PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Squad

Davo
19-08-02, 03:04 PM
Id just like to ask everybodies opinion of the group "Blazing Squad". Now when they come on TV i get very - ooh wots the word - FCUKED OFF!! There all scrubbers, they are prob from a shit family where nicking cars was the norm. it really pisses me off, lets have a look at one line of there song :

"Whos that get off the train"

oh my god writing genius!

If u watch the video, they are all big headed prix that try and hog the camera, they think there so fcukin good by having a name "Dj Prick" there all talentless, worthless and most prob brainless idiots.

and just for the purpose of the moan and to please some of the older members:

blazing squad have come from a poor family background where there parents showed them no love. lol

Sorry, to post this but at lunch the video came on and i went mental!

Sorry again admin chiefs.

cheers

Davo

Ben (lurk75)
19-08-02, 05:46 PM
they wind me up too.

Mainly because they are blazing baout as much as a iceberg and they have covered one of the best tunes ever written and done it very BADLY.

Trying to act like gangsters! i wuld like to know what Bone thugs and harmony think off it!!!!

?Marty?
19-08-02, 05:48 PM
Now i'm not one to say that i dislike anything or that anything is crap :o :lol: , but i really can't stand them. It's a manufactured band and is supposed to be a 'younger version of So Solid Crew' to appeal to a younger audience.

The song is a cover of Crossroads by Bone Thugs 'n Harmony, which got to number one around 1995.

The video is really funny as it shows a bunch of Ben Sherman wearing bum-boys, and the bit where it shows them trying to look 'hard' is the best. Some of them look like they're constipated! :lol: And they're all just a bunch of soft kiddies.

And the wors thing is that they'll make i pile of cash, thanks to 14 year old girls thinking they're 'proper well fit'. Wankers.

dave.gsi
19-08-02, 11:51 PM
lol, i've been having this same debate at work..........what a bunch of little talentless white niggers (wiggers if u will)lol.............they fuck me right off......the spotty little gimps

(apologies to any1 offended by 'niggers'.......i'm not a racist, i just listen to dr dre and snoop dog a lot lol)

?Marty?
20-08-02, 01:29 AM
Yeah Dawg! Snoop and Dre! That's the shit right there! Faw shizzle mah nizzle! :lol:

Davo
20-08-02, 08:56 AM
so the general concensus is that everybody hates them too :D good good

think micky should ditch his shepard idea and have the

"I hate blazing squad" promotion :D

locky
20-08-02, 05:14 PM
crossroads, crossroads, crossroads, yea stand in the centre u muppets so i can run u all over u bunch of popstar wannabe muppets, gay arse banging boy band! oh no not another bunch of m8s, tring 2 sing and b as smooth as silk, thinking they r all studs and evry bird wants em! kiss my arse! muhahahahaha :twisted:

Freak
20-08-02, 06:49 PM
Someone asked me to play this pile of shite at work....
so i played the original version instead......It being a tribute to Easy-E from NWA.....theyve destroyed it now.

Matt Finary
21-08-02, 01:03 PM
A quote from mixmag - why is that every time something new and exciting happens in dance music, the big record companies steam in with pile of cash to sign all the acts(even the crap ones) and end up fcuking the whole thing up.

My rewritten quote - why is that every time some one covers a song, the big record companies steam in with pile of cash to sign all the acts covering songs(even the crap ones aka Blazing Squad) and end up fcuking the whole thing up.

Blazing squad next single is a cover of NWA - fcuk tha police!

matt 8)

Ben (lurk75)
21-08-02, 05:19 PM
heard it again today on the radio and that bit that goes... Get off the train blah blah steal that guys chain!!!!!

LMAO would love him to try and steal my chain it would be worth him trying lol :lol:

ade
22-08-02, 12:04 AM
lol - I've never heard of them! Ya dont get many gangsta rappers on radio 4!

As for nicking yer chain - my birds neice (13 yrs old) is well into baggy clothes and chains - so to wind her up both me and the bird made chains out of paper clips and hung them round our waists and through all our pockets. I wore my baggiest combat trousers (pretty baggy) with th belt off so they fell down a bit, put a baseball cap on with an extra squashed rim and my atari t-shirt - the bird wore her Saun the sheep backpack and her giraffe bennie hat with baggy clothes too (not many of them she hates baggies).

God it was SO funny...

But I guess you had to be there really!

Neice was NOT impressed but later saw the funny side of it.

:D

Matt Finary
22-08-02, 10:11 AM
Bizarre in yesterday's Sun - Blazin squad, ten 16 year old school mates from london, are set to knock sugarbabes off the single chart top spot this weekend with their cover of the Bone, thugs 'n' Harmony classic crossword!

Yesterday i heard it 8 times on kiss and i have already heard twice today.

why do people want to buy a classic that has been covered by 10 To55ers.

Matt :?:

Davo
24-08-02, 12:12 AM
and we pray and we pray and we pray ; every day every day every day wot a fcukin load of bollox!

carltoncrazy
24-08-02, 12:45 AM
right they have NO TALENT AT ALL,and yeh my lil sister whos 13 thinks there shit,
then again i got her into rnb and garage n drum n bass at 10.lol
seriously tho thats were the money is.
if i ever see them at the cross road il fucking get my c8 out n flat them gimps.
who the hell r they trying to impres?
dought there balls have dropped.
serious no1 likes them.
bunch of battys.
probley like heavy rock music(thats instant death round here).
but look on the brightside there bound to be a one hit wounder aint they,
easy come easy go.
who up to get em with base ball bats?

Davo
24-08-02, 11:11 AM
naaa baseball bats would get them sympathy. What would really be good is public embarassment like a load of lass's ripping the piss out of how ugly they are

RobIsGrt18
24-08-02, 02:21 PM
have to agree with everyone here, they are the biggest bunch of tw@t's since boyzone!! why o why were they allowed to cover one of the greatest songs ever?? they've wreked it

....and the video...ohh dear....the bit where the camera pan's round them sitting there looking "hard" hahah never laffed so much

Basicly a bunch of muppets that wont last long!! (with any luck)

- Rob

carltoncrazy
24-08-02, 06:17 PM
yeh we need a public.
but base ball bats will make me feel so much better.
look one the bright sight,one of them is bond to b a batty,least 1 guy in a boy band is.

Phil_G
25-08-02, 12:30 AM
can i ask the obvious question.....

who actually voted FOR them? :o :o :o

Phil

Davo
26-08-02, 02:49 PM
can kev do some undercover work and find out?

Good musical Talent my fcukin ass! the only decent sounds that would come from there heads is that of it being pounded into a wall - to a beat of coarse :lol:

carltoncrazy
26-08-02, 02:56 PM
probley one of there "squard" is a memeber of novaload.
if you are,dont ever show ya face

dangermousegsi
27-08-02, 04:19 PM
i didn't think they were old enuff to drive, dont u have to have/or previously owned/have respect for the nova to cum here cause i didnt relise joyriders qualified? how do u fit ten ppl in a nova anyway? i managed 6 in an sr but one had to go in the boot never again :o

mikeoxford
02-09-02, 01:19 AM
lol i got 8 in my nova old nova 1.2

dont ask - long story. didnt go on the road tho :o im not a tw@t

one in boot, four on back seat, one in front seat, me drivin, someone randmonly twsited / bent up between rear people and the floor!!!

with a minus 60 drop, on a set of 16s, the results were somewhat "interesting" :wink: to say the least

it was like a scene from "police camera action" where all the illegal imigrants pile out of a 1litre micra or transit van or something!

carltoncrazy
02-09-02, 10:06 AM
one of them probley are tho,coz loadz of lad from my cuzions (jus left skol) are members.
god if one of them was i wuld have to rag it outa them.
i think even i wuld b forgiven for slaggin there car off.