PDA

View Full Version : BIGMOUTH OR STANDARD GSi?

bob
26-08-02, 01:49 PM
which do you,the audience,and friends,and modders etc fink looks best?-GSi bumper,bigmouthed,or GSi bumper,standard?

ade
27-08-02, 12:54 AM
if you intend meshing big mouth and the grill aswell there will be far too much mesh IMO.

Keep it sweet and keep the GSi front - add a splitter and put mesh in that instead.

Ade

bob
27-08-02, 09:42 AM
I got a bigmouthed gsi bumper with splitter,and I got a standard gsi bumper, thats y I cannot decide :cry:

bigbore
27-08-02, 10:51 AM
well if ya decide not to use the standard gsi bumper ill be intressted in buyin if it goes up for sale give me a message when ya decide

Anonymous
27-08-02, 11:04 AM
Standard all the way for novas, at the end of the day, however much fun they are, tehy are still just crappy little vauxhall hatchbacks, no sense trying to make it look like a jap motor and ending up with some sort of daft in between thing.
Saying that I must admit, a mate of mine, kathrik, did a kitted up nova that actaully looked good, but most dont.

Chip

Ben (lurk75)
27-08-02, 11:11 PM
I too think Big mouth bumpers are a bit of an overkill on any small cars, as afterall the reason there on jap cars is that most are turbos so they let more air into the engine bay to cool things down more!

Novas arent Japanese!

mikeoxford
28-08-02, 04:32 PM
hi mr weaver mate!

email me sometime has you havent replied to me last one ;)

PS havent receieved any snail mail yet ;)

erm - where was we .... bumper

depends on the amount of other mods on your car, pretty much standard styling, keep it normal, anything more like HOOJ wheels, aftermarket skirts or parts, id go bigmouth, i like both - so avent an argument either way.

if you do bigmouth it tho, dont trim it right at the front and stick mesh on it, box it in like on www.topbuzz.co.uk mods section, looks beefier and nicer that way i think.