PDA

View Full Version : Tricks!!!!!

Paulegg
14-08-02, 05:42 PM
Can any1 tell me how 2 do wheel spins (i ain't passed my test yet, so i only know the basics). some 1 help please!!!!!!!!!

Ric 16v
14-08-02, 06:07 PM
(I havent passed my test yet either) This is how I do it, put your car in 1st gear, let the clutch out untill the revs drop (biting point), slam your foot on the accelerator and let the clutch right out when you start to press the accelerator, wheelspins best when it's raining ???? few goes and you should get it !!!!!!

Will
14-08-02, 06:12 PM
*Breeny posting*

lllmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaao this has to be wind up.

locky
14-08-02, 06:14 PM
Lol, m8, dont worry bout doin wheel spins, handbrake turns, blah blah blah, concentrate on passing your test, wheelspins are easy 2 do, and you'll prob teach yourself neway, but concentrate on passing b4 you start doin tricks.
Btw, if ur gona do alot of wheelspinning, b prepared to fork out lots of money on tyres, clutches, driveshafts e.t.c..... if u can afford it, do it!

carltoncrazy
15-08-02, 12:26 AM
when i was teaching myself to drive,i got the hang on pulling away b4 i did n e thing else.
however when the girlfriend was leaning to drive,she was wheelspinning for england.
traick r cool but dent ya wallet

dave.gsi
15-08-02, 11:37 PM
i learnt in a metro, ram the accelaretor down with the handbrake on and dump the clutch the tyres will be spinnin soooon as!!!! :lol: