs dont make a right
but fuck it makes me feel better.
also any one who knows me personnal as in in real life,(think bout 20 ppl on nova load who no me) know im a bit of a dapy barsterd and wont hurt lose my temper bout ne thing,
HOWEVA this is the sorta thing i h8,
he wasnt picked on at skol he picked on ppl.ya no in skol u get a the.....popular???????????/ group who hangs around girls and boys.well im one of em.then u get the group of boys who prefere to be left by em selves,then u always get a big head fucker who thinks hes hard,yet no1 like him,well this is him.
as for the old bill,personnal they done nothing for me in my life,
all they done is fuck me around and take my lience away even tho i had a reason,
right i lost it cause i was drivein a M reg cd omega at 120ish down a deul carriage way coz my lasses lil bro had got knocked unconses and the abulance wuld take ages,
so personall don give me the bla bla bout how the old bill deal with this coz i have no faith in them at all.
sorry if ya a copper

djp_y2k
27-08-02, 06:23 PM
find out if it is him, if it is concoct some fucked up punishment.

Becareful though, coz the retarded twat will most probably try and get you done for assault if he knows who you are.

Or the better option is to kill the little toll scabbin monkey.

carltoncrazy
27-08-02, 09:50 PM
news update
ITS HIM :evil:
right now do i go around handling this,he out down the put tonight and also i got shit to do 2nite.
so 2moz,how do i go bout this,
old bill?
let me deal with it?
im infavour of battering

dangermousegsi
28-08-02, 02:28 PM
what ever u do the old bill stand a good chance of gettin involved(thanx for the compliment but i aint a copper) if u go to the old bill an make an allegation u need sum proof to back it up if u could get ur g/f friend to go with u an make a statement uve nailed the bastard

i know how frustrating it is to know sum1 is guilty but u dont know what to do about it

If u can get him picked up by the old bill an charged then if uve remained unknown to him the best time to kick him in is when hes out onbail as its common knowledge what hes done,the police wont know where to start lookin cause it could have been anyone local, jus dont brag bout it after

wisewood
28-08-02, 02:38 PM
Similar situation to what i was in a few months back with my sister... only difference was i didn't know where the guy lived and teh family still wont tell me. Good thing - coz he wouldn't last long. :evil:

I know what i would do mate - but that's me.
I would knock him shitless if i was as wound up as you clearly are about it - but I can't really tell you to do the same becasue you could end up in trouble about it.

Telling the police and making statements does nothing - if there is no proof that it was him, one word against the other he wont even be charged - and if he is - crown prosecution will probably ust throw the acse out like they did with my sisters case... and that was more than just a kicking from a boyfriend. But no Physical evidence = no case.
Sure there may be bruises and stuff - but proving it was his fist that did it would be very hard to do.
You'd have to prove he was guilty not that he was innocent... so would not really stand up.

And no - i aint no copper... just know a bit about this stuff since i been through similar recently.

carltoncrazy
28-08-02, 10:54 PM
right well wsie wood i fink we`re in very smilair state of mind.
i aint being nasty but maybe i aint fink stright but im sorting this myself,my dad works for the cps and i have my own opion about them,
problem she aint got many phicsal injures any more,most stuff culd be made by fallin etc,(u no the shit they say).
so woteva ppl say im gonna deal with this in a polite and sensible fashion(yeh right).
give u lot an update wen its done tonight

Ben (lurk75)
29-08-02, 06:35 PM
Right a couple of points on this one then....

I was working in a club on the waterfront in bristol (river) and we had a guy wack a girl me and my friend thought we saw it happen but wernt sure so we went over to have a look, she was denying he did it, he was fine with us (cause we towered over him)
by then the girl who worked with us came over and had a look, the girl had been wacked so she said to him about it and he went for the female bouncer so me and my friend grabbed him tripped fell down the stairs and shouted to open the door to the guys down stairs (they did) and when we hit the bottom we got up ran him outside and threw him in the water, it was about 1am in December... still laugh about it now!

Second Point DONT FIGHT WITH COPPERS

When i was younger we were all up thew garage and they came along blah blah move on talk as normal so we did, then two of em grabbed me off my bike for no reason, so i tried to shake them off and they thought i was starting so one grabbed my throat and the other punched me in the guts so i kicked him and punched the one holding my throat, cut a long story short they ended getting me in the car. then they found out i was 15! they let me go, i had cuts on my wrists from the cuffs a black eye one side and a slight bruise the other, and some sore ribs. nothing happened to me about it as they were to worried about what could happen to them in return, but whenever i get pulled and my name gets radio'd in they ask if the officer needs back up and to approach at extreme caution. can be a bit embarrising when you got your in laws in the car and your going out for sunday lunch!

if you are going to wack him do it in the dark from behind and make a real mess and no doubt you will have a dozen alibies :wink:

carltoncrazy
29-08-02, 08:32 PM
lurk i no wots its like, most the coppers round here no me by first name.
in my past i never hit ppl without GOOD cause,and i never nicked any thing,
but did alot of driving convections,i.,e liences wots that?i never risked sum1 elses life,i always beahaved,
but coz im wiv my lass now and im engaged etc ive gota behave.so i am,but it is embassing,when i get pulled with tracey they always no me and link my past and then start think tracey done shit,
now weneva an old bill go past i get really worried

Davo
30-08-02, 12:35 AM
well hayzsr i think uve already made ur mind up ur gonna batter him and you are using novaload as a place to ease your mind. I dont agree with hitting women, but on the other hand how do u know it was him, and how do u know what the mental position of the girl is. its essentially not your business. if u think it is ur business then go down some back streets and go and beat up some cnut that has nicked or raped a lass.

Ok violence calms your mind, but surely u are stooping to his level if you do so.

She might have been beat off another lad in a club, he's gone mental and chucked her out.

Making you assume it was him that made her leave when it was the other way round.

Look at it in boyracer terms m8, if you see a nova with GSi badges bodykit u assume its a GSi, but you dont rightly know until u flick the bonnet and look @ the engine.

Never assume - it makes an ass out of you and me

?Marty?
30-08-02, 02:38 AM
Nice one lurk, wouldn't it have been good if he couldn't swim and drowned?

It doesn't matter whether you're hitting a woman or a man, it is still wrong. Period.

Saying that i do have a bit of a temper (NEVER against a woman), though i can control it.

carltoncrazy
30-08-02, 10:10 AM
well its sorted now in the means u thought id would.
look end of the day he admited and he`s moving outa there flat and letting her live there and his gonna leave the area,
problem solved if u ask me

Davo
30-08-02, 03:14 PM
now hes admitted kill him. lol, no need to assume!

id batter the fcuker.

lol @ davo giving mixed opinions to mess everybodies views of him up :lol:

wisewood
30-08-02, 03:42 PM
Davo why don't you just admit you suffer from Dual Personality Dissorder, save them all the confusion :D