PDA

View Full Version : supernovas

mikeoxford
23-08-02, 11:26 AM
do they reply to anybodies email if you email (no)

do they reply to anybodies txt if you txt? (no)

they sometimes answer the phone if your lucky

or is it just me????????????

is the only dedicated nova place i know in birmingham, and i wana get a red carpet, strut brace, mirrors, and washer jets from em, but they just dont reply!!!!!

mikeoxford
23-08-02, 11:31 AM
shame on me LOL

i emailed and txted yesterday lunch

no email response, but i did get a txt a couple of mins after i posted just! buggery.

however txt only told me they had everything i wanted but didnt have chrome mirrors at the mo.

never told me the cost of the lot i want :roll: :roll:

carltoncrazy
23-08-02, 09:56 PM
ho hum here i have to stand up for em.
i have found them usefull,
always got my bits,
however drop the prices a bit lad come on none of us are loaded

mikeoxford
23-08-02, 10:49 PM
dont wana be done for slander - lol, they replied to my email as well when i got home from work tonight! a couple of days late but they did! wahoo.......

me off to get me my bits hopefully tomorow

stugsi
27-08-02, 08:37 PM
HI well i was desperate for a water hose on bank holiday monday i had been on NL the night before looked at the 4 sale stuff as you do SUPERNOVAS said they was braking a GSI gr8 i thought so i phoned on the monday as i know them and i knew it would be open they said we havn't got any GSI's or GTE's so why do they bother putting stuff on the web if they havn't got the goods. don't get me wrong they do have good stuff now and then. they have moved there little yard by there unit for a bigger 1 but it miles away from where it was. :?

ade
27-08-02, 09:18 PM
gotta say mike theyre pretty good - I got replacement tinted glass after accidentally smashing mine including a windscreen for ?90! :D

Dont forget yeaterday was bank holiday aswell!

Ade

Ben (lurk75)
27-08-02, 11:38 PM
In all fairness i havent ever bought anything from them as for me they always seem to be way overpriced. But at the end of the day people do buy stuff off them and seem quite happy with it!

The specalists are getting less and less, the reason Colin Smith is closing down his website and giving up rallying is mainly yo do with people wasting his time and messing him around!

So come on guys lets help these people as at the end of the day they do help us in the end!

ade
28-08-02, 12:27 AM
no sh1te! Colin jacking it in!? :o

Had some good stuff off him in the past!

Thats bad...

v1nce
28-08-02, 03:30 PM
got 2 stand up 4 the supernovas boys, where else would do this ...

i phone up on friday after a door and comfirm a time on saturday morning, i dont get there till the l8 afternoon and its locked up. the bloke in the garage next door got me 2 phone up, "yer m8 ill send some1 round" with in 10mins theres some1 there, who there stays there chatting shit about nova 4 the next hour sells me a mint door and covers me car in adverising LOL

yer ppl r starting 2 shy away from novas now, corsas now :(

Ben (lurk75)
28-08-02, 06:14 PM
yeah he is getting out of the nova scene totally, B11 OVA has been stripped and sold as has the turbo one!

ade
29-08-02, 12:30 AM
is that the black one? There was a totally gorgeous black nova - modded to the hilt?

carltoncrazy
29-08-02, 09:39 AM
well im testing supernova,lol
order a part,was ment to be here yesterday but i aint gonna throw my teddy in the corner,but it better come 2day

Ben (lurk75)
29-08-02, 05:26 PM
No his two main cars were a Haze blue Nova turbo and a White rally spec car with a 180 BHP 1.4 16v Corsa engine in (B11 OVA) goto www.novarally.co.uk for a full spec, either way they are both broken now.

I do have a Very good contact for rally parts though if you need any parts he will deliver next day.

Chris LR
06-09-02, 04:01 PM
I call, they don't answer, I post, no reply, I e-mail, no reply, I call, they don't answer, I call again, they answer and tell me call back around 5, when i call about 4:30 they've gone home.

I eventually get a price for a door, 75 f**kin ?!!!!!!

For ?105 i get a door, i get it sprayed and fitted, and i have great pleasure in telling it to supernovas.

:twisted: :evil:

dave.gsi
07-09-02, 10:58 PM
i sent them at least five emails......all ignored.
ring up to be told they only have brand new gte front bumpers and would i like one of them? eerrrrrrrm no. not 4 that price anyway!
what about a body kit..thats what u want..........errrm no it isn't mate ,i want a gte kit.........i can do u a novadose kit.................how about an abyss kit? :twisted:

they piss me off

Nova1.6
08-09-02, 12:28 AM
shouldnt they be running a civic site? :o