PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Cry!

Clatters
06-04-08, 10:23 PM
Hey guys just a quick post! I used to own a Nova Mk1 Club, but i had to scrap her as alot went on it and i needed a reliable car! held out for as long as i could i loved it so much! needed a car fast to get to work so ended up buying a vauxhall astra mk4! i like it its a lush car but its not my nova! reading this forum over again looking at other peoples it upsets me cus i think of DOTT ( D407 TTT ) who is now dead! Also afteri bought my astra 3 weeks down the road a mint Gsi goes on sale 15 miles up the road! so now im pissed and upset! I cant take much more! i think in 2 Years i will have a Gsi or a GTE
at least i hope so!
Cry over :(

7ova
06-04-08, 10:29 PM
cheer up mate astras are not that bad :cry:

craig green
06-04-08, 10:30 PM
LOL. Sad story. Just to add, my mate wrote off a red D reg SR years ago (96 IIRC), reg D63OTT. Slammed into a big tree on the crest of a hill side on at speed.

There was a reasonable condition Nova club on ebay a couple weeks ago.

Jack
06-04-08, 10:37 PM
Novas are always popping up for sale around and about, there's still bargains to be had :thumb:

Clatters
07-04-08, 11:22 AM
yeah there is what i want in plymouth but im still paying my astra off so i cant afford to get it! :( if it came on sale 3 or 4 weeks ago i would of ripped his arm off to get it! so for now live with my astra then sell it in a few years! :( hard times!

General Baxter
07-04-08, 11:27 AM
lol same happened to me, i was after a mint TD or diesel nova, nothing about, then i got pissed off and brought another car, then 6-7 td show up on ebay lol

Stuart
07-04-08, 11:39 AM
MK4 astras kick ass :D
They are certainly better than nearly all of the mid 90's vauxhalls. And as much fun as a decent chassid nova :D

Clatters
07-04-08, 11:49 AM
its a 1999 mk4 1.6 8v club. its a nice car im not denying it but its not a nova! even if i had the room or funds for an old one to rebuild! but i dont! so its live on and wait a few years get one then!

Stuart
07-04-08, 11:56 AM
ohh the 1.6 8v is a rare beasty in the MK4.... ok its not gonna set the world alight but at the same time the MK4 chassis is a good one and can really put a smile on your face.

put it this way. I have 99% as much fun in the lanes with our std MK4 as I do in the VX220..... now thats either saying the VX is pants or the Astra is great lmao

Jack
07-04-08, 11:56 AM
I think in anticipation of getting another nova a couple years down the line, you should join the club :D

Clatters
07-04-08, 12:14 PM
i was going to join wen i had my old nova was just waiting for my new job to pay me! then she died nd we had to scrap her! so i didnt see the point in joining! i will stay on here but will prob join if i get another down the line!

yeah my mk4 hangs on well through the lanes to work its lush to drive and with some lowering and alloys would be fine! but ive always had a thing for novas! nd older cars in general! so just guna tart up the astra a bit drive it nd look to gettin a nova wen im in a place to! may run both if i have the money!

Stuart
07-04-08, 01:10 PM
please try to not text type.... infact no, just dont text type :p

Clatters
07-04-08, 01:56 PM
not really text typing mate! just the odd word and mainly just bad typing! it makes sense! :D