PDA

View Full Version : 1.3SR IN A SCRAPPY NEAR YOU?

carltoncrazy
23-08-02, 06:13 PM
hi,this probley aint the sections but plz leave it here admin,plz plz plz i need help
right do you know of a 1.3sr in a scrappy near you?basical need a complete carb.that works,had a few people email me after my wanted ad,but people wanted to sell it with the head etc,sh** like that.
so basical if ya know of one near you then post its loction and if its to far away,wether ud b happy to remove it and post it.(yes il pay for ya labour aswell)
plz help,
ian

jon_boy
23-08-02, 06:49 PM
wot kinda carb is it. i found a nova SUMTHING. dunno what the enigine is. think its a twin point injection pierburg tho (that could mean nothing but its a pierburg and has two squirty bits inside rather than just one as found on my pierburg). but will keep my eye out.

MattyWoo
23-08-02, 08:36 PM
Ello mate,
There was a red sr at M&D's in Northampton their number is 01604 709299. Not sure if they've still got it, i went and got a front wing off it a few weeks ago.
If not the bloke is pretty helpful he might know 1 in the area that has 1.
Hope this helps

carltoncrazy
23-08-02, 09:40 PM
cheers m7 owe ya one.
however got one problem which im gonna be a cheaky git now.
i didnt pay my phone bill,and well got cut off.
culd ya ring n see how much for me.sorry to do this but ive had euf of my old carb

carltoncrazy
23-08-02, 09:41 PM
4get that il go 2 my fonebox(live in the middle of no where)
and yes im the only person who doesnt have a mobile

dangermousegsi
25-08-02, 06:03 PM
if ur phones bin cut off how r u usin the net? dont u need a phone line?

carltoncrazy
25-08-02, 07:46 PM
i was waiing for this,i use a lap top connected to my lasses fone coz shes got free minutes.

Aragorn
27-08-02, 10:00 PM
your browsing the net on a cellphone??

f00k me thats keen :p

Aragorn

carltoncrazy
28-08-02, 11:40 AM
noi just have no life.lol
my phone lines back on and i still aint paid em,dumb twats