PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou PNG and Farewell

Adam Moran
17-03-08, 04:01 PM
Sooo I?ve been into the Nova scene since I got my 1st car, which happened to be a nova!

Spent many years enjoying the nova scene and met some of my best mates though it. But there comes a time when other circumstances dictate how much money and time can be thrown at a car.

For me my nova has always been a passion, we?ve had some good times and bad times (more of these!) and this website has been key to pretty much everything to do with it. So I?d like to say a very big thank you to all the guys that have helped along the way.

My car is currently breaking (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95079 (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95079)) for those of you who want bits off it. I hope it brings as much joy to you as it has me.

Totally gutted I never made it to the ring in it, was sooo close last year! lol

I suspect I?ll be back in the future but until then...

Drive safely :thumb:

craig green
17-03-08, 04:07 PM
Gutted to hear that Adam. I kept wondering when we'd see your car being thrashed, such a shame fella. Good luck with the sale. Tempted on the Tie bars & TCA's but as always with nice parts - the timing & my funds are not in sync.

CG

Jonlem
17-03-08, 04:21 PM
It certainly has been one hell of a year, we were within spitting distance of the ring before we hit problems but lets not forget the laughs we still had on that holiday mate lol

You will be able to come back to this one day Ad but for now you have definately done the right thing.

Mike
17-03-08, 04:29 PM
But there comes a time when other circumstances dictate how much money and time can be thrown at a car.

Ad, im at exactly the same point in my life matey.

Jim
17-03-08, 04:29 PM
Don't be a stranger Adam. Nice to have met you face to face; the Clio still has a slight smell of gearbox oil after all these years, lol. Good luck with whatever it is that's meant you've had to (temporarily ;)) leave the scene.

Adam
17-03-08, 04:30 PM
Shame to see it being broke :(
I was looking forward to seeing it this year.

Oh well, im sure you're doing it for a good reason :)
and hope you still pop on here now and again.

Jonlem
17-03-08, 04:48 PM
Ad will still be out on trackdays as I'll be dragging him out in my own cars !

Will F
18-03-08, 09:54 AM
Gutted!
I was looking forward to a tussle on track!

Ah well I am sure that you WILL be back matey! ;)

spanishfly
18-03-08, 12:07 PM
Shame matey!

Matt2107
18-03-08, 12:44 PM
Eventually everyone has to move on.

Goodluck.

Adam Moran
18-03-08, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the comments guys

I'll still be about, havnt given up on my love for trackdays just yet :)

Jb, last ring trip was ace, even with all the problems we had nothing beats stickering up the hire car on the motorway in Belguim at silly oclock lol

Jonlem
18-03-08, 07:29 PM
I suspect Ads next trackcar will be a Skoda Roomster LOL

They rock !

Adam Moran
18-03-08, 07:41 PM
In true ring form.... F**K Yeah!!!

Jonlem
18-03-08, 07:46 PM
F**k Yeah