PDA

View Full Version : Parcel Shelf Tishoos

cassanova
19-08-02, 08:57 PM
Why the fcuk do people put a box of tissues on the parcel shelf of their car??????? Ive been trying to work it out for a few hours but all i can come up with is one idea....

They usually seem to be in Jags, Mercs and Bimmas so maybe its for the rich guys afta they bend ova a street woman in the back of the car so their missus doesnt see the stains on the leather.

Any other ideas?

locky
19-08-02, 10:23 PM
Well hello! long time no c!!
hows things? if u get time pop into work, and av a look at my motor, hows urs getting on? did u finish ur tailgate?
as 4 the tissues, my mum drives a corsa, and she has tissues on the bottom shelf, rather than on the parcel shelf!!
other than that, iv seen posho cars with tissues on the parcel shelves!!

Ben (lurk75)
19-08-02, 10:27 PM
whereabouts in Cardiff you boys from as am in love with one of your girls over there! she works on a industrial estate just outside.

cassanova
20-08-02, 03:23 PM
Locky: ive NEARLY finished my flush tailgate, just got the nasty task of getting the ripples out of it now then getting the car sprayed in a few weeks? You got yours sprayed yet?? Havent seen it outside your work for a while. (Havent been down there much tho)

Lurk: Where does she work? Mite haveta go and check her out :wink:

Ford

locky
20-08-02, 05:06 PM
Lurk, giv us more info, im back and forth ind est's all the time! is she ur missis, ur do u just fancy her lots? also wen ur in cardiff nxt, giv us a shout!
Cass, yip, all sprayed up, was on hols last week, week b4 that it was in for a respray!

Tilly
20-08-02, 05:09 PM
Yeah ive noticed that b4. Its bugging. If u notice there always in SNOBS cars but theyre either Tesco Value or Sainsbury's Economy

Ben (lurk75)
20-08-02, 06:15 PM
i am in Cardiff once or twice a week. i deliver furniture all over the place.
she aint my misses (wouldnt mind though) she works on the leckwith trading estate by Ely.

cassanova
20-08-02, 10:39 PM
Who du work for Lurk? Im about by there quite often. Where does she work? LOCKY: I'll have a look at ya car 2moro if im passing.

Ford

Ben (lurk75)
20-08-02, 11:17 PM
. i deliver furniture all over the place. :wink: :wink: :wink: [/quote]