PDA

View Full Version : OMG he is on a death wish

BIGS
25-03-08, 12:19 AM
One crazy kid filming himself while a train runs over him:eek:

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=1135

Jim Mcrae
25-03-08, 01:06 PM
One crazy Kid Films Train Run Over Him This dude is absolutly insane. He lays on the tracks and films himself getting run over by a train!!! He got some balls!

No he is just a fuking idiot! lol

Philsutton
25-03-08, 01:26 PM
I hate it when people say that people like this "have got some balls", like falling off a bike at 180mph is meant to mean you have balls. WTF no its just means your retarded and in good time natural selection will jump up an slap them in the face.

NovaLad
25-03-08, 01:37 PM
Fag.

John
25-03-08, 02:22 PM
what a tard.

twistysnovagte
25-03-08, 02:40 PM
:tosser: knobhead,wouldnt of had balls if it would of caught him:tard:

ELLIS GSI
25-03-08, 02:54 PM
total idiot

mowgli
25-03-08, 03:09 PM
whoop de do, he lies down between the tracks & the train misses him, pretty much like every train built since 1830 would do..................

Alex.
25-03-08, 03:42 PM
Would have been much more interesting if he got run over when he didn't mean to. lol

goldengraham
25-03-08, 05:09 PM
knob

Ricky G
25-03-08, 05:32 PM
i personally think the blokes got big ball's. even if he is a little stupid. yes every train would be high enough to miss you but the actual feeling of being under that train would be an amazing addrenalin rush.

NovaLad
25-03-08, 05:36 PM
I was hoping when he sat up another train would sneek up on him.

Philsutton
25-03-08, 05:43 PM
i personally think the blokes got big ball's. even if he is a little stupid. yes every train would be high enough to miss you but the actual feeling of being under that train would be an amazing addrenalin rush.

You'd probably get the same rush jumping out a plane with no parachute but we dont all do that, or shooting yourself at point blank range with a shotgun in the balls.

Ricky G
25-03-08, 05:51 PM
You'd probably get the same rush jumping out a plane with no parachute but we dont all do that, or shooting yourself at point blank range with a shotgun in the balls.

realy? surely that would cause more pain than adrenalin?? look the bloke know's he is'nt going to die, so in his narrow mind he think's its fun to do it. no one got hurt did they?
before you ask no i wouldnt personally do it but i do love an adrenalin rush and im sure he would of got one from doing that.
and at what point does it say we all have to do it?

Philsutton
25-03-08, 05:57 PM
look the bloke know's he is'nt going to die

he didnt know anything at all, something could have been thrown up by the passing train, the train could have been defected and had something hanging down in line with his face?

People like that are just n00bs in life and its just a matter of time until they fail.

Mike
25-03-08, 06:06 PM
lol what a fanny. Towards the end of the vid you can hear the trains brakes sqeeuling like a good 'un as the driver realises theres some spunk monkey lying on the tracks (for the umptenth time in the drivers carrer) so he must have got out to check if he "got the b@stard" :D

Ricky G
25-03-08, 06:07 PM
he didnt know anything at all, something could have been thrown up by the passing train, the train could have been defected and had something hanging down in line with his face?

People like that are just n00bs in life and its just a matter of time until they fail.

ffs your worse than my missus. you obviously want the last word so have it! go on it's your's.
we could argue all night about the danger's of laying under train's or even crossing the road but im realy not all that bothered. good day to you sir :)

blackpoolbouncer
25-03-08, 06:10 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/jokerperformance/YODA.jpglol

BigStan
25-03-08, 06:15 PM
Crazy

Mike
25-03-08, 06:18 PM
Just one qeustion.....

How do you know he actually intended to live? Maybe, just possibly it was a suicide gone wrong?

Neither your lot, nor myself, know fcuk all about why this nipple cheddar though it would be a super wicked idea to lie under a moving train. Who gives a flying feck? Stop arguing like girlies and accept it that a) hes a willy dribble and b) that video would have been better if another train followed behind...rather close.

Ricky G
25-03-08, 06:23 PM
[quote=Mike]Just one qeustion.....

How do you know he actually intended to live? Maybe, just possibly it was a suicide gone wrong?

Neither your lot, nor myself, know fcuk all about why this nipple cheddar though it would be a super wicked idea to lie under a moving train. Who gives a flying feck? Stop arguing like girlies and accept it that a) hes a willy dribble and b) that video would have been better if another train followed behind...rather close.[/quot

lol :roll: willy dribble, dont you just hate that????lol

Jack
25-03-08, 06:28 PM
I don't give a flying funk if the train hit him or not, obviously I'd prefer it to have scalped him as that would be funnier, but still.

There's no way he could have guaranteed his safety, but thats beside the point. What annoys me is the train driver had to stop, the line would have been closed whilst they investigated it, and caused untold annoyance to possibly thousands of people - imagine if you were stuck on a train platform after work and were 4 hours late coming home because the line was closed due to some potato-brain farting about on the track?

/rant :)

Mushy
25-03-08, 06:38 PM
Would of been rather funny if as the train passed, he got up from relief and another one came and run him over ! HA

mowgli
25-03-08, 08:08 PM

well if he was planning to commit suicide, he would have jumped in front of a fast moving train, or he would have lied down with his neck on the line....

walshc
25-03-08, 08:45 PM
What a goon :tard:
I hope he got caught and severly raped for causing delays on our fine rail network

mowgli
25-03-08, 09:16 PM
What a goon :tard:
I hope he got caught and severly raped for causing delays on our fine rail network

It was not in the UK..How do I know? well he didn't repeatedly look at his watch & go 'tut tut' before the train arrived!!!!!!!!!

Lee
25-03-08, 09:17 PM
At least they had a good excuse for being late. Instead of leaves on the line, there was a tool!

walshc
25-03-08, 09:23 PM
It was not in the UK..How do I know? well he didn't repeatedly look at his watch & go 'tut tut' before the train arrived!!!!!!!!!

Badum tisch lol

mowgli
25-03-08, 10:05 PM
Badum tisch lol

I always wondered how you spelt that..... thankyou:thumb:

CoolTiger
25-03-08, 11:03 PM
i sat next to a crossing about 3ft away from a train that was scary enough the second time **** me up more because it set it air horn off right next to me :(

db_1.2
26-03-08, 06:39 PM
What does he want? A biscuit?

mowgli
26-03-08, 06:43 PM
I once worked at a place in Leicester where they repainted trains, the air horn on a deltic diesel loco being pressed whilst inside the spray booth was the loudest thing I ever heard. the lad who pressed it was the quickest moving thing I ever saw as we chased him up the yard.

BIGS
26-03-08, 07:21 PM
My mate has just put a train horn on his car. far to loud it hurts my ears

ade
26-03-08, 11:59 PM
What I'd loke to know is how many kids have seen this and though "if he can do it so can I". And how many have been maimed/killed or just fecking lucky...

No matter how you look at it sticking it on the net is irresponsible and asking for copycats.

Reminds me of the Metro "surfers" in Newcastle. kids used to jump on the Metro trains between Sunderland and Newcastle as they pulled out of the station - until one of them slipped and got several thousand volts in his head!