PDA

View Full Version : whats its worth!

twistysnovagte
30-03-08, 03:55 PM
rite guys im wondering how much my motors worth. its a nova gte with 80.568miles on the clock cannot prove this but only had two previous owners, me being the the third.the bodywork not exactly mint needs new drivers door which i have(not fitted needs painting) and two new wings which i have(not fitted needs painting) there is slightbubbling on the drivers side arch(cause i cut it:( )there are one or two other inperfections regarding the odd dent or two.boot floor(factory condition),battery area(factory condition)engine bay, there was a rust issue on drivers side turret which has been ground out and plated other than that not to bad,there is very minor surface rust on the odd seam just needs a good all round tidy up but dont have the funds to cover it just yet.i will be getting a claim through the door, but untill then it just has to stay the way it is.
how much you think guys im honestly not sure.i bought the car for ?350 totaly standard free of rust whats it worth now???

boyle_46
30-03-08, 05:57 PM
roughly 7 hundred id say , it's only worth what people are willing to pay mate , it would sell well over here as they seem to go for around a grand for rotten ones .