PDA

View Full Version : Astra mk3 rear seats into nova

fix
14-04-08, 10:37 AM
Hi ive got an astra gsi to strip that have have the seats re trimmed in leather,i assume the front will go in fine if i try switch the brackets but im not sure about the rears?

Anyone know if these can be easily adjusted to fit in? I know people alter the calibra rears to go in easily enough

Ta!

Dod
14-04-08, 02:08 PM
Get a measuring tape out. It may need some Trimming to the Metal Frame, after that its a case of wrapping the Foam and Leather around the back and stitching it in place.

fix
14-04-08, 02:19 PM
Cheers so other than physically altering the size so theyre not too wide for the car theres not much too it.

Will they actually fix to the brackets properly though?

just vaux trev
14-04-08, 02:20 PM
i have these in my nova i had to cut about 21/2 inches out the center of the middle back rest, base goes in fine and you have to cut and shut the astra mounts that the seats clip into as when the seats are pushed back into place they stick out to far the fronts need top and bottom seperated and then the foam swapping over from astra to nova base then re-fit nova front base astra rest together can get pics if needed

just vaux trev
14-04-08, 02:26 PM
fronts
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/justvauxtrev/?action=view&current=1a346a49.pbw

fix
14-04-08, 03:26 PM
Cheers for that mate i take it fronts are easy to fit on nova brackets tho?

Pics of the back would be a good help if poss

just vaux trev
14-04-08, 04:16 PM
they astra base cant be fitted into the nova and cant be split

fix
14-04-08, 05:09 PM
I thought you said you had astra rear seats in a nova?