PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 Recon Engine

fastnovacrach
17-03-08, 09:23 PM
Hi, I am new to this site, but was hoping someone here might be interested in a few nova bits I have for sale. Well I say bits?

I currently have a complete recon 1.4 engine for sale on ebay. The item number is: 250226030149

I am willing to drop the price quite a bit if someone is able to take it off my hands quickly as I am moving house at the end of the month and it MUST be gone by then or it stays behind. And that would be a waste!

I also have an absolutely gorgeous rolling shell for sale, it has ad a LOT of work done to it, including:
Smothed Tailgate
BIG bonnet scoop welded in
De-locked/handled
Gutters removed
Full bodykit fitted and blended
Upgraded to astra vented disks
Upgraded wishbones
GTE dash
New front wings
New rear quarter panels

Lots more but I cant remember off the top of my head

The car is in primer waiting for someone to come along and give it there loving touch.

I would like around 500 for the shell, but this is quite negotiable, again depending on how quick you can come get it. And even more so if you can take both off me!

My email address is: fastnovacrash@hotmail.co.uk (fastnovacrash@hotmail.co.uk) or you can call me after (7pm weekdays) on 01342 826223

If anyone is interested then send me a email both engine and shell are located at RH18 5JJ nr East Grinstead I will happily give you more information and send you some pics.

Also have what is left of my old donor SR, many bits still on it so if there is anything you want you know what to do?

Jonathan :thumb:

fastnovacrach
18-03-08, 07:30 PM
BUMP

Come on guys, someone here must be able to help me out, your not just ignoring me because I am new are you?…

Seriously, the shell is in mint condition, and the engine is as good as it gets. Someone here must be able to make me an offer. I REALLY need to get shot of these or they will just end up going to the scrap man!

fastnovacrach
18-03-08, 08:13 PM
will take 280 for the engine if someone can come get it one evening before saturday.

staggy_gsi
19-03-08, 07:40 PM
280 for a 1.4 nova engine? is it gold plated?

fastnovacrach
20-03-08, 07:03 PM
no, just never done a mile! it is a complete recon, the most it has ever done is warm up and turn the car arround. you saying thats not worth 280?