PDA

View Full Version : Ain't mums great :)

Nova1.6
19-08-02, 11:22 PM
was at gf's house doing work on me engine, got oily greasy hands, went into her mates house to wash my hands of oil, spending ages with the fairy liquid her mates mum comes up and poors sugar on my hands and says rub, so i did and the oil/grease came off!
Brilliant or what!
Neil

?Marty?
20-08-02, 01:27 AM
:lol: Yeah, it's because of the grit. Most mechanics use 'Swarfega' and that usually has grit in it.

kevw
20-08-02, 10:55 AM
I always do that, but its sumtimes difficult to get the sugar onto ur hands when ur hands are dirty lol

Davo
20-08-02, 01:33 PM
kev i think u should "invent" a sugar dispensor :lol:

kevw
20-08-02, 02:04 PM
yea. but then the rest of my family would use it for there coffee/tea :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
20-08-02, 03:26 PM
It would have been nicer if she provided 'executive hand relief' instead. :lol:

locky
20-08-02, 05:02 PM
A good combo is fairy liquid and washing machine powder, thats wot i use, works good enuf for me!!

wisewood
27-08-02, 03:21 PM
any brand of washing up liquid combined with washing powder should work... it works for almost anything. Out IT department told me about it at work as its the combination they use for removing the yellowed effocet on old equipment... very clever... removes grease, fat, dirt, dust, bodily spillages... pretty much anything.

Works on the same principal as exfolation stuff - rub gravel on your face and it cleans out your pours... making you feel much cleaner than a normal wash... bit girly - but hey - it is good.

ade
27-08-02, 10:38 PM
"bodily spillages"...

Mums are the best -= the last 5 weeks of my project my mum made me sarnies the night before, cooked me tea, did all my washing, even the most filthy overalls, cleaned up after me, did my interior of my car and loaned me the cash for extra bits when I fell short before pay day!

:D

Got home and have to do it all myself now - bird even said "dont you expect me to do yer cooking for ya!!"

:(

Now I know why most of my m8's are still at home - their attached to their mothers apron strings! No bad thing mind...

Ade

novatec
04-09-02, 01:50 AM
You talking about my girlfriend and her mum again Shepard! :D

Ben (lurk75)
04-09-02, 08:54 AM
im banned from using sugar to wash my hands with as everyone else wernt to impressed with an oily sugar bowl :cry:

Dicko
04-09-02, 10:59 AM
has anybody else tried 'lava' wev started selling it at work 'B&Q' and i found its pretty good. Not sure about the soap bars they do but i use the squirty stuff and its pretty good, like green with grit in it, bit easier than getting a pot of swarfega open when ya hands r thick in grease cuz its got 1 of those press down tops thats puts it on ya hands :)

Tilly
04-09-02, 01:43 PM
well i think my mum is great

dangermousegsi
04-09-02, 02:35 PM
my mums great ive lost track of the amount of money i owe my mum for pay sum of my bills/debts

im movin in withmy g/f soon an im gonna have to do it all myself :o ive sorted out the rent an once u start workin out what u need im amazed ppl move out! plasters,bleach,tissues,pain killerz an loads of other stupid shit that would never cross ur mind

Dicko
04-09-02, 02:37 PM
yes a few of us agree with you m8 ;)

she was dam fine if you ask me

wisewood
04-09-02, 02:42 PM
when i first moved out my mum made a big list of all the stuff i needed.
i couldn't believe i would have forgotten so much stuff.

Like you said - plasters, pain killers, bleach etc.
Tin opener, bottle opener, wooden spoon - every house should have one :D
tin foil... cling film... bloody ice cube trays was on her list.

she cost me a fortune that weekend.
to this day i have not used an ice cube in almost two years since i moved.

Tilly
04-09-02, 11:25 PM
u dont drink Baileys on the rocks then

Ben (lurk75)
04-09-02, 11:49 PM
i used to drink baileys on the rocks without ice :!:

until i had one to many and fell in the sea :lol:

Tilly
05-09-02, 12:07 AM
Baileys with no ice r u mad

Ben (lurk75)
05-09-02, 09:04 AM
sorry it was a poor attepmt of humour :!:

wisewood
05-09-02, 10:14 AM
i love baileys - used to drink it all the time.
but now i am skint i drink lager - :D

my mates used to take the piss coz we would go to the off licence and they would buy a load of lager and cider - and i would just buy a bottle of baileys and some chocolate. No wonder i am such a flabby fcuk drinking cream and eating chocolate. :D

Sheperd - u seen me now - tell em how fat I am. :D

Tilly
05-09-02, 01:44 PM
Nothing wrong with bit of meat more to cuddle
Better than skin and bones i suppose

wisewood
05-09-02, 01:50 PM
Awwww... aren't you lovely saying that. :D

shame i am really a scrawny bloke then. :D

what to believe, what to believe - you wil have to ask sheperd.
he is the only one on here who knows the truth - except rich dale and paul jackson - neither of which come on here very often anymore.

ade
06-09-02, 01:13 PM
lol!

try baileys and creme de menth - like drinking melted after 8 mints!

Try creme de menth and guiness - well tasty but dont trry standing up after 2 pints!

lol

Tilly
06-09-02, 01:37 PM
wrong post i think ade? :?

Nova1.6
07-09-02, 01:35 AM
god u know that wisewood, he should be called WIDEwood, he's a rieght fat ****!

wisewood
09-09-02, 03:50 PM
I am not convinced that's the nicest thing you ever said mate... :?