PDA

View Full Version : Early morning rant!

Mike
29-03-08, 07:33 AM
Your probavly wondering why the funk im online at 7.30am on a Saturday. Ive been up since around 5.45ish!!

Im doing a contract in Leicester, which entails working Saturdays, and i have to pick up to other lads in't my van.

Drove 10miles to one chaps house, for him to call me when i was outside saying he's to ill to come to work!!

Got halfway to the other lads house which is in the centre of Brum, for him to text me saying "fcuk it, if theres only going to be two of us, then leave it!"

Fcuking w@nkers! Its ok for them pair of @unts! There still in fecking bed now!

But at least The Sun is Shinning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsmjcj-RMIk&feature=related) outside so I can go and wake up my rents and work on't the Nova :D

Mike.

loonygoon
29-03-08, 08:23 AM
lol what a wounder mate, i had 2 yo twins jumping on my head at 6 o'clock i feel for ya lol

CoolTiger
29-03-08, 09:28 AM
i had a bitchy sister screaming at me askin where her cd is that I downloaded and was I ment to burn for her at 7am and i only got to sleep at 5am after hours of looking the the album she wanted :(

J4MES
29-03-08, 11:17 PM
i had a bitchy sister screaming at me askin where her cd is that I downloaded and was I ment to burn for her at 7am and i only got to sleep at 5am after hours of looking the the album she wanted :(

Tell her the cheeky b**ch to funk off!!;)