PDA

View Full Version : Nova GTE for sale 2 litre ready.

essexgte
25-03-08, 02:22 PM
Well, I have up for sale my track nova, I have owned this car for the last 9 years & it has gone through various guises but originally started life as a GTE 1.6.

It has been running a 2 litre C20XE for the last few years but the time has come to move on to another project so am selling it for another person to have fun in.

The rear arches have done the usual & i've had enough of welding them up every few years but the rest of the shell is good.

I have the spec list as follows & some photo’s.

Seam welded Engine bay & necessary modifications to fit the 2 litre 16 valve engine
Harry Hockley Strengthened Track Control Arms
Lowered Tie bar mounts & ARB spacer blocks
Polybushed all round (front TCA’s, ARB, Rear Beam & Tie Bars)
Turreted Rear Suspension to suit either coilovers or normal style springs & dampers
Stripped interior
Ashley Exhaust modified to fit the 2 litre Engine with spare backbox
Astra GTE XE exhaust Manifold to suit
Welded in Seat rails for side mount Seats
Spreader plates & corner triangulation for 6 point Roll cage
Astra GSI Front Brakes
OMP front Strut Brace
Flush tailgate on servo release with number plate moved to rear bumper & modified front bumper as pictured
Astra GTE Bonnet vents

I also have a load of 2 litre XE engine bits including the small SFI airbox which fits the Nova firewall, Standard Rods with ARP rod bolts, Inlet manifold, 2 x ECU’s, Idle Speed Control Valve all good parts/spares, these are extra/negotiable to the price below.

Being a GTE it also comes with the strengthened Front turrets, Injection Fuel tank & lines, Radiator, GTE brake servo, Central Locking, electric windows & side skirts. It also comes with a Clifford Concept 50 Cat 1 Alarm & the following spares: Dashboard, Grille, Heater matrix & Fan. The car comes with a set of Nova 3 spokes & SR suspension so it can be moved. The car does not come with the following as pictured, Irmscher lights/Grille, Compomotive wheels, ally petrol cap or small wing mirrors, however it does have normal items to replace these.

Ideally this would suit someone looking to build a track Nova as it has much of the time consuming fabrication done already, basically fit whatever seats & suspension you want & bolt a 2 litre XE engine & gearbox in as all the fabrication/installation work has been done. It has a current MOT on it from September, but obviously doesn’t drive so will need collecting from Hertfordshire or for a fee I can deliver depending upon distance.

I thought I would offer the car here first, If no one is interested I will place it on ebay, I am after offers around ?600, please pm me for more information if interested. Currently it looks as the photos show so if you want to see it before I take the bits off please contact me.

Cheers for looking.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/essexgte/picture_0152.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/essexgte/Nurburgring05-G52SKJREARatmarker181.jpg

vauxestate
25-03-08, 05:23 PM
^^ good luck wit sale ^^

essexgte
26-03-08, 11:22 AM
Cheers vauxestate...

Just to re-iterate I am prepared to take offers on the above price.

madmack99
26-03-08, 04:23 PM
that is really cheap good luck with the sale m8

essexgte
26-03-08, 04:31 PM
Ta fella.

Just hope it sells here before having to put it on ebay & get messed about...

essexgte
02-04-08, 02:27 PM
Price reduced to ?500 delivered within 50 miles of St. Albans.

Will F
03-04-08, 01:03 PM
Where are you mate? Essex by any chance?
Can I have pics of teh normal nova trouble spots? Bay/boot/doors etc

Cheers

essexgte
15-04-08, 02:36 PM
Cheers for the interest guys but the car is now sold.