PDA

View Full Version : gutted

stugsi
26-08-02, 08:10 PM
i'm desperate for a water hose for my GSI the 1 that goes from the engine to the throttle housing to the temp gauge unit as mine burst all over my polished engine :evil: as its bank holiday vauxhall or many other places weren't open so i went to the scrap yard, near me. Couldn't find no GTE's or GSI's but did manage to find an opel 3 litre GSE automatic, it had a DIGITAL DASH but as it was automatic and a 3 litre it wouldn't go in my nova, because it was calabrated to the 3 litre. plus the size of the dash was massive, did manage to get rear ashtrays with chrome surround :D and a sunblind with a light, i was also debating weather to get the spoiler off the back as it had it had a opel badge moulded in the middle... Do you think i should get it???

ade
26-08-02, 11:50 PM
if it'll fit go for it!

Never seen one personally but sure it would be different.

Ade
:wink:

carltoncrazy
27-08-02, 11:45 AM
please dont say you took a monza apart.
monza and mantra are brilliant cars,wish i culd get the insurance,``

stugsi
27-08-02, 08:10 PM
Yeah the car is in bits it was on the bottom of the pile. it really looked a good car all the engine was there, i think people don't know a good car when they see 1. It was sliver the front bumper looked like it could do with a home on my car. i don't know much bout the car as its the FIRST 1 ive seen. Its a shame i couldn't use the digital dash but when i got it out carefully i saw the size of it and just left it there, the best part was the bloke was going to sell me the whole dash and interior for ?15 QUID !!!!!!!! but i wasn't out looking for modding parts just yet plus it would have been difficult to carry it all on the back of my mates motorbike :? never mind has any looked at my car on the feature list GSI stu lear would like sum comments if you could spare any CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!