PDA

View Full Version : weekend from hell lol

General Baxter
06-04-08, 06:48 PM
well it all started good sat

went to halfords got some paint, primer ect: todo my wings untill i can afford a little respray,

started off by smoothing the wings that all went fine and dandy

this is where it begins to go wrong

applied the primer, ok done, sanded, applied some more primer, sanded,
applied some Nordic blue paint, ok, went to bed,

Sunday, put wings on, bollox wrong colour to dark, must of been the primer,
went back to halfords got some white primer and some more Nordic blue, applied primer several times, sanded several times,

went to spray the blue, can explodes in my hand valve sticks open, lobs it across the garage, went to get the other can, dont work valve buggered, collected cans, and took them back, they did not have any more, so got refunded, went to the other local halfords, they had two more Nordic blue, bonus, got home, and them valves were ****ed too,

had a little mardy,

seeing as they were now shut i decided to take the wings back to metal (as i ordered some proper paint on line)

and now it gets even worse,

started with the nitromorse (wings off the car) but i walk passed the car with an open bottle of nitromose, started to applied the morse to the wings, went inside, 5 min alarm goes off, walk out side and part of my ****ing bonnet is now got morse bubbles on it,

conclusion - let Baxter do your body work lol

General Baxter
06-04-08, 06:50 PM
dont forget the snow, wind and rain, and the 30degree sun shine lol

Lee
06-04-08, 06:51 PM
Stick to grinding lol

ian.sutton
06-04-08, 06:52 PM
OMG. feel for you dude.

Jack
06-04-08, 06:57 PM
Stick to grinding lol
I did, and my weekend wasn't much better lol

General Baxter
06-04-08, 06:59 PM
fancy swapping talents for a weekend jack? lol

twistysnovagte
06-04-08, 07:34 PM
dam thats not good ,title explains it all id be well cheesed off,ahh well back to the drawing board;)

General Baxter
06-04-08, 07:35 PM
yep now i got nitromorse on my hand :( but i dont want to wash it off as my skin looks cool bubbling like it does lol

kevw
06-04-08, 09:38 PM
Whats going on with the halfords paint can valves?

And the exploding can? :eek:

Dave.
06-04-08, 11:01 PM
baxter ive got a can of nordic blue i bought for my old nova about a year ago, your welcome to that and it wont explode lol

General Baxter
07-04-08, 08:05 AM
Whats going on with the halfords paint can valves?

And the exploding can? :eek:

well when i say exploding, i mean as i pushed the nozzel down the top cracked off, have you ever seen a nordic blue baxter lol

and now iv had to phone in sick due to all the fumes comming from the garage has got me high lol

General Baxter
08-04-08, 08:23 PM
its going to be a week from hell lol

just but ?38.50 worth of fuel in, brick in the road, split the tank open

Count Vaux Alot
08-04-08, 09:48 PM
what a c you next tuesday that must have been!

Matt2107
09-04-08, 08:33 AM
Dude... I think you should step away from the car and lock yourself in the bog.

paulnova
09-04-08, 11:52 AM
i've had alot of trouble with halfords can nozzels!!

General Baxter
09-04-08, 04:54 PM
lol i had a right old baxter moment with the fuel tank

its not leaking where i pulled over to check everything, i parked right ontop of a massive petrol spill, right above the fuel tank lol

mowgli
09-04-08, 07:29 PM
I've just managed to get a cctv image of the general, just after the first can exploded

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:VyzXWl6IhoIJ:www.davelgil.com/korea/smurf.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.davelgil.com/korea/smurf.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.coolchaser.com/themes/keywords/%2BSMURF&h=113&w=150&sz=260&tbnid=VyzXWl6IhoIJ:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsmurf%2Bimage&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1)

When you next go to Nuneaton Halfords, look over the road, there is a shop called NRP. they supply all bodywork stuff, they will do you some paint to match your car. but you will need a cheap spray gun etc

General Baxter
09-04-08, 07:33 PM
NRP was shut lol

General Baxter
10-04-08, 05:57 PM
ffs, first time iv crashed a nova, i backed my nice new flushed rear bumper into the wall, crack, iv lost caring this week lol

BIGS
10-04-08, 06:01 PM
things can only get better, keep your head up