PDA

View Full Version : Following on from Sport decals... GSi boot decals!

Novasport
19-03-08, 02:09 PM
I have found an original new Nova GSi & a Mk2 Astra GTE boot decal section which I am going to order.
I have spoken to the guys that replicated the Sport decals & they say they may be able to replicate them. They say they can get textured vinyl like the original so should be able to copy them pretty exact. They will also put the GSi logo on and can possibly do others.
Once I have it and let them have a look I will let you know more but I need to know if people will be interested.
I am getting a 1.3SR boot decal aswell but I dont think he can get textured grey to replicate it:(
Cheers
Rich

andy_srt40
19-03-08, 02:37 PM
i am!

i want a ful set of GTE vinyl, doors boot etc, but in balck not grey. can they do that once they have patterned up for the grey ones?

SRimon
19-03-08, 04:41 PM
Could be interested in this...

Would it include door and b pillar grey vinyl?

krobinson
19-03-08, 07:32 PM
I'd take a GTE Rear.

Matt
19-03-08, 09:28 PM
I may be intrested...

Need a set including;

GSi door stickers (with rounded dot on the I)
GSi Boot sticker (with rounded dot on the I)
Black Textured Boot VinylAnd also possibly Black B Pillar vinyl.
Would prefer the the GSi boot sticker pre-pressed onto the boot vinyl aswell.

If you're able to get this set, let me know the prices.

Cheers.

mike1300sr
19-03-08, 10:03 PM
i'm interested in the 1.3 sr ones if you could get me a price plz,got a new boot goin on mine in a week or so.if they cnt do them grey could they do a black one as i'm not too fussy about it being exact.

Novasport
19-03-08, 10:55 PM
The only textured vinyl they can get is in black so it is the only colour they will do.
The GSi/GTE logo would be heat transferred on but I need to get hold of the original decal to find out what the logo looks like.
I think he could do other logos for the boot section like GTE 16V, GSi 16V, GSi Turbo, SRi etc if the artwork is available
I can get hold of all the B pillar vinyls bar 2 but Duick may be able to get those for me, these could be replicated in black if required.
I can get the 1.3SR boot section replicated but again it would be in black.

Dec16v
20-03-08, 06:45 AM
Rich,

Do you reckon they could knock up some Sport bumper flashes and the lower sill stripes (that run between the front and rear wheel arches)?

R,
Dec

duick
20-03-08, 07:32 AM
Do you reckon they could knock up some Sport bumper flashes and the lower sill stripes (that run between the front and rear wheel arches)?
That's a TOP idea :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Novasport
20-03-08, 09:16 PM
I am working on that ;)