PDA

View Full Version : Why Why Why?? Pmsl

Nobby
21-03-08, 08:41 PM
Poped out just with the mrs to pick something up i won off ebay. Pulled out of my street onto a quite busy and long road, then i noticed behind me a poxy little fiat ****tychenqo basically touching my bumper (must of been my 1.2 merit badges on the back) sitting in third gear in my xe he tries to overtake me and i notice he has flames a sunstrip and a 12 year old chavette in the driving seat fool!! just blipped the throttle and put him in his place hehe:thumb:

Moral of the story dont always believe in what you see;)

Steve
21-03-08, 08:46 PM
Mines still badged up as a 1.2 and its always funny to drive slow till they get so irrate that they they try and pass you, at which point you just leave them in the dust!

AlexW
21-03-08, 09:03 PM
sounds fun, if only i had the power :( i always love it though on a duel carriageway when some noob in his big bmw pulls up behind, almost in your boot beeping and flashing and then you brake to piss him off and then floor it as he pulls into the slow lane to try and undertake :)

^(recent experiance)

BIGS
21-03-08, 09:09 PM
same as what happend to me only yesterday. some tool in a mk4 golf right up my ass trying to get me out the way. I didnt move as i was getting close to a build up of traffic anyway and was doing 75 so was over the spped limit as it was. So he decided to undertake and almost went into the back of a lorry lol. and still was behind all the traffic for about 30mins after that!

AlexW
21-03-08, 09:16 PM
There are some idiots and general w***kers about.... im starting to sound like a 75yr old :S

mowgli
21-03-08, 10:07 PM
try driving lorries, you will see the worst of car driving human behavior...

Nobby
21-03-08, 10:14 PM
bloody lorries do my head in lol no offence mowgli - travveled 186mile from near portsmouth and the fukers keep overtaking me in the slow lane i olnly tootle around 70 no point in booting it and wathcing your fuel gauge drop then you end up overtaking the same fukers a mile down the road grrr!!

Philsutton
22-03-08, 10:51 AM
My corsa is still badged as a 1.4, although its quite clear its not lol

Jim Mcrae
22-03-08, 05:27 PM
I love it! Was in the outside lane of the motorway purring along, the car in front is not going faster than the middle lane traffic so kind of just sat there about 50 yrds behind him (for ovious stopping distances on a motorway), i had this big transit with a luton come up behind me about 3 feet of my bumper flashing away as soon as the car in front pulled in hit the throttle and see you later :)

He later under took me when i was in the middle lane literally weaving in and out of traffic:tosser:so before i reached my slip road proptly gave him the V sign
:D:D

Always fun when you simply pass some chaved up car he thinks your racing him so pulls up next to you all his burberry clad mates staring at you give them a cheeky flash of the four ways and leave them for dust lol

BenNova
22-03-08, 06:31 PM
some of you know i only have a 1600 8v in mine and the amount of un amused looks i get when people are up my **** and i boot it and leave them, i can only imagine how much fun you guys with the 2.0 16v have.

Jack
22-03-08, 06:56 PM
Chavs seem attracted to my car like priests to choirboys.

Must be the spoilar.

Mike
22-03-08, 08:03 PM
My GSi Spin is badged as a Merit :D

mowgli
23-03-08, 09:36 AM
bloody lorries do my head in lol no offence mowgli - travveled 186mile from near portsmouth and the fukers keep overtaking me in the slow lane i olnly tootle around 70 no point in booting it and wathcing your fuel gauge drop then you end up overtaking the same fukers a mile down the road grrr!!

No Offence!!!!!!
all hgvs are limited to 56mph !!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the problem is caused by your speedo being about 20% out,
you've not got the digidash have you??

Mushy
23-03-08, 04:40 PM
Quite looking foward to leaving pretty boys behind in their showroom bm or tt at the lights, Can vouch for what kind of kick/feeling you get !

Lozzie C
07-04-08, 01:47 PM
My boyfriend had a 5 door L reg Corsa shed with a 2 litre Courtenay Sport lump. Had a dent in the wing, bit of rust, completely standard with 1.4 Si badgelol Was great fun! We got letters to make the 'Si' in to 'ish', but never got round to putting them on.
Now he's bought a 5 door 2 litre Nova shed. It was on eBay a little while ago so some people may have seen it! It's got rust everywhere, doors falling apart at the bottom, but it's great fun, although it rattles a lot- gives me a head ache! But that's Novas for you :)

Lauren

scrap nova
07-04-08, 11:07 PM
i had this when i had my old mk3 astra all badged up as a 1.4 merit but under the bonnet a nice v6 :) had this bmw sitting up my ass flashing his light keeped him there for about 2 miles in the end he was realy trying to get in my boot so i floored it leaving him well behind then just wen in the inner lane and sat at 70ish a few miles down the road he come screaming past me giving me the finger i thourt what a **** he wanted me to get out of his way for 2 miles so i do and he gives me the finger lol i hate bmw drivers

Lee
07-04-08, 11:09 PM
No Offence!!!!!!
all hgvs are limited to 56mph !!!!!!!!!!!!

The bloody foregners arn't! I had a 16 wheeler blow past me on the A34 the other day and i was doing around 60ish!

Fecking nutters!

JSeymour
07-04-08, 11:28 PM
sounds fun, if only i had the power :( i always love it though on a duel carriageway when some noob in his big bmw pulls up behind, almost in your boot beeping and flashing and then you brake to piss him off and then floor it as he pulls into the slow lane to try and undertake :)

^(recent experiance)

why not pull over in the slow lane and let him overtake, theres nothing more annoying then having to undertake because people dont move over.

let_nova
09-04-08, 10:34 PM
i hate bmw drivers[/quote]

BMW= all fake tan no socks.

mowgli
09-04-08, 10:46 PM
The bloody foregners arn't! I had a 16 wheeler blow past me on the A34 the other day and i was doing around 60ish!

Fecking nutters!

actually its more like your speedo is out, a tacho is hard to fiddle, & now wagons have common rail injection with fly by wire throttles, it is almost impossible to fiddle speed limiters

Lee
09-04-08, 10:48 PM
actually its more like your speedo is out, a tacho is hard to fiddle, & now wagons have common rail injection with fly by wire throttles, it is almost impossible to fiddle speed limiters

agred, but some of the foreign feckers arn't limited! My speedo was reading 60 dead on. I know it was, as i looked at it twice in dissbelief! Taking into account the worst possible scenario that my speedo is reading 60 when im only doing 50 maybe, he still came past me fast enough to raise my eyebrows! I assure you, the guy was tanking lol

mowgli
09-04-08, 10:51 PM
the speed limit on the a34 is actually 50mph for wagons anyway, so any more is actually a bonus for cars, or the average journey times would actually take longer.......

sh0rty
09-04-08, 10:51 PM
There are certainly lorrries out there that are surely not limited. Many a time on motorways have I been overtaken (me doing at least 70) and they go flying past

Novaboyleon
09-04-08, 10:53 PM
i think we should have an ''i beat this' topic

Timmy
10-04-08, 01:01 AM
the funnyist this i done as it were.
sat in my mate 1.1 metro
he tryed racing a lorry cab.off some lights from 2 to 1 lane
lol what a tit im say dont bother dont bother he'll kill you.
he lost by a lot lol