PDA

View Full Version : Theives stole off my Nova yesterday :)

CoupeUK
22-03-08, 11:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Coupeuk/DSC00029.jpg
lol lol ;)

boyle_46
22-03-08, 12:04 PM
what colour , model , reg , any distintive features on the car to point out , any hard to find parts on the car ? maybe people could have a look out for it if you tell them what its like mate , whats the smiley face for mate ? this is a bit :S

Plug
22-03-08, 12:09 PM
yea wtf why u smiling for???

AlexW
22-03-08, 12:48 PM
you guys cant see the pic then!

ELLIS GSI
22-03-08, 12:51 PM
no

CoupeUK
22-03-08, 01:11 PM
Boyle_46: No need to worry mate, nothings been stolen in a bad way, picture
an engineless 1.2 ;)

Gsi_Jimbo: As above.

lmao

CoupeUK
22-03-08, 01:13 PM
Click for Pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Coupeuk/DSC00029.jpg)

boyle_46
22-03-08, 01:27 PM
errrr seems a bit far fetched that someone would steal a 1.2 out of a nova mate lol , but well we are from britain afterall . nath

twistysnovagte
22-03-08, 01:29 PM
something a bit fishy going on here:confused:

LUV2XLR8
22-03-08, 01:40 PM
clean engine bay fella ;)

Martin
22-03-08, 02:18 PM
errrr seems a bit far fetched that someone would steal a 1.2 out of a nova mate lol , but well we are from britain afterall . nath

Lmfao.. no1s stole it.. hes taken it out..

my god theres no helping some ppl

Nobby
22-03-08, 03:42 PM
barstewards must have done a quick getaway!!

NovaLad
22-03-08, 04:01 PM
HAHA!

I wish someone would steal my 1.2 engine lol.

CoupeUK
22-03-08, 04:24 PM
Well, now I got a bit of time, i'll share the whole story.

I dropped the car off at a mates (aka JB Motorsport ;)) on Fri morning, entrusting him to look after it and do a few little bits. He texted me about 2hours later telling me that 'someone' had been at the Nova whilst parked on his drive (next to his engine hoist and toolbox) and 'stolen' the engine, box, shafts, discs and calipers and exhaust. Well, we all know that a car cannot be driven without those key parts so i've asked him if he wouldnt mind leaving the car with the bonnet up to see if maybe the 'thieves' return with some replacement bits. We're just going to sit and wait for a week or hope for the best.

Upon further investigation, the drivers side chassis seems to have had some modification for an unknown reason and also my bank account had a sum of money taken from it.......

The mystery continues.............haha

Asa-James
23-03-08, 09:10 AM
i'd say your big ends gone fella.

and your head gasket,
and your stem seals,
and your water pump...

Jack
23-03-08, 10:57 AM
Power to weight ratio has probably increased.

ade
23-03-08, 09:27 PM
I'd watch the handling - will be a tad light at the front - may also need to get your lights adjusted!

I hear fred flintstone can give lessons on foot power!

lol

Lynsey
23-03-08, 09:35 PM
I'm really confused by all this.

ash anderson
23-03-08, 11:04 PM
Well, now I got a bit of time, i'll share the whole story.

I dropped the car off at a mates (aka JB Motorsport ;)) on Fri morning, entrusting him to look after it and do a few little bits. He texted me about 2hours later telling me that 'someone' had been at the Nova whilst parked on his drive (next to his engine hoist and toolbox) and 'stolen' the engine, box, shafts, discs and calipers and exhaust. Well, we all know that a car cannot be driven without those key parts so i've asked him if he wouldnt mind leaving the car with the bonnet up to see if maybe the 'thieves' return with some replacement bits. We're just going to sit and wait for a week or hope for the best.

Upon further investigation, the drivers side chassis seems to have had some modification for an unknown reason and also my bank account had a sum of money taken from it.......

The mystery continues.............haha

whats goin init xe or LET :p

CoupeUK
24-03-08, 04:35 AM
whats goin init xe or LET :p

Im hoping the 'theives' replace the 1.2SPi with a XE, F20, and 288's.

Its only a budget toy, by fitting a XE its a cheaper conversion, easier to find a replacement engine when I blow it up and as its only going to be standard I wont need it seamwelded!

CoupeUK
25-03-08, 07:02 PM
Them 'thieves' have been back and have thrown a XE in the hole where my 1.2 once lived. Hopefully they'll be back sometime soon to finish off putting it right.