PDA

View Full Version : Av it!!!! You ****nal Scum!

SRimon
08-04-08, 09:35 PM
Up the Pool!!!!!

Dave.
08-04-08, 09:43 PM
Liverpool.... Liverpool!!!

SRimon
08-04-08, 09:59 PM
lol at A R S E being filtered, goes somewhat to what I think of that team!

Wooo Chelsea here we come!

Riggy
08-04-08, 10:04 PM
lol i actually wanted liverpool to win aswell , easier to beat then ar senel lol

CoolTiger
08-04-08, 10:09 PM
come on liverpool :D nearly wee'd my self when we got the penalty

Mike
08-04-08, 10:10 PM
Barry says footballs for gheyers? Barry also says "STOP! Barry time" though so I dont take him seriously anyway.

SRimon
08-04-08, 10:10 PM
I loved the faces of the cheating scum when the penalty was given...

Rich
08-04-08, 10:41 PM
people still watch football?

Adam
08-04-08, 11:54 PM
come on liverpool :D nearly wee'd my self when we got the penalty
PMSL
AS IF that was a penalty.
Never touched him in the slightest.

Its a shame Liverpool won because now the Adebayor/Walcott goal will be forgotten, which was one of the greatest goals/runs for a long long time.

Matt2107
09-04-08, 08:34 AM
Football is definately crap.

Alex.
09-04-08, 08:47 AM
Rugby is for real men

Jack
09-04-08, 09:00 AM
Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans.

Rugby is a hooligan's game played by gentlemen.

twistysnovagte
09-04-08, 07:35 PM
Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans.

Rugby is a hooligan's game played by gentlemen. PERFECT JACK:)

dave.gsi
09-04-08, 10:59 PM
didn't know there was any liverpool fans on here...............

wenger........dry your eyes mate, theres always next year :p .....................

chelsea........(again)....may as well book my flights to moscow now lol

and watch out the manc scum, torres is going to pull your pants down in the final :D

Adam
10-04-08, 12:22 AM
At least at the end of the season when Liverpool have won nothing Torres can leave and join a decent team ;)

dave.gsi
10-04-08, 05:53 PM
quote from torres in yesterdays liverpool echo........

'it's nights like this that made me want to come to liverpool, to play in the champions league.....................this is the highlight of my career so far'

the man is a legend,..........................and he's going nowhere :p :D

twistysnovagte
10-04-08, 06:09 PM
the man is a legend,..........................and he's going nowhere :p :Dwhen benitez is shipped out,i can see one or two spaniards(torres alonso ) following him,not that he should be shipped off,but he realy needs to focus on the prem next season BIG TIME. even if it means getting knocked out the champions league by resting key players for the prem, its a long awaited affair for the fans. and im pretty sure the fans would love to see the prem title back on merseyside.but if the owners get there way who knows,can he take much more critisism,would he be tempted by offers from spain/barca/velencia etc?im affraid it will all end for you in the final against the mancs:p

dave.gsi
10-04-08, 10:24 PM
alonso will be off in the summer regardless of if benitez is still manager, he just hasn't regained the form that we all know he is capable of. real madrid will probably take him off our hands.

torres won't be going anywhere, he's a liverpool fan. this is his dream club, don't you remember the liverpool armband he had on under his shirt at his last club? and the fact that all of his friends back in spain had the liver bird tatoo'd on themselves?

at the end of the day though, liverpool won't be competing for the premier league for a few seasons. the squad just isn't good enough, and while we have those stupid americans in charge the funds for tranfers just isn't there:(

(i do fancy us to stick one over on united in the final though :D lol )

Riggy
11-04-08, 01:49 PM
give over david , you wish lol

dave.gsi
11-04-08, 07:05 PM
^^ thats if you get to the final, i know i'll be having a cheeky flutter on a barca win :D

Adam
11-04-08, 07:32 PM
^^ thats if you get to the final, i know i'll be having a cheeky flutter on a barca win :D LOL
No chance, man utd will just wait for the best player in the world to score as he does in every game, and win the game for man utd ;)

dave.gsi
11-04-08, 08:03 PM
^^ the best player in the world???

ji sung park?

carrick?

or hargreaves?................they're all well good :thumb: :p

Adam
11-04-08, 08:16 PM
You know EXACTLY who I mean ;)

twistysnovagte
11-04-08, 08:17 PM
You know EXACTLY who I mean ;)which one ad theres two of them;)

Lee
11-04-08, 08:22 PM
http://my.bzflag.org/resources/images/wtf.png

Adam
11-04-08, 08:25 PM
lol

sealeyA1
11-04-08, 08:58 PM
ha ha ha, dumb scousers couldnt even stop wes brown scoring so whats ya chanes of stopping any one of our other fine players scoring again, (if ya reach moscow that is) :thumb: lol

SRimon
11-04-08, 09:58 PM
http://my.bzflag.org/resources/images/wtf.png

LMAO

dave.gsi
11-04-08, 10:32 PM
ha ha ha, dumb scousers couldnt even stop wes brown scoring so whats ya chanes of stopping any one of our other fine players scoring again, (if ya reach moscow that is) :thumb: lol

blah blah blah blah, dumb manc can't even spell, whats the chances of him even being listened too? lol