PDA

View Full Version : birthday prezzy

carltoncrazy
23-08-02, 11:55 PM
oh shit im in it.
lasses birthday on monday NOT GOOD.
right dont do the sexy underwear,flowers etc.ok
one coz she 5,7 blonde blue eyes,dont need the underwear,hehehehe,but she dont like that thing.
any how. i need something different,i was gonna buy her a pink nova,but after seeing prices i forgot that idea.
so idea please,
be honest money aint a matter,coz shes worth it and she derserve to be treated right,
(but not like house etc)
help

Davo
24-08-02, 12:09 AM
if moneys no problem why not give her a blank cheque, im damn sure money would be a problem then! lol

carltoncrazy
24-08-02, 12:12 AM
im not that stupid.lol.
but then again i did buy her a 2k ring wen i was drunk.
i take that back i am that stupidlol

?Marty?
24-08-02, 02:23 AM
Buy her another ring. A penis ring.

dangermousegsi
24-08-02, 12:56 PM
give her mates a call an c if shes said anything to them,my g'friend didnt know what to do for my 21 b'day so she got together with my mates an organised me to go to the pub/club then paintball the next day a trip to chessington then took me out for dinner with all my family an friends it dosent have to be big/xpensive jus has to show u care

carltoncrazy
24-08-02, 07:57 PM
well i agree it dont need to be expensive,
organise somthi n like that in 1 day.hm dought it.
so any other ideas.
think bout dinner but want somefing else to give her

ade
24-08-02, 08:03 PM
if shes classy take her to a dead expensive restaurant, then to the theatre - plenty of excellent shows in London!

Put yerselves up in a flash hotel at the weekend and j=have champagne breakfast - this will however be after her birthday so on the day itself get her a large boquet of flowers and a voucher for an all over beauty trewatment - birds love that kind of thing then tell her what yer gonna do this weekend without giving all the stuff away (limo to the restaurant would be well class!)

:D

carltoncrazy
24-08-02, 10:37 PM
anther brilliant pieace of advice from ade
thxs ade il do that 1.
must admit im glad to see people dont jus take the piss,coz i was really stuck

dangermousegsi
25-08-02, 05:19 PM
ade seems to have an answer to everything he should publish a book

carltoncrazy
25-08-02, 11:12 PM
oi ade jus re-read that
coz my lass is classy
lol no afence taken

Tilly
26-08-02, 09:18 AM
Id say jewellery is all good. But the idea Ade gave dead romantic deffo

wisewood
26-08-02, 11:59 AM
ade - you really do seem to have an answer for everything lately.

you should publish a book.

"Ade's answers for everything"

would probably sell quite well. :lol:

ade
27-08-02, 12:06 AM
lol!

Just glad I can help peeps out!

Its sods law - I'm great at giving advice but sh1te at using it myself! I never take my own advice! :roll:

I've often thought of writing a book - something stupid and funny - like a viz top tips kind of thing. I can draw too so could do illustrations :D

I actually invented a new race of comic type people called the "ultraviolet people" what live on the same planet as us but in a different spectrrum of light we or our technology cant see - theyre the guys that give you that feeling your not in a room alone - make babies cry and dogs bark for no reason. Theyre also the sods that trip you up on flat surfaces for a laugh. They are there to make our lives hell and keep us on the edge of our seats! They are bendy like the cat in the hat characters with floppy hats and fat bellies - they wear different coloured jump suits depending on their level within their clan.

I actually copyrighted the character and idea but dont know where to start with writing the stories! :(

Ade
(full of useful sh1te!)

dangermousegsi
27-08-02, 04:13 PM
how much of that 2pac stuff did u inhale ade?

ade
27-08-02, 09:54 PM
i've actually turned into Micky clone!!!

:o

wibble